My wife has checked out of the marriage

You know, even though it sounds like you got a crappy deal, maybe the thing to do is to focus on the silver linings in your clouds. This is STILL a temporary situation. In 3 and a half years, you won't be required to pay spousal support anymore. And should circumstances change, you can always haul her back into court as needed.

Yep I agree but hey at least your at home now. Why was she able to take everything from the house? Anything you paid for should be in your house, not with her.

I cannot stop thinking about her and the new guy sitting in her new place happy as can be while im sitting her picking up the pieces. Not to mention that i am paying for her new place to F*** this new guy (i have to pay $4,200.00 monthly in CS/SS). It just hurts soo bad.

I'm going to suggest you get some therapy after this whole thing is done.

Your not me but I'd do anything to pay that amount in full instead of over a 3 year period or however long you have to. That would kick her a** since people spend larger amounts quicker then small amounts.

And yes it does suck your having to pay for all her s**t. Did you get anything positive out of this? What about the children?

$4400 a month!!! Plus she got everything from the house? :mad:Hell sounds as though pretty much took everything worth stealing!

WTT? Does she have a serious drug habit that you don't know about?! :eek:

Trust me brother? I know that right now your going through a lot of heartache and pain! And, the "Storms of Life" just keep rolling and rolling over you one right after another.

But the day(s) are going to come when you have this behind you and you can rub a little sunshine on your face and put a smile on your face.

Eventuallly you'll be much better off without this blood sucking pararsite in your life ~ but you're going to have to work at it to make it happen.

The days going to come when your going to wonder? What you ever saw in her! Meanwhile you'll have some little gal hanging on your arm, wondering where you've been all of her life!

With women like this its all about the money and living life on her terms.

But the days going to come when the Princesses coach turns back into a pumpkin and the beautiful white horses turn back into mice.

After the ink is dried on the "D" papers? I'd be letting her next victim just what kind of "tar-baby" he's getting himself tangled up with! ;)

Let her sit around the next twenty years or so wondering why she can't find her a "man!" or at least hang onto one.

On the brigh side ~ when the dust settles? And you get back on your feet ~ you get to go buy all new and improved! No more of that French Provicial crap!

Get yourself a moosehead towel rack for masterbath! Get rid of the femininie crap! We're talking leather ~ here!

"Tha Man-Cave!" LOL!

On the brigh side ~ when the dust settles? And you get back on your feet ~ you get to go buy all new and improved! No more of that French Provicial crap!

Get yourself a moosehead towel rack for masterbath! Get rid of the femininie crap! We're talking leather ~ here!

"Tha Man-Cave!" LOL!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:... yeah brother.. Yeah...:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm in a basement apartment... and I call my "CAVE".... or dungeon... depending on my mood... :laugh:

Hmmm... like the idea of the moose head towel rack...(but not a real one... cause that is cruel) :p.... have to get me one of those...:laugh::laugh: