All those in No Contact, how long so far?

Scorpio13c

NC is very difficult, I've been broken up from my ex-GF for 2 and a half months now and the longest I've managed so far is 2 days. It sucks the big one, I didn't ask to be in this position and I must admit I'm struggling. I know that it's not doing me any favours but I seem to be obsessed, must be an OCD or something! I want to stop but I love her too much.

I have not been/seen in touch with my ex for 6 months, 5 days and 3 hours not that I'm counting ;)

I'm feel better than how I did 6 months ago but I still miss him terribly! Waiting for that day to come when I don't think about him 24/7.

Ohio_isforLovers
NC is very difficult, I've been broken up from my ex-GF for 2 and a half months now and the longest I've managed so far is 2 days. It sucks the big one, I didn't ask to be in this position and I must admit I'm struggling. I know that it's not doing me any favours but I seem to be obsessed, must be an OCD or something! I want to stop but I love her too much.

OH man i feel your pain! Same thing im dealing with :(

For me, NC lastest until I no longer cared what he was up to and he contacted me: 6 mos.

I would have eventually contacted him had he not contacted me, but it would have taken longer

Newtotheblogthing

The most I have made it in a month is 5 consecutive days. he called on the 5th. Then of course we saw each other a few times, fought, and now it seems pretty final. I think it needed to play itself out. Maybe it would have different had it been straight NC.. but the fact now is that he won't return even a text that was about a serious situation that I went through. For whatever reason I felt the need to send it and he has now had enough and won't reply. NC would have been a better idea for me. Less pain, faster recovery.

• Author

I had a rough night tonight.

Watched the movie "The Notebook", brought me to tears..

I guess i'm just a sensitive guy.

Still holding out though!

My best wishes to all of you!

Scorp

Because of our situation I am not in full NC with my ex but when we do see each other we say no more than 5 words to each other.

We broke up 11 months ago now. We havent spoken (properly) or texted or e-mailed in 10 months. Slowly moving on, have up to a point but like London Girl looking forward to the day I dont think about her 24/7.

She has rocked my foundations but im not totally down.

well, I guess i'm not in exactly the same possition as anyone here, but well, i've got an ex, we broke up like 3 years ago bassically becasue we argued alot, and well i never really got over him, becasue being at the same college and doing the same courses we had to work together all the time, and then he moved away and i missed him, missed him like crazy but i found another guy who i've been with for almost 2 years and whom i love very very much, and i really do want to be with him.

the only thing is is when i used to talk to my ex on the phone or whatever we'd be on for liek 6 hours without realising it and be up til 3am and we'd have such a laugh and i'd find it so difficult to get him out of my head for the next week but i'd manage it, it was always like that when we talked but we didn't do it often.

but a couple months ago he moved back and we got to talking alot more regularly and then i needed a lift, and there was no-one else to ask, so i called him and asked and he obliged, he gave me a lift home and we walked to my local as you do, ended up him having too many to drive, he wasn't drunk, just too many to drive so i said well, you can crash at mine, so he did (in the spare room and nothing happened at all) well nothing sexual, we just had a laugh, but i fell in love with him all over again that night, except this time i was in love with 2 people, after that i decided i need to cut him out

so i've not talked to him since his birthday 2 weeks ago, i still miss him like crazy, but i know it'll pass, i just shouldn't ever, ever talk to him again, which sucks cz he's such a good friend

i've lost a person i love, and i can't even talk to my best friend (my boyfriend) about it :(