Wh does ignoring drive them crazy?

forbidden fruit

Well that makes all the hurting worsethat he does not care whether I am alive or dead.

He wanted to stop the PA side of the affair because he said he was feeling guilty and he wanted to be friends for a awhile till he figured things out . Well I knew that was a crock of shi**** so I ended the friends thing as well. So now we are both mad at each other for different reasons. I am so confused now and I am not sure how to act. How do you let go of someone so fast that you have seen pretty much everyday for the last two years? When is it going to be civil between us? Will it ever?

FF, Don't act! I think the main reason you are having a hard time is because you see him from time to time. If you did not have to see him then you would not see his reaction's and it would be much eaiser to move on in your OWN life. I feel this way because for such a long time it held true for me, beign that you know my xmm lives nextdoor! You ask when it will be civil between you? I am not sure that will ever be the case. All I know for me is that I do not speak to xmm at all anymore. I don't ask him question's he does not ask any of me. As far as I am concearned this man is just a neighbor and that's that! It took me forever to get to this point but after many. many month's I am THERE! You too can get there, just choose to go there and you will see FF!

AP:)

• Author
forbidden fruit

I can't just go back to being neighbors after we have shared. It is impossible. His W came over yesterday to ask me a favor and I almst came unglued. I cannot punish her so I was neighbourly. They are going away and I want to rat him out so he will not be able and h can suffer like I am doing. If I wasnot married or did not have kids he would be done. That is probably why he sought me out because I had as much to lose as him.

I want to call him and scream and yell, but I determined not to break Nc. To make matters worse his kids came over and said they wanted to live with me and my family.

How is it possible to hate and love someone at the same time. Please someone tell me he is suffering as much as me!!!! He is going away so obviously he is not that miserable. Does anyone think after this temper tantrum he will try to come back and see if I break NC?

GreenEyedLady

Ignoring them drives them crazy because they want your attention...It kills them to think that you are moving on without them...