Will the MM man leave and really Divorce his wife ???

• Author

:lmao:I just found out I was pregnant last night.

The worst night of my life .

I cryed all night ...

i dont know wht to do .

I figured its better for me to go back to Atlanta , my family is there and i came to Florida for him .

Ill never tell him that im pregnant .

I have deleted this guy from my life , i dont own a old email , deleted any picture , phone number , i deleted him from my life .

I beleive its the price i have to pay for getting mixed up with someone of that nature .

I was doing so good , i even have a date this weekend with my ex of 7 years , and now i find out that im pregnant .

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LucreziaBorgia

I am glad you have family to help you out in this difficult time. I completely understand why you would not tell this man about you being pregnant. I wouldn't either. I wouldn't want someone like this in my child's life, even in the capacity of a 'check in the mail' father.

Is this ex you have a date with someone you would want to start over with?

• Author

I texted him today and told him that i was pregnant .

I took another test today just to make sure it was correct , and the test didnt change .

I kicked the mm out tuesday , so its been almost a week .

I dont understand how this happens when you say its over .

I was really doing so good .

I did text him and tell him i was pregnant .

He texted me back and said he would pay and take me to get the procedure done .

I dont know what to do and im scared .

I cant talk to him , i hate him .

I dont know what to do .

I dont even know how far i am .

We have been together since April , and i havent been on any birth control since then .

This is my fault as well , for being careless , also knowing the situation .

If i keep the baby , i will never tell him .

I just wanted to tell him i was pregnant .

I kicked him out tuesday , so im pretty sure he is back at home with his wife and kids and life is just great .

I am really going through it right now .

But , up untill last night i was doing great .

I was actually happy that the mm is out of my life , i love my job , im also in school full time and my classes start on the 15th.

I have three kids and so does he .

My two sons are 13 & 12, then i have a daughter from my ex of 7 years .

My daughter is 3 years .

Me and my ex have been talking , just as friends , and we are to meet up tommarow .

I have family coming in this weekend as well .I told my family and they dont encourage abortion , but agree that i dont need any more kids and neither does he .

I am through this man , and really didnt even want to tell him that i was pregnant , i even texted him a pic of the pregnancy test.

I dont know what to do .

Im scared to do the Abort thing , and im scared to keep it , i dont want anything else to ever do with this man .

He has hurt me so so much and put me through so much , that i feel free now .

I mean i wont lie and act like im all big and bad , i do get sad sometimes and cry .

But im trying to stay focused and do whats best for me and my family and me .

I just want to be happy .

I mean again we all know when its over , enough is enough sometimes .

If i was evil , from being hurt .

I would out of rage , have the child , just to ensure that he doesnt get his wife or me , if it would even matter .

But in the end im the one who has to deal with this.

Either way , im the one that is screwed .

But its my fault, i cant blame anyone or point the finger , i let this scumbag run over me and let him make decisions on my life .

Everyone that asks me how did it happy .

There always like , your so pretty , independent , what did he do to you ???

I honestly dont know .

I even have him tatted on my back .

I was so much in love .

I wish this was all a bad dream and i could roll the clocks back to April.

:lmao:

You need to move past the hate, anger and resentment towards the exMM and get some counselling to help you decide if having this baby is right for YOU.

Can you afford another child. Are you ready to go through it all again.

Forget the exMM, he isn't part of this anymore. The decision is yours and don't let him force you into an abortion if you want this baby. Somehow you'll manage if you choose to go down that road...You have family, friends, and your other children to help out as well. You won't be alone.

We have been together since April , and i havent been on any birth control since then .

This is my fault as well , for being careless , also knowing the situation

Did he know that you weren't on the Pill? If he did and both of you chose to not use condoms, then it's BOTH OF YOUR FAULTS, not just yours on your own. Remember, it takes two....If he thought you were on the Pill and that's why no condoms were used, then that is a completely different situation...Either way, what's done is done. Get some counselling to help you make a decision.

• Author
You need to move past the hate, anger and resentment towards the exMM and get some counselling to help you decide if having this baby is right for YOU.

Can you afford another child. Are you ready to go through it all again.

Forget the exMM, he isn't part of this anymore. The decision is yours and don't let him force you into an abortion if you want this baby. Somehow you'll manage if you choose to go down that road...You have family, friends, and your other children to help out as well. You won't be alone.

Did he know that you weren't on the Pill? If he did and both of you chose to not use condoms, then it's BOTH OF YOUR FAULTS, not just yours on your own. Remember, it takes two....If he thought you were on the Pill and that's why no condoms were used, then that is a completely different situation...Either way, what's done is done. Get some counselling to help you make a decision.

No he knew that i wasnt on the pill or anything .

He's a complete loser.

You don't want a man like that being a father to your child. He is screwed up and probably isn't capable of being an unselfish, giving, loving father. I doubt very much he'd put his child first above his own needs.

What I don't understand though is, were you trying to get pregnant by him? Not to be on the pill or use a condom is just playing with fire. You both took a huge chance there and now the consquence in living in your tummy...And growing!

Whatever you decide, don't let him influence you. He does not have your or your child's best interest at heart.

• Author

No i was not trying to get pregnant . But i was so in love that i didnt really think about it , so it is very much my fault as well .

I was on pills at one point .

Then we broke up and i stoped taking them .

The days ahead will be very hard for me , i mean i really tried to get him out of my life , even though deep down i didnt want him out of my life , i knew that we couldnt be . As long as he was married , there was going to be problems .

In a way i am relieved that he is out of my life .

But it hurts , more than i could ever put in words.

I cry at least every day , but i know that this shall too pass.

My current problem , I am pregnant.

He doesnt care , i dont even know if he ever loved me .

I think he used me because he was so unhappy.

I wanted to beleive so bad that he loved me .

I am trying to keep my sanity , before i go crazy.

I wish this were all a bad dream , and i never met him.

I wonder does he ever think about it , have him and his wife made up.

Its really hard when i think about all our good times , the kisses , everything.

I guess i sound crazy.

My heart hurts , but i also know that even though i did love this man with all my heart.

I know that I deserve better , I do .

He is the one , if back at home, in his miserable life .

Even if he and his wife make up , i know he's not happy , and she will never trust him.

So i should consider my self lucky , that i can walk away , and find happiness .

I sometimes wonder , why he would drag me into all this mess , hurt me , let me relocate to another state .

We were fine at one point , but he told me too much , all the things that he did to his wife , I didnt want that to happen to me .

That is why i kicked him out .

He cheated on me with another married women.

I dont know why he didnt just stay with the other married women.

It was perfect for them to be together ,being that he was married and so was she .

But he was messing with a married women entire time we were together , which was too much .

I mean him being married was a bit much , but then he was cheating on me when i was still in Atlanta before i moved to florida to be with him.

I cant have this baby.

It makes me hate him even more , that he knows that im pregnant , and hasnt even called to check on me or anything .

I got my self in this mess , and i have to get my self out of this mess.

I guess life is a learning lesson .

I dont understand allot of things .

But i know that i deserve better .

I love good humble people, that share my same dreams , and this man , even though i loved him .

Could not give that to me .

He is very selfish , i feel more sorry for his wife , it wasnt fair two both of us for his actions .

You don't want a man like that being a father to your child. He is screwed up and probably isn't capable of being an unselfish, giving, loving father. I doubt very much he'd put his child first above his own needs.

What I don't understand though is, were you trying to get pregnant by him? Not to be on the pill or use a condom is just playing with fire. You both took a huge chance there and now the consquence in living in your tummy...And growing!

Whatever you decide, don't let him influence you. He does not have your or your child's best interest at heart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Ok , last time i was on here .

I found out i was pregnant .

After i kicked the mm out of my house .

So he was gone for a week and 2 days .

I got a sonogram yesterday and im having twins .

on friday that just passed he came to my house , he told me he missed me and wanted to check on me .

We went in to our normal routine and he spent the weekend.

I think we talked about being back together , i say this because i dont remember , really ,well he was supposed to go and get his stuff from his house and come back .

We talked and i thought everything was ok .

So now its monday , two days ago .

He goes to work.

Everything is cool.

We text thru most of day , saying we love eachother or what not .

Monday around 6:30 he texts me and tells me that he is going to check on his kids quickly .

Then i get another text at 8:30 pm stating that he isnt coming back and that he is sorry .

I went crazy , so to say and called him and threatened to go to his house.

He came to my house , he told me he loved me , but that things were complicated .

He told me that him and his wife didnt make up , but that it was complicated .

I said fine .

That was it .

I changed all my numbers and had my mind set on what i had to do.

Back to the weekdend .

I thought everything was ok .

We talked about the pregnancy , and everything was fine .

The entire weekend i might add his wife was going crazy saying stuff like she was going to get the divorce now and that he can stay with me and my bastard soon to be child .

so i cried all monday night .

Tuesday i wake up .

His wife sent me this email :

You know I have sat back for these past few months and pretty much allowed

you and XXXX to just ride this thing practically until the wheels fell off.

For one, I felt this non sense was so beneathe me that I refused to devote

any of my energy, nor give you the satifaction of believing that you could

possibly consume any of my time or mental space.You are sooooooo far beneath

me I am ashamed that I am even having this dialogue with you. I do not

associate myself with your kind. For what? You add no value to life nor to

the lives of those you forcefully enter. **** when it comes down to it, your

opinions nor your voice do not even matter. You can't even vote.

I feel so sorry for women like yourself. You are a sick individual and are

really in need of help. YOU NEED GOD!!!! Anyone so desperate to lower

themselves to the level of trying to trap a MARRIED man with a pregnancy for

whatever twisted reason... the person is pittiful, deranged, and insane.

Your own family has said this to be true.

But we have come to the conclusion that this is a habit of yours. No man in

his right mine would really want to be with you. Look at you. You are a

LIAR, SLUT, with EXTREMELY LOW SELF ESTEEM. You can atend as many

colleges as you like and obtain as many degrees as your desires, however

when it is all said and done you are who you are and that my friend amounts

to nothing. ****. Never have bwwn never will be. You are a complete nut

case.

What did you think, xxxxx was really going to leave his family for your

tired ass. No...you knew he wouldn't that is why you had stoop so low to go

the route you have. What makes the situation worst is you are going through

all of this and at the end of the day xxxxx doesn't want you nor the bastard

child you are carrying. xxxx has never and will never love you. He loves

his wife (xxxx) his chlidren (xxxx,xxxx, and xxxx). You are and will

always be nothing more than a piece of ass...Piece of Pus*y with a tribe of

bastard children that belong to you and ONLY you. None of their fathers want

you.

You were correct in saying that in life people will go through trails and

tribulations. That is all you are for me and MY HUSBAND... a trail, a test

in our faith,and this too shall pass. You can have ten kids from MY HUSBAND

but you always be and nothing more than a piece of pussy...Piece of ass.

Instead of reading all these charts and wasting all your time trying oh so

despertly to manipulate, conspire,and trick someone that does not want ro be

with younor wants to see things your way...why don't you try to pick up a

BIBLE. Get your life together, get your mind, body and soul right. The good

book will tell you:

Thou Shall Not Covet

Thou Shall Not Comit Adultery

Thou Shall Not Steal

Thou Shall Not Lie

You have made a life out of doing these things and it has gotten you NO

WHERE.

Find your own man or woman xxxx. My Husband loves me and I love him. Thats

the way it is and that is the way it will be til DEATH DOES US PART. FOR

BETTER OR FOR WORST.

GOOD DAY

I WAS SO UPSET THE NEXT DAY .

I TALKED TO THE MARRIED MAN THE NEXT DAY , HE TOLD ME THAT HE DIDNT KNOW SHE SENT THE EMAIL .

AND SO ON .

I CRIED AND ASKED HIM WHY HE DIDNT TELL ME HIM AND HIS WIFE MADE UP.

HE TOLD ME THEY DIDNT , HE SAID IF HE WOULD OF STAYED AT MY HOUSE , THAT THE NEXT WEEK I WOULD OF FOUND A REASON TOO KICK HIM OUT AGAIN , WHICH I HAVE DONE TWO TIMES ALREADY BECAUSE I DIDNT TRUST HIM .

OR MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS PREGNANT .

SO LAST NIGHT WE TALKED LIKE THREE TIMES , ABOUT THE TWINS , HE TOLD ME TO KEEP THEM AND GIVE THEM TO HIM , OR WE CAN SPLIT WEEKS .

I HATE HIM , ITS EVERN WORSE NOW BECAUSE HIS WIFE STOLLE THE PASSWORD TO HIS TWO EMAIL ACCOUNTS AND SHE SENDS ME CRAZY EMAILS ...

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO , IM SO HURT

I MEAN THINGS ARE LOOKING UP.

I JUST BOUGHT A CONDO , I CLOSE ON THE 26TH , 2 WEEKS .

SO AT LEAST HE WONT KNOW WHERE I LIVE AT ...

I CHANGED ALL MY NUMBERS .

I REALLY JUST WANT TO FORGET EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED.

I DONT WANT HIM ANYMORE AND WISH I HAD NEVER MET HIM.

HIS WIFE CAN DEAL WITH HIS CRAP .

IF HE LOVED ME , HE WOULDNT OF LEFT ME , ESPICALLY WHEN HE KNEW I WAS PREGNANT .

I HATE HIM RIGHT NOW .

MY LIFE IS A MESS

ANY SUGESTIONS .

ALSO THIS MORNING I CHECKED MY EMAIL BEFORE I WENT TO WORK AND HIS WIFE WAS SENDING ME EMAILS SAYING ALL MEAN THINGS .

MAYBE SHE IS MAD THAT IM PREGNANT .

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

MAYBE SHE IS MAD THAT IM PREGNANT

She is mad because she thinks you attempted to entrap her husband by “allowing” him to impregnate you. Of course, she is conveniently filtering out the uglier bits of truth about the man she is married to (just as you have been doing) in order to hang on to all that is near and dear to her.

Hope can not exist without an equal level of denial. And the bigger the “hope” the deeper the denial.

Crazy making behavior all the way around. That’s for sure! But feel fortunate that the cat fighting between you has so far been from a safe distance. I’d fear for your personal safety if ever it becomes otherwise. I hope you have considered the possibility of a restraining order to better safe guard yourself against that.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

Can’t imagine what I’d do either. Except to step back from the volatile emotional aspects of this horrid situation and try to regain some clarity. With help, advice, and support from my family ... no matter how embarrassed I might be. And if they offered me none, I’d seek some outside council professionally.

I think my objective would be to try and withdrawal myself from this toxic relationship addiction while doing what I needed to do in order deal with the residual consequences. I certainly wouldn’t excuse the man who fathered my children from being accountable for his half of the responsibilities, too. In that ... if I decided to love and keep my babies, than a paternity test and subsequent petition for child support would certainly be in order. But there’s a whole host of other issues that may result from that and only add to the chaos. Particularly when it comes to visitation and joint custody issues. You wouldn’t want the innocent children to become accidental pawns in the emotional tug-o-war between you and their father’s wife and family. :(

MUST MUST MUST take a breather from the lessor important emotional aspects of this situation in order to really ponder those things and figure out what you’re going to do should all “hope” of him ending up with you fall through.

Good luck!

• Author
She is mad because she thinks you attempted to entrap her husband by “allowing” him to impregnate you. Of course, she is conveniently filtering out the uglier bits of truth about the man she is married to (just as you have been doing) in order to hang on to all that is near and dear to her.

Hope can not exist without an equal level of denial. And the bigger the “hope” the deeper the denial.

Crazy making behavior all the way around. That’s for sure! But feel fortunate that the cat fighting between you has so far been from a safe distance. I’d fear for your personal safety if ever it becomes otherwise. I hope you have considered the possibility of a restraining order to better safe guard yourself against that.

Can’t imagine what I’d do either. Except to step back from the volatile emotional aspects of this horrid situation and try to regain some clarity. With help, advice, and support from my family ... no matter how embarrassed I might be. And if they offered me none, I’d seek some outside council professionally.

I think my objective would be to try and withdrawal myself from this toxic relationship addiction while doing what I needed to do in order deal with the residual consequences. I certainly wouldn’t excuse the man who fathered my children from being accountable for his half of the responsibilities, too. In that ... if I decided to love and keep my babies, than a paternity test and subsequent petition for child support would certainly be in order. But there’s a whole host of other issues that may result from that and only add to the chaos. Particularly when it comes to visitation and joint custody issues. You wouldn’t want the innocent children to become accidental pawns in the emotional tug-o-war between you and their father’s wife and family. :(

MUST MUST MUST take a breather from the lessor important emotional aspects of this situation in order to really ponder those things and figure out what you’re going to do should all “hope” of him ending up with you fall through.

Good luck![First of all i must say like allot of people on here . Even though we werent married , and he was , as soon as we met . about a month latter he moved out. he never got divorced . but he moved out , to another state with me . as far as me trapping him , i know she knows that he loved me , i also know that he loves his kids dearly , and it would of been too hard. i am probaly making excused for him. because now im pregnant and by my self , i would hope that it cant get any worse. i am going to file a restraining order tommorow with the police on both of them. this is not new for them . this man has cheated allot. i even asked him so many times why ??? he told me that he wanted to be married , but live two seperate lives . i really dont even know why i loved him , he has only caused me problems , i hate my self so much for moving to another state to be with him , and no i am pregnant , so it doesnt make it any better . i dont think that i can keep the babies (twins) im 11 weeks pregnant .i have three kids , and so does he. i am still getting on my feet from moving here to be with him in south florida . i really dont know why im on this web site , i read everyones stories and we all sound the same , a little different , but the same . at first i really didnt even look at it like that . but he did , then everytime i tried to leave , i feel more in love with him . but maybe when i got pregnant that put the icing on the cake . i do love this man , but i love him for what we were . you really cant love someone if they hurt you so much. i mean i was just with him two days ago , everything was fine . and he left . first time he ever left me , even hung up on me . he has never treated me like that , that is how he treats his wife . but he knows i wont put up with his crap , she will . i have been living here a whole three months and i have kicked him out two times and everytime , he went right back to his wife . she doesnt care , she has put up with this for 10 years , and she seems to think that its a trial in there relationship. i asked her yesterday how many trials do they have to go through . not only that , but he really hurt me this time . i was with him all weekend , then monday , something happened and he told me he wasnt coming back . that it was complicated . but that he loved me . maybe he does love his wife . i dont know , i never saw it. this man seems to be very honest , but i sound crazy saying that , because he is a serial cheater . i used to trust him . i mean i used to feel sorry for him because he was so unhappy , how he waisted 10 years with someone , when his birthday came , he turned 33 , and we made it sound like this was a new begining . if you read the email , his wife said he never loved me . well she has stolen his phone every chance that she can get , and she as seen all the texts and everything , even where one time he asked me not to leave because he didnt want to go back to his miserable life. i mean this has been going on since april , so ...hmmmmmmmmmm....lol

its hard. not for me really , i think i let it go . i dont want to spend the rest of my life with someone like that . sadley , its true , men do what that can do . when we were living together , he told me that he knew he could go back when ever he wanted . and he is right , i dont think she cares if he cheats , she is so used to it. she just finds out and he probaly stops for a while then does it again . he is very selfish . i cant have this babies . oh, i dont know what to do. but i cant do this by myself , i might as say good by to my pitifall life for falling in love and making bad bad decisions , which i guess im good at . his bad luck has rubbed off on me so it seems . but i talked to him last night . he acts as if nothing has happened. he was telling me that we can split the twins , and some crazyness , when i really think if i had the babies , his wife would kill them . i dont think were friends . lol. whats funny too , is she blames me for everything . i was not even living in the same state as them . he found me . i mean i dont understand . in there eyes its all my fault . and now ive trapped him . i mean come on now . love is one thing , but when you already have kids , you know a child will not keep a man , by far.

i guess it hurts , because bottom line, what i thought we had , we didnt , he through it away , its complicated , he said , but im in a complicated situation too , i tried so hard to make him happy . i was only a dumb ass . i thought more about him , then me and my self and my family .

if i was a little bit smarter , i wouldnt of moved near him , to another state.

but i beleived that he loved me , but i dont think he ever did . the things he did to me , i would never do to him . i have done some bad things out of anger since we have been together , which i regret , but i was put through so much . but he cant contact me , i changed all my numbers . im moving to a condo that i just bought in two weeks , so he wont know where i live at , and i just disapear . realize deep down that what we had is now memories ... :lmao:]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I dont know what to do. I love this man with all my heart. He has been gone two weeks , back at home with his wife. If you remember last time , he came and spent the weekend with me , then left me on Monday , and stated that things were too complicated .

Well we have been talking off and on , mostly fighting , because i am still pregnant . Currently

He brought me the moeny last Friday to take care of the procedure. Which really hurt my feelings because , i feel like im helping him save his marriage with me not being pregnant anymore . I guess it would make it easier for them to forget about me .

So yesterday , last night we talked on the phone .

next thing i knew , he was at my door .

i let him in, we start hugging , i started crying , he held me .

Then of course he spent the night .

I dont know where his wife was , or anything.

I really dont think he would be allowed to spend the night out all night , if things were ok there.

I dont know, when he called me on the phone , he said that his marriage was f**ked but that he didnt want to loose the relationship with his children. See i had sent him an email the day before , i told him i wasnt getting the procedure, and that i would mail his moeny back to him and so on. Well his wife is still checking his emails . So i guess they were fighting about that . But i know for the last two weeks , he has been sleeping on the couch at his house . He texts me almost everyday . If things were normal there , he wouldnt be doing that .

I asked him yesterday before he came over , why did he leave me . We were living together . He told me that i was too wishey washy. I kicked out two times since we have lived together . I guess he was like , if i have to go through that , then i might as well go back home.

I kicked him out the last time , because he came home from work at 6:30pm, everything was fine . he came in changed , kissed me and told me that he was going to his sons football practice. I said ok. he asked me if i was mad , and i said no. I have kids and i understand .

So now its 8pm, no call , no text, 9:13pm i finally call him . he doesnt even answer the phone .

So i didnt go crazy , i said fine . I cant do this in my head .

I packed up all his things .

he came home arond 9:30 as if nothing was wrong , but i knew that he knew that he might get kicked out , because he didnt bring his laptop upstairs. I told him i couldnt do it .

Its hard enough that he is still married , i know he is a cheater , and i try so hard to beleive that he loves me . But if he cant even answer the phone . there is no respect .

so thats why i kicked him out the last time , then to get u up to speed , he came back to me a week and a half latter and spent the weekend .

My problem now is that i am loosing my mind . Im starting to blame myself . Maybe i shouldnt of ever kicked him out . Maybe i acted irrantional. Im scared too . he knows that i love him , and that he cant play with me . So i dont know why he came and spent the night with me last night. It was so wonderful . Like nothing ever happened between us . We kissed all night and he held me , told me he loved me .

Then today when he got to work , he texted me , told me he was sorry for messing up my life . that he loves me .

But he didnt say he was coming back .

I want to be with him. He is my best friend , he is everything to me . But i dont want to get hurt anymore. The fact is that he is still married .

I want to play mycards right and not push him away. I have bleed my heart out to this man. I have told him im sorry for what i did , i text him and tell him everything all the time. I moved here to another state to be with him . I love him , i beleive that he loves me the same . I know .

When he told me i was to wishey washy , and that he didnt want to live like that , getting kicked out all the time.

But i can not forget that there was a reason that i kicked him out .

I really know for a fact , if we tried , everything would be ok. I dont know if i can make it with out him. He makes me complete , when im with him , i dont care about the world , the way he holds me , and kisses me , i dont think i would ever find that in anyone .

So what do i do now?

He didnt say he was coming back .

If he thinks he can mess with me when ever he wants , and live with his wife. Then its over.

He knows i dont get down like that .

We were living together , so i would not know how to take him being with me , then leaving .

I could walk away now , never answer the phone , because i know i love him too much .

I know its the best thing to do.

I know he wouldnt be happy at home . There marriage is over , it was over before i met him .

But they have time , 10 years together . They met in high school .

I dont know what to do.

Or i can be there for him , and be sweet as pie , and hope that he realizies that i love him , and he will come back .

I dont know what to do. :sick:

You need to let go of him! This guy is lying to you as well as to his wife! This whole situation is one big drama and ALL of you are hurting! Take control back and end it.

Please go talk to a therapist, get the strength to leave him because this man doesn't love you or his wife! He loves himself.

• Author

I sat here , wanting to cry .

He just texted me , and said he would try and come see me latter.

I responded back ok.

So of course i got all pretty, and im trying to stay busy , not thinking about anything.

Hoping i recieve another text, that he is on his way.

I know that i need to let it go , finally .

Im loosing my mind , and ive consumed my self with all this drama , and im so tired .

So hurt .

I just want to walk away .

I deserve better this.

At least im moving in two days , so he wont know where i live.

So i disapear.

I start a great new job on monday .

I have allot going for myself .

I need to love myself again , and let this guy go.

Im actually smiling now , cause i feel postive , i need to let all the hate go and eveerything else .

Im thankful for the times we had , and of course it hurts .

But i need to do whats best for me , or this guy with be the death of me.

This i know .

I loved him , but i dont think he loved me .

I would never do what he did to me to him .

never , i guess its a lesson learned .

If i knew what i know now, it would of never of started .

But what can you do .

Smile and walk on .

Thanks everyone , for helping me get my life back .

Sunny