My Wife has cheated and is now pregnant

oxide32

• Author

just wanted to come online after another sleepless night and say thank you so much to all, this site and new friends has been a real god send.

how anyone i thought i knew can justify there actions this way is so unbelievable.

ive heard so many different opinions on all this and am taking note, just seems that i thought i knew my wife after 6 years but guess i didnt eh.

just seems that when ya work hard and love your family something comes along and ruins it all. i guess the only blessing in all this is that if she has done it to me then she will do it to him, because i know that she is still looking for what she is trying to find, but to bring a child into the world with this guy is breath taking when she only knew him for 5 mins.

thanks all, will keep ya all informed as more happens.

Stay strong, keep the faith. Just remember we are here for you. Eventually she'll come running and crying back to you, only because she thinks she can fool you again. It will not be because of remorse because in my opinion I do not think she has any. Keep your distance and if possible break off contact with her. Eventually your hurt will turn to anger, and that's when you'll be most productive in doing what's best for you and your kid. Think of it this way, do you want your child to grow up to be like his/her mother.

She is in the affair-fog and isn't thinking at all. So, she can't see or understand wtf she's doing UNTIL the conquences of her actions are felt by her...Until then, she's living in a fantasy aka affairyland.

Is there any way you can have a friend lock you in a closet for a month? I'm nearly serious, you've got to physically separate yourself from that environment. After several weeks you may be able to think clearly.

i do really believe that she is working her way through men slowly,using them and dropping them after no fixed amount of time, i do know that she had ran from different parts of the country for various cooked up stories which i think now is probably due to debt collectors chasing her.

So sorry this is happening to you. Take all the time away from her that you need to recover but seriously - DO NOT let her keep the house! Chilvarly goes out the window in this case - *She* cheated, *She* wrecked the marriage, let her be the one that has to find a new place to live! She should go crawling back to her parents in shame, not you (and I don't mean to imply that you have anything to be ashmed of!). Besides, unless she bought the house alone - which sounds highly unlikely, you have more right to it anyway because of your kids.

All the best!

Bobby NoBrains

Imho, please get out of this situation as cleanly as you can. Protect yourself. You are involved with a person who is selfish and manipulative and may not let go of you easily until she is sure that she has a better option. The advice you have got above is quite relevant. Find a good lawyer, get some evidence, get your kids and house out from under her and give her the BOOT. Do it before you go insane trying to figure out if you did anything wrong, when your only fault seems to be that you dint see what you were doing when you got married to her.

Get out, now.

Just my two bits ..

Bobby