Am I the other woman? Rebound girl?

sweetie- sorry to tell you this, but the guy is a waffling insecure noncommittal jerk- just recently had the same thing happen to me, I'd been on and off w/ a guy foir the past yr and a half...during the past 8 months we saw each other every weekend, he called at least once a day, celebrated birthdays only w/ each other, was each others best friend and lover and we just blended into "dating" w him always warning me not to pressure him, but that we were exclusive and i was his girlfriend we just had to rebuild trust....all the while referring to friends, etc as his "ex".

yes, he treated his ex like crap...he treated her as though she were his girlfriend,

when in fact, he didn't think there was a future but wanted to hold onto her and shop around a lil...i feel so sorry for her- to have gotten pregnant in that situation...how awful. he's crying b/c he cared for her and she is trying to cut him out...i did that to my guy- he writes how he wants to talk and misses me...it's useless....some men just cannot commit to any kind of relationship.

run...run...run....he'll treat you the same...and I'd bet there's a good chance when he does/if realize he wants to commit- she is his first choice.

he doesn't want to put up w/ the guilt trip, b/c really the man is crap...she's not a bitch and quite honestly I don't understand why you would want to be w/ a man who would treat a woman who he got pregnant like that?!?!? YOu think if you accidentally get pregnant he won't run as fast as he can!!!

He's still in love w/ her... he just doesn't want to be w/ her right now... when he has time to reflect and time goes by- most likely he'll go back w/ her...he's just waiting for her to calm down and forgive him. I'd make a sure bet if she calmed down and was nice to him- he'd get together as friends behind your back and be sleeping w/ her again....if she allowed him. He's only trying to cut her off to ease the hurt- b/c she's saying hurtful things. A couple of months later, he'll "spare" your feelings and be trying to contact her behind your back....