To all the OW who think they are number one...

That's a very simplistic POV and doesn't explain EAs, or MM who go without sex for months at a time waiting for the OW.

If it really was just all about sex, they'd walk down to the main road with their small change. "Hired help" costs a lot less than the costs - financial and emotional - of an A.

Well, gosh, golly gee, I haven't heard of any of those MMs on this website.

They all have very healthy libidos, from the OWs point of view.

Actually, I cut mine off several times at one point it was for two months. We continued dating but as friends and everything was exactly the same, only difference was that at the end of our nights, he would go back to his place and I would sleep in mine.

Sure he wasn't "thrilled" but he handled it very well understood my concerns and patiently won my respect/trust for him once again.

At any rate, it's a completely simplistic view and as it appears some of you just "simply"want to believe that and it doesn't matter what you hear othewise you'll find a way to make it about sex, because that is what comforts your thoughts, the notion that any A is "strictly about sex"

You know I was going thought personal stuff once in a ltr and was not feeling very sexual, my bf at the time says to me "well how much longer is this going to go on because I am going to need sex again you know!" It had been maybe 2 weeks. Show any man there is a possibility that sex could be gone and watch him overreact.

Wouldn't you if your man decided not to have sex with you anymore?

Well some women I already know the answer...some women would rather clean up dog barf all day long than sleep with their husbands but in general most women wouldn't like it. No one would. Sex is an integral part of any rel. PERIOD.

And are you still having that "no sex" attitude with your MM, or is he an xMM?

If he's still coming'round, has he left his W yet?

I don't know your story,TC.

Look it up! ;)

Not to sound bitchy but it would take too long ,about as long as this thread, which I'm surprised Tony hasn't ended, since it's really wearing itself thin.

Good luck with all your endeavors, though. :D

The only #1 in a cheating MM's life is himself.

I second that. Most MM that cheat only care about their own needs and wants anyway. The BS and The OW get the short end of the stick everytime.

Maybe you should mosey on over to SI then...

There's lots of those scenarios over there...

It'll be a real "eye-opener"...;)

What are you doing on SI?

Are you a BS?

I know you are not A FWS that is remorseful for their actions!:lmao:

What are you doing on SI?

Are you a BS?

I know you are not A FWS that is remorseful for their actions!:lmao:

Same can go for you..............why are you posting in the OW section if you're not an OW!!

And i know GEL can answer herself, but yes, she was a BS.

Bobby NoBrains

Are people still posting on this thread ? I thought this was one of the more obvious attempts to stir up everyone's feelings and get some un-needed controversy into a post, doesn't anyone else see that ? Weird.

Just my two bits ..

Bobby

Same can go for you..............why are you posting in the OW section if you're not an OW!!

And i know GEL can answer herself, but yes, she was a BS.

Well, since you are answering her answering service,:rolleyes: tell her she should know how it feels to be betrayed like that and she should get off her high horse and stop playing her part in ruining another woman's life.:sick:

My, my. This thread is rather long, isn't it?:laugh:

Yes, you thread is rather long and I trust you have gotten the information you hoped for out of it. Posts are beginning to deteriorate from a kindness and consideration standpoint indicating we are at the end of the trail. I will never, ever understand just how things get nasty as threads progress.