I Want New Boobies..:)

I am most definitely a boob man, but small tits aren't a deal breaker for me. Fake tits are a deal-breaker. Even if I think she's cute and cool, if she has fake tits I have no interest at all in her. The kind of person that would do that is not the kind of person I want to spend time with.

Oh, whatever. That is just wrong. It is not the boobs you are dating, it is the person. Plus, you may not even know the reason why she had them in the first place.

Some people get them for numerous reasons. I have several friends who got them because of breast cancer and they wanted to feel more like a woman since they had their mastectomies.

I have had breast augmentation and by looking at them...you would not be able to tell they are fake.

I had lost my chest after having 2 kids and losing the weight. I was a C cup before but after the kids, etc. they were an A cup. But it was all skin. You know, it was not attractive at all. My H is not a boob man but I hated it when he touched my chest because it was nothing but loose skin. I had a very big complex and I did it completely for myself and only me.

I hid from everyone when I had them done because I didn't want to show them off. I wasn't embarassed, just didn't want all the stupid comments.

I had mine above the muscle and they look very natural. Now, I can feel that they are fake and I am sure my H can too but he says it isn't really a whole lot different.

Some people get them way too big. I already had a C cup and then some. So, my Dr. had to fill up the loose skin. I went to a D. But I am 5'10" and they are very porportionate with me.

If you breasts are full and not saggy, I would keep a C cup anyday. But if you want the perkiness and fullness, you may need a reduction and then the implants. Doesn't hurt to go get a consult.

I love mine and am very glad I did it. It boosted my self esteem big time!! I don't go showing them off, but I do enjoy being in my bikini in the summer! Much better than looking like I was wearing a training bra.

My recovery was great. Above the muscle hurts much less. I was sore though. I went back to work in 5 days. :)

Good luck on YOUR decision!!!!

Anyway...to answer you're questions....I am 5'4, 120 lbs...

I am proportionate for my size.I guess you could say I have more of an hour glass figure ....I'm DEFINETELY not skinny. Even tough I HATE the word "thick" I guess that's the best way to describe me..LOL

R-R-R-R, now that is what I call a good body, an hour glass with a little meat & a little bubble butt & that would put you over the edge....:eek::cool::D

I work out ..but not obsessively.I DO wear make-up..in fact I am going

to hopefully become a licensed make up artist so I almost have to. I

also color and highlight my hair. I am very much into fashion too.

I don't have anything fake or weird about me..LOL...except my occsasional bouts of insecurity...but I guess we ALL go through that. :)

As long as you can get out, enjoy nature doing such things as hiking, biking, etc you can put all that extra pretty on anytime. ;):D

I tried to upload a pic for my avatar but I was not able to for some reason. I'll try again and see if it works....

You can also add it just to your profile I think.

I don't see where it hurts if you wear a little makeup or change the color of your hair because that is something you can take out if you want, you can change it to what mood you are in so that is different then the boob job.

I agree with Phateless, I prefer a gal without makeup. My wife wears just a little when we go out so it is something special. I don't know how these girls do it that can't be seen without it or spend an hour each morning making sure they look perfect before starting there day.

I hope you decide to go with the sports car, or big screen TV, instead of the boobies, sounds like you are just fine the way you are.

Oh, whatever. That is just wrong. It is not the boobs you are dating, it is the person. Plus, you may not even know the reason why she had them in the first place.

Some people get them for numerous reasons. I have several friends who got them because of breast cancer and they wanted to feel more like a woman since they had their mastectomies.

Yes this is a good example of having them done, but you aren't trying to make something bigger, you are just trying to get them to look like they did before the cancer.

You can also add breast reduction as well. I feel that is also a type of surgery that can be a positive for a person.

I have had breast augmentation and by looking at them...you would not be able to tell they are fake.

I had lost my chest after having 2 kids and losing the weight. I was a C cup before but after the kids, etc. they were an A cup. But it was all skin. You know, it was not attractive at all. My H is not a boob man but I hated it when he touched my chest because it was nothing but loose skin. I had a very big complex and I did it completely for myself and only me.

I hid from everyone when I had them done because I didn't want to show them off. I wasn't embarassed, just didn't want all the stupid comments.

I had mine above the muscle and they look very natural. Now, I can feel that they are fake and I am sure my H can too but he says it isn't really a whole lot different.

Some people get them way too big. I already had a C cup and then some. So, my Dr. had to fill up the loose skin. I went to a D. But I am 5'10" and they are very porportionate with me.

If you breasts are full and not saggy, I would keep a C cup anyday. But if you want the perkiness and fullness, you may need a reduction and then the implants. Doesn't hurt to go get a consult.

I love mine and am very glad I did it. It boosted my self esteem big time!! I don't go showing them off, but I do enjoy being in my bikini in the summer! Much better than looking like I was wearing a training bra.

Just wondering do you notice people looking at you more? Like you said you are pretty tall so they might not look that big.

That is great that you feel better about yourself for doing it, that is the only reason someone should get a boob job.

And guys? Do you like or dislike boob jobs? I have heard a few guys

say they love a woman with a fake "rack"....but I know a lot of men

hate them...

Just looking for some input...

My 2 cents:

34C on a 5'4" and 120 frame...lessee, I sorta hafta scale from my ex's measurements...OK, you would be pretty perfect on the physique side IMHO.

In general I would say, as a guy, that I would dislike them. Did she get them because she's insecure? However, I know in my mind that most women grow up very insecure in our culture just because of the exposure to magazine covers and models on TV. How I wish that weren't so.

Another reason to dislike them is if they made the woman look disproportionate or fake in any way. Some guys would say bigger is better, but for me I would say everything in balance is better.

For a female I cared about, I would also be concerned about the side effects -- would she lose feeling in her chest? Someone else mentioned breastfeeding, I'm not sure if that is an issue or not, but I'd check into it if you might have kids in the future and want to do that. What about scarring? Etc.

ae

Yes this is a good example of having them done, but you aren't trying to make something bigger, you are just trying to get them to look like they did before the cancer.

You can also add breast reduction as well. I feel that is also a type of surgery that can be a positive for a person.

Just wondering do you notice people looking at you more? Like you said you are pretty tall so they might not look that big.

That is great that you feel better about yourself for doing it, that is the only reason someone should get a boob job.

Most people don't even know that I had anything done as I do not wear revealing clothes. But if I have a shirt that is snug on, I do notice men looking at my chest on occasion. I am very tall so these D's on me probably look like a B on someone else. I only asked for a B when I went and my Dr. laughed and said that I had too much skin for that. Plus he said they wouldn't look right. When he told me they were a D, I cried and cried. I thought I was going to look like Dolly Parton or some pole dancer. I was mortified. But after the swelling, etc....they look great.

Yes, mine were for positive reasons. I didn't get them to show them off.

The fake ones I have seen on people I know generally look pretty good, and that includes you Stargazer.

Thanks, SB. :love:

I dunno, I just figure in most cases it's an attention-whoring kinda thing. Going from AA to B or C is one thing, but women with fake D or DD boobs... There's gotta be something psychological going on there don't you think?

Fake tits just look disgusting to me.

Fake tits are a deal-breaker. Even if I think she's cute and cool, if she has

fake tits I have no interest at all in her. The kind of person that would do that is not the kind of person I want to spend time with.

Not that you care, but you've lost mad amounts of respect from me. Your first problem is repeatedly referring to a woman's breasts with the term "tits."

I guarantee you, that by looking (and often even by touching), you'd have no idea that I had work done unless I told you. And I'm a D or a DD, depending on the bra. I am not an attention-whore, but of course I did it to be more attractive (why does anyone do anything cosmetic, from makeup to tanning to shaving to wearing deodorant do it?).

Personally, I think there's something psychologically wrong with anyone who'd automatically judge and write off someone else for electing to do anything that made them feel better about themselves.

Thanks, SB. :love:

Not that you care, but you've lost mad amounts of respect from me. Your first problem is repeatedly referring to a woman's breasts with the term "tits."

I guarantee you, that by looking (and often even by touching), you'd have no idea that I had work done unless I told you. And I'm a D or a DD, depending on the bra. I am not an attention-whore, but of course I did it to be more attractive (why does anyone do anything cosmetic, from makeup to tanning to shaving to wearing deodorant do it?).

Personally, I think there's something psychologically wrong with anyone who'd automatically judge and write off someone else for electing to do anything that made them feel better about themselves.

I do care actually. You're right, I'm generalizing, but the concept of fake breasts weirds me out. Not sure why. I'm perfectly capable of looking past my own generalizations and preconceptions once I talk to somebody.

Reconstructive surgery is a whole other ball-game from unnecessary augmentation. If they really do make you feel better about yourself, more power to you. With anyone I meet I take them as an individual. From what I've heard, it often doesn't stop at 1 operation. People often go back for more and more. Maybe fake breasts are the exception, I wouldn't know.

I guess I just can't relate to going under the knife for the sake of being more attractive.

Star Gazer, I'm sincerely sorry if I offended you with my language, I've often heard girls my age refer to their own breasts as "tits" so I didn't think anyone would mind.

Yeah, my views are harsh. I haven't spoken with enough women who have fake breasts to change them yet. Maybe you can be the first?

As for the penile extension...

I've never been told I needed one... ;)

I do care actually. You're right, I'm generalizing, but the concept of fake breasts weirds me out. Not sure why. I'm perfectly capable of looking past my own generalizations and preconceptions once I talk to somebody.

Reconstructive surgery is a whole other ball-game from unnecessary augmentation. If they really do make you feel better about yourself, more power to you. With anyone I meet I take them as an individual. From what I've heard, it often doesn't stop at 1 operation. People often go back for more and more. Maybe fake breasts are the exception, I wouldn't know.

I guess I just can't relate to going under the knife for the sake of being more attractive.

Star Gazer, I'm sincerely sorry if I offended you with my language, I've often heard girls my age refer to their own breasts as "tits" so I didn't think anyone would mind.

Yeah, my views are harsh. I haven't spoken with enough women who have fake breasts to change them yet. Maybe you can be the first?

You didn't offend me. I've heard crap like you've said from plenty of guys, two of which were saying this sh*t to me AFTER they had made out with me and groped my breasts, complimenting them and comparing them to women with "fake tits." I will never forget - on both occasions - the look on their face when I told them that yes, I, a successful and confident attorney who generally wears minimal makeup and conservative clothing, has implants. They didn't believe me, wanted me to point out the scars. Changed men, those dudes. I am fairly certain that someday you will be too.

My point has always been this: men like BOOBS, but they gotta be GOOD boobs, regardless of size. There are icky real boobs both big and small, and there are fantastic fake boobs both big and small.

What I don't think you realize is how a woman's mind works regarding how to make and keep herself attractive and feeling good about herself. When it comes to plastic surgery, for ANY woman, breast augmentation IS reconstructive, whether it's to fix something they don't like that came naturally, or to restore something that was taken from them (through breast feeding, weight loss, cancer, whathaveyou). A boob job reconstructs what they have, end of story.

You also say it's okay if they really do make you feel better about yourself...but, do you honestly think that any woman who makes this choice doesn't believe that it will make her feel better about herself? For some, sure...it doesn't work, and makes matters worse, driving them for more and more and more. But when they made the decision, they certainly thought it would make themselves feel better. And for many, myself included, it did.

As for my reasons, I had ALWAYS wanted bigger, prettier boobs. Always. Since I was like 15. To ME, larger (assuming they're perky!) is more attractive. I was always insecure that my little boobs were unattractive to men because my little boobs were unattractive TO ME. That's my preference, and so I chose to make myself look better to myself. If I think I look better, then yes, that naturally translates into feeling more confident, which will radiate and obviously draw attention from men. A girl who's insecure about her tiny boobs is not going to be as attractive to men as a woman who's confident about her fakies, regardless of size. And while it's more drastic than makeup or tanning, breast augmentation really comes down to the same concept: changing something that's not natural to be more attractive.

You didn't offend me. I've heard crap like you've said from plenty of guys, two of which were saying this sh*t to me AFTER they had made out with me and groped my breasts, complimenting them and comparing them to women with "fake tits." I will never forget - on both occasions - the look on their face when I told them that yes, I, a successful and confident attorney who generally wears minimal makeup and conservative clothing, has implants. They didn't believe me, wanted me to point out the scars. Changed men, those dudes. I am fairly certain that someday you will be too.

My point has always been this: men like BOOBS, but they gotta be GOOD boobs, regardless of size. There are icky real boobs both big and small, and there are fantastic fake boobs both big and small.

What I don't think you realize is how a woman's mind works regarding how to make and keep herself attractive and feeling good about herself. When it comes to plastic surgery, for ANY woman, breast augmentation IS reconstructive, whether it's to fix something they don't like that came naturally, or to restore something that was taken from them (through breast feeding, weight loss, cancer, whathaveyou). A boob job reconstructs what they have, end of story.

You also say it's okay if they really do make you feel better about yourself...but, do you honestly think that any woman who makes this choice doesn't believe that it will make her feel better about herself? For some, sure...it doesn't work, and makes matters worse, driving them for more and more and more. But when they made the decision, they certainly thought it would make themselves feel better. And for many, myself included, it did.

As for my reasons, I had ALWAYS wanted bigger, prettier boobs. Always. Since I was like 15. To ME, larger (assuming they're perky!) is more attractive. I was always insecure that my little boobs were unattractive to men because my little boobs were unattractive TO ME. That's my preference, and so I chose to make myself look better to myself. If I think I look better, then yes, that naturally translates into feeling more confident, which will radiate and obviously draw attention from men. A girl who's insecure about her tiny boobs is not going to be as attractive to men as a woman who's confident about her fakies, regardless of size. And while it's more drastic than makeup or tanning, breast augmentation really comes down to the same concept: changing something that's not natural to be more attractive.

I see your point. You are much better adjusted than a lot of people.

I'm 36...and I think I look pretty good for my age..not to brag.

Lately I have been going through a bit of an early mid life crisis..lol..

I'll be 37 in a few months, so I am considering some cosmetic "tweaking". :)

Anyway..I am considering a boob job. Not sure why...my boobs

are actually pretty nice..(I am 34C) but am unsure if that would be a

bad idea. I am in pretty good shape..I work out, never had kids.

Do any of the ladies here have a boob job? If so how do you like it?

How do they feel as opposed to REAL? Do they feel weird?

How easy was your recovery?

hate them...

To be honest I would have to see urs before I could tell you what I think... But some boob jobs look good and some don't.. Depends on how big you go.. if you are a c cup I would not change a thing.. Do you have any pics for us to see for visual aide.... ;)

I'm 36...and I think I look pretty good for my age..not to brag.

Lately I have been going through a bit of an early mid life crisis..lol..

I'll be 37 in a few months, so I am considering some cosmetic "tweaking". :)

Anyway..I am considering a boob job. Not sure why...my boobs

are actually pretty nice..(I am 34C) but am unsure if that would be a

bad idea. I am in pretty good shape..I work out, never had kids.

Do any of the ladies here have a boob job? If so how do you like it?

How do they feel as opposed to REAL? Do they feel weird?

How easy was your recovery?

hate them...

Like? Yes of course!

Thing they are necessary? For some women, maybe. My biggest beef with boob jobs isn't the "fakeness" of them so to speak, it's how the person changes once they have gotten them.

I've met many beautiful women who did not need them, who got them, then turned into snobby b*tchy women afterwards. I think in many ways women with smaller (but perky!) breast keep a good sense of humility about them. The ones that go off and get the new boobs, again speaking from my experience, took a turn for the worse personality wise.

As I have said here many times before, if you want them and won't let it change who you are, GO FOR IT. If you are even slightly unsure if it will have an effect on your humbleness, I say don't do it.

Whatever you decide, do it for you and nobody else.

And not to point anyone out here, but there is ONE person in particular whom I think doesn't need them (though she wants them (and may have them by now) who I think would utterly ruin the perfect body God gave her should she get them. And she knows who she is...

Cheers.

As a man, I would rather have a natural A cup than a fake D cup. Dead serious here... fake tits gross me out more than you could imagine. Please, for the love of your body, DON'T DO IT!!!

Ya gotta love a man who loves natural...

lol I agree, we need pics (no perv here) for a sense of perspective on all of this. Somebody said something about my brutal honesty... I will tell you if I think you'd look better with bigger boobs.

Smooth move, Phateless...

Like? Yes of course!

Thing they are necessary? For some women, maybe. My biggest beef with boob jobs isn't the "fakeness" of them so to speak, it's how the person changes once they have gotten them.

I've met many beautiful women who did not need them, who got them, then turned into snobby b*tchy women afterwards. I think in many ways women with smaller (but perky!) breast keep a good sense of humility about them. The ones that go off and get the new boobs, again speaking from my experience, took a turn for the worse personality wise.

As I have said here many times before, if you want them and won't let it change who you are, GO FOR IT. If you are even slightly unsure if it will have an effect on your humbleness, I say don't do it.

Whatever you decide, do it for you and nobody else.

And not to point anyone out here, but there is ONE person in particular whom I think doesn't need them (though she wants them (and may have them by now) who I think would utterly ruin the perfect body God gave her should she get them. And she knows who she is...

Cheers.

I cannot imagine a woman changing her entire personality just because she got implants. I can see her being more confident, but to become 'bitchy' is just drastic. I think for me, I would actually be slightly shy after getting them because I woudn't want the immediate attention. A friend of mine covered up for about a year and slowly exposed them so it wasn't a drastic shock to those she worked with. If you knew women who did a complete 180 after the store-boughts I feel sorry for you.

I cannot imagine a woman changing her entire personality just because she got implants. I can see her being more confident, but to become 'bitchy' is just drastic. I think for me, I would actually be slightly shy after getting them because I woudn't want the immediate attention. A friend of mine covered up for about a year and slowly exposed them so it wasn't a drastic shock to those she worked with. If you knew women who did a complete 180 after the store-boughts I feel sorry for you.

Oh but I can tell you from experience they go from humble/shy girl to bitch/stuck up girl, all over a pair of boobs.

As for being shy about them, does exposing herself to me (on more than one occasion) and saying "feel these, what do you think???" count as shy??

Smooth move, Phateless...

lol, I'm sure I was drunk when I wrote that. I'm usually more subtle than that. Whatever you decide, I hope it makes you happy!

I wonder if a lot of times woman compete more with another woman then they do for the men?

I used to hang out with my friend & his x-girlfriend & when we would walk around town or go to different activities she would be always watching other girls & talk about how they are dressed or look at those ugly shoes, etc. Now I know she had her own problems about how she looked but I do feel woman compete more on what they look like because of other woman, & it isn't always to just look good for the guys.

I also see this happening with other ladies as well so I know it wasn't just my friends girlfriend.

• Author

Hiya White Flower...you caught me talking about my boobies...LOL :D

I think it would be impossible for me to become a b*tch because of the size of my boobs. I am a total goofball. Any woman who becomes a snob simply because she gets a boob job was probably ALWAYS a snob on some level. I highly doubt an increase in cup size could make such a difference in personality....maybe getting the procedure simply brings that

part of their personality out of such a dormant state. I just can't see anyone going from sweet/shy girl to snobby b*tch for that purpose.

I also think confidence CAN be construed as "stuck up"...or a "better than" attitude. I guess it just depends on how threatened one is by that

attitude. Sometimes it's just perception. ;)

Well speaking from limited experience on the subject...A girl i'm currently dating had a boob job, but the opposite. She's a very thin gal who had DD's which made her feel overweight and unsexy (she's 5-8, 120lbs), got them reduced to a very nice C cup. She now says that even though the scars are there...she feels much more comfortable. So I guess my moral to the story is, whatever floats your boat.

I wonder if a lot of times woman compete more with another woman then they do for the men?

I used to hang out with my friend & his x-girlfriend & when we would walk around town or go to different activities she would be always watching other girls & talk about how they are dressed or look at those ugly shoes, etc. Now I know she had her own problems about how she looked but I do feel woman compete more on what they look like because of other woman, & it isn't always to just look good for the guys.

I also see this happening with other ladies as well so I know it wasn't just my friends girlfriend.

I agree, and the competition with other girls is more like marking their territory. They want to look their best to compete with other women for men, just as men do the same to each other over women (though sometimes it comes to blows).

Cheers.

hmmmm. i don't think "competition" is the right term for that. usually women loves to dress sexy,we love to feel good and look sexy for ourselves. we don't dress up or wear sexy out fit only to attract men or to show other ladies how attracted we are. and also it's vary of the person's character.

i'ts crack me up,men always assumed that the reason why women dress sexy,show cleavage or skin etc is to attract them. oh well.. men from mars and women from venus.:p:lmao:

Myself don't like fake boobs even if i happened to be a man,i don't like a fake boobs for my woman. i can't imagine sucking a fake boobs with something under in it.lol i prefer small and perky but natural boobies. to each of thier own eh.

lucky me my breast are in good shape,perky and in good size plus natural eh. haha