Female friend knows she has me wrapped

Phateless

You're right TBF... but the reason I haven't made a move yet is that I'm not sure I'm ready to quit having fun and be serious, although I think this girl is worth it. For example, I went out last night and tonight, got a phone number each time. Both of these girls seem like nice, quality women who would be relationship material. I'm gonna go on dates with each of them and see what happens. :D

Hahaha... then what's the issue? :laugh:

You're as bad as she is. It takes two to tango.

• Author
Hahaha... then what's the issue? :laugh:

You're as bad as she is. It takes two to tango.

Hmmm, you might be right. I'm confused. I meet girls that I genuinely like a little bit, but I balk when I have the chance to take it to the next level because I don't want a bunch of fwb, and I don't want a relationship unless I'm really sure about the girl. I also don't want to hurt anyone's feelings just because I'm unsure of what I want.

Hmmm, you might be right. I'm confused. I meet girls that I genuinely like a little bit, but I balk when I have the chance to take it to the next level because I don't want a bunch of fwb, and I don't want a relationship unless I'm really sure about the girl. I also don't want to hurt anyone's feelings just because I'm unsure of what I want.

So then why not just date them? Hold off on the sexual stuff till you are sure you want something more long-term (this eliminates the potential FWB problem) and they are less likely to get their feelings hurt.

• Author

Well for example, yesterday I was hanging out with this one girl, O, who I've been spending a lot of time with lately. She just so happens to be my ex's best friend. I'm not sure if I have a chance there or not. We were also hanging out with her brother and this girl N, who I was getting pretty clear signals from yesterday that it would be ok to proceed. It was interesting being around both of them at once, lol. Point is, I don't want to do that with someone in my circle of friends because A) I don't want things to get weird and B) I don't want to kill my chances with other women - although this last one makes no sense because of A anyway, so I'm retarded I guess.

I am, however, most definitely calling the girl from salsa on Friday night. She was very cute and seemed cool.

as if you are NOT ready to settle down! Are you going out and dating to get your mind off this girl or are you dating because you want to have fun and meet and date other poeple? Because you should really get that outta your system before you decide you want to settle down. And maybe somewhere along the line of dating these various women you might find that you have a deeper more meaningful (and less bossy) connection than you did with the girl youve been talking about....and you live happily ever after with that person!

BTW- wouldnt mess with best friend of ex or anything like that. Thats trouble dude. I promise. I went there once- wouldnt ever go back there again!

So is this salsa girl like a girl who does salsa or a girl you met at a salsa club? Now Im a girl but I think that girls who can move like that are sexy- i get jealous!

• Author
as if you are NOT ready to settle down! Are you going out and dating to get your mind off this girl or are you dating because you want to have fun and meet and date other poeple? Because you should really get that outta your system before you decide you want to settle down. And maybe somewhere along the line of dating these various women you might find that you have a deeper more meaningful (and less bossy) connection than you did with the girl youve been talking about....and you live happily ever after with that person!

BTW- wouldnt mess with best friend of ex or anything like that. Thats trouble dude. I promise. I went there once- wouldnt ever go back there again!

So is this salsa girl like a girl who does salsa or a girl you met at a salsa club? Now Im a girl but I think that girls who can move like that are sexy- i get jealous!

she's a fellow beginner that i see sometimes at the friday night salsa dance lessons. i hadn't seen her around in a while, but i think i have seen her checking me out on a few occasions. i asked her to dance and we started flirting from the first moment, so i asked her a few more times over the course of the night, talked to her for a while, and told her i wanted to hang out with her again some time. she's supposed to call me on tues at 3 when she's out of class and we're gonna hang out. i'm excited. :)

Well you'll have to let us know what happens! Are you going to tell the girl(that this thread was started about) that youre going out????

I wonder what she'd say....besides "were not in a relationship"!

• Author
Well you'll have to let us know what happens! Are you going to tell the girl(that this thread was started about) that youre going out????

I wonder what she'd say....besides "were not in a relationship"!

lol I mentioned it to her yesterday and she seemed excited for me. I'm curious to see what would happen if she actually met the girl and saw me holding hands with her. Gah, I'm getting ahead of myself.