Full Bush or Landing Strip?

nashua

Shaved is best. Landing strips are cool. Although if she can put a design like a lightning bolt then that's the way to go. And I'll marry the girl who manages to shave her pubes into the shape of a skull.

:bunny:

I've been getting laser done for the past 6 months or so. In fact, my last session will be next month. I'm literally in love with it. Though I just did the French bikini as opposed to the full Brazillian. I have extreemly sensitive skin so I couldn't have shaved and made it look nice even if I wanted to.

Depending on my mood I bring it in a little or shave it all off. The laser has also made my skin less sensitive so that was a big plus!

For anyone thinking about laser, I'd say to go for it. One of the best things I've spent $800 on!

• Author
Shaved is best. Landing strips are cool. Although if she can put a design like a lightning bolt then that's the way to go. And I'll marry the girl who manages to shave her pubes into the shape of a skull.

:bunny:

TB, you crack me up!!!! I love your blatently honest posts! Your such a DUDE! Plus, it looks like we live in the same area. Maybe we've met!

Mustang Sally

I just want to put in a different POV for waxing (again...have done this on many of these threads).

I personally don't think it's that horrible of an experience. But, I have a great wax-lady, and she does a superb job. This is very important. Plus, I'm not that hairy to begin with, so it's just less of a big deal overall.

The exfoliation (i.e. super sweet silky smooth) is the big plus of waxing rather than shaving.

Just my opinion.

I'd consider laser, too, but not sure I'll want this landing strip the rest of my life...? (Mental of being 85 with gray landing-strip pubes....:lmao::sick: Know what I mean?)

TB, you crack me up!!!! I love your blatently honest posts! Your such a DUDE! Plus, it looks like we live in the same area. Maybe we've met!

Thanks. :D

And if you're a fan of karaoke there's a distinct possibility that we have. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

I'll take full, especially when I dated this redhead. Even fully unshaved, it didn't add up to much.

Landing strips are ok, as long as it's not that dopey "Hitler" mustache.

Totally bald grosses me out. Aaaargh!

Also not a huge fan of bald. It's OK, but unless taken VERY well care of, it gets pokey and rubs raw while doing the nasty. Really don't mind full bush, but I'd definitely prefer landing strip or well groomed.

bald like Kojak- that's where it's at!

First, its hard to post from my blackberry lol...

Gonna have to agree w/ dlish on this. I love it bare. No hair. As close a shave the better. :)

To be honest, I like my women clean-shaven. If that's asking too much, I would like as minimum of an amount of hair down there as possible. I like going downtown, and there is not worse turnoff than having to weed my way through a forest...

I also am not a big fan of pubic hair on myself, and thus have been shaving for the past 5 years...summers can get pretty unbearable.

Chrome Barracuda

I would prefer landing strips.

I'm tired of coughing up hairballs myself personally when I'm done tasting her.

Alot of these girls gotta keep that groomed.

We as men wont do it, if you cant keep it to where I got use a machete to whack the weeds we cant have fun now can we?

LucreziaBorgia

I never thought I would say this, but I think I'm a convert to the 'no hair' thing. I did not shave or wax - my treatments caused my hair to completely fall out. No razor stubble, nada... just incredibly soft and smooth skin. I had no idea just how velvety that skin down there could be. I'll be sad when my hair comes back down there, because I really don't like the idea of razor irritation or stubble and waxing doesn't appeal, but for now I'm all about the smoothness.

Of course, it helps to have someone around besides myself to enjoy it... :rolleyes: Eh, maybe one day.

Short and trimmed landing strip here... I shave every day... I like it clean and tidy.. lol

:love::love::love:

Definitely landing strip!!!!

Full bush is such a turn off, if I wanted that I would just put on a Peter North film.

i'm surprised to see how many girls here shave. i don't think i would ever bring a razor near those nether-regions in my life!!

however, i have an AMAZING woman who waxes me. initially, i started off just doing bikini. then it turned into french. and now it's full-on brazilian. i love it. although thinking back, i always make jokes about looking like an 8 year old with nothing down there and that's probably how my boyfriend felt being 8 years older than i was. but i prefer it with no hair, so that's what the boys are gonna have to deal with!

and i agree that if you find a good waxer (mine puts a numbing spray first so it hurts less), waxing is byfar superior to shaving.

Hmm...I've had laser and I clean up the rest to almost nothing with a razor. My guy loves it this way. Other past boyfriends loved it, too. It's easier just to shave it all off and I'm not afraid of looking 12 years old. This is just me.

On men, shave that stuff off! Unless of course you have very little body hair already. I prefer a man without hair near his frank and beans. It makes it so much nicer to enjoy my time down there!