Law Of Attraction

There is book called something like The Secret Lies with water by a japanese guy. He did an expirement. He taped nice words/phrases like 'hello' and 'thank you' to the outside of water bottles. He also taped 'I hate you', and other negative stuff.

So then he people to walk by (probably unaware, he placed them in a public place somewhere probably) and they read the thoughts on the bottles (in their heads) and stuff. After 24 hours he took the water from each bottle and took pictures of their water atoms with an electron microscope. The nice words produced water atoms that looked like snow flakes, the bad phrases produced atoms looking like bacteria. It's quantum ****.

Don't know how much to use that though.

There is book called something like The Secret Lies with water by a japanese guy. He did an expirement. He taped nice words/phrases like 'hello' and 'thank you' to the outside of water bottles. He also taped 'I hate you', and other negative stuff.

So then he people to walk by (probably unaware, he placed them in a public place somewhere probably) and they read the thoughts on the bottles (in their heads) and stuff. After 24 hours he took the water from each bottle and took pictures of their water atoms with an electron microscope. The nice words produced water atoms that looked like snow flakes, the bad phrases produced atoms looking like bacteria. It's quantum ****.

Don't know how much to use that though.

the same thing happened to the atoms in my body after wearing an "FU" shirt