Games with the evil's name

Oh believe it. At first I thought it was all a joke. Why, oh, why did I keep reading? The thing that astonishes me is that fairly rational sounding people are basically saying that it's ok to believe this crap.

I think that it depends on your personal beliefs. I've never heard of any religion saying this is wrong, though...

It doesn't depend on what you believe! It's the truth! Crappy video games won't possess you, nor will anything else. Period! Play them if you want to (though I would suggest Final Fantasy).

I think that you are getting this mixed up with the Ouija board. You don't want to mess with it.

Sigh.......grow up people!

Hope you never ate a deviled egg.......

are their demons in those too?

Obviously, YES!

Delicious, delicious demons.... :bunny::laugh:

I have a dream,

where one day,

games will not be judged by their names,

but by the content of their circuitry.

-Martin Luther King Kong

Well then, if it's not the name or the content, is there anything bad about specific games (final fantasy's okay though)?

Vague question! All I was saying is that Devil May Cry is a crappy game. That is my subjective opinion.

Gamer Jesus: He saves and takes half the damage. (It's a gamer joke)

LMgamingAO! Good stuff knaveman. Haven't heard that one before.

hey Devil may cry is not crappy! Well the second one was but not the 1st and 3rd! and the next one should be good as well(if its out i havent played it)

hey Devil may cry is not crappy! Well the second one was but not the 1st and 3rd! and the next one should be good as well(if its out i havent played it)

Devil may cry 4 looks really good, and the graphics are solid.

yeah Dante looks crazy cool, though it is Resident evil 5 that Im waiting for! Chris Redfield and Leon are the coolest ppl to ever emerge from the series!