How and Where Did You Meet Your OM/OW?

Blue Eyed Brain

But since this is an OW forum and I feel like a big sister to the newbies, I feel it is my responsibility to let them know about the possible dangers of giving out TMI...There's not enough warnings about that on this forum...

Sometimes too LITTLE informtion can also lead to stalking. I wrote something on a social networking site that led some random woman to believe I was her H's OW. She did eventually go away after I sent her a lawyer's letter (she wasn't smart enough to hide who she was electronically).

Best take care, all round.

GreenEyedLady

I'd much rather err on the side of too little info, than too much...

But there's definitely crazies out there...

I'd much rather err on the side of too little info, than too much...

For the record... I think your spot on!

I think I understand why the OP started this thread, however, I suggest anyone who post in this thread BE VERY GENERIC in your repsonse.

As long as they stay "out there" and don't come "in here" <glancing nervously over shoulder>

Back to the original question.

The correct response is: "Right here on LS by simply being me because this is where all the REAL women are!

Not to mention the most beautiful, most intelligent, most intellectual, sexiest, most desirable, most fascinating and all-around most phenomenal women to be found anywhere!

Hey, that's MY MM's line!

I'd like to rephrase this to

"OW: If you have no problem with what you are doing, you shouldn't have to hide it..."

Just my opinion though. I have integrity. :) I'm not afraid to talk about my decisions in life with anyone, or share where I met the man I love (his friend was dating my friend, and they set us up on a double date with them... it was awkward for a little while when they stopped dating & we didn't, but now we're all friends again) or anything else about our relationship.

Come on OW, tell us where you met the man you love (or, if you don't love him, the man you're with). If you think that has to do with an agenda, what are you afraid of?

Are you an OW?

I use "my" loosly, and means the same as "my friend," "my toe," etc.

Good point. I think when we add the MM after "my", it negates the fact that he belongs to us therefore we are already admitting he will never be our H nor our property, yet he is our friend.

I don't think many women' date=' OW or not, would admit they approached a man first. Its like most of us see that as either desperation or as being predatory.[/quote']

You're probably right - I'm sure most women do worry about that. Though how someone can be seen as "desperate" when they're fighting off other guys hitting on them all the time I'm not sure, or why "predatory" is seen as a bad thing for women but OK for guys.

It's probably different strokes, but I've never had a GUY disturbed by being hit on by a woman. They tend to get turned on by strong, take charge kind of women. And find it flattering, I suppose.

sorry for the t/j, OP...

Met my MM on a dance floor on vacation. I think my answer is generic enough.

Too generic! I want to know:

salsa?

lambada?

tango?

rock 'n roll?

Come on WF, tell us the REAL stuff!!

salsa?

lambada?

tango?

rock 'n roll?

Well if you must know it was the Cha Cha Cha.

salsa?

lambada?

tango?

rock 'n roll?

But he called it the Cha Cha.:cool:

Oh Lovey, you don't know the half of it!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: