Attending "White Trash" Costume Party on Sat. What Should I Wear?

• Author

No, my H won't be going, he was invited to a BBQ with some car buddies he has not seen in a while.

I am on the hunt for some WWF or Nascar items.

The hosts purchased several fake tattoos and are having a section of there house cornered off with a sign that says, "Brittney Shears Tattoo and Hair Salon" HAHAHA! So they told me to come by early and they put hook me up with some tattoos.

Wear only one flip-flop because you lost the other one in the backseat... HAHA!

You guys have some great suggestions, there is so much you can do. I can't wait until I can report back with what other people wore to the party.

Don't forget the Courtney Love look. Funny how her band's name is Hole... Parts of it were already mentioned above by some of the other posters such as bad hair and smeared lipstick. Make sure to use a bright red colour and extend your lipstick beyond your lipline. :laugh:

Wear "Guess" jeans...they were cool in the 80's but if you wear them now your white trash...have a cigarette hanging out of your mouth..red lipstick..

• Author

I totally looked up Courtney Love, wow!

SB129,

I looked up those websites (that one and similar), very interesting, lots of mullets. I will have to google "chav" and also.....yowwwwzaaaa on the big earring comment, I was trying to figure out what kind of earrings to wear.