My Wife found out about me

• Author
How is your wife doing (you never really talk much about her) now? Has she gain her self-confidence back yet? Does she still have those blank stare? Do you think she might still eventually leave you? What are you doing now to make up to her for what you have done to her and your family?

The blank stares etc have gone. The conversation still comes up from time to time. I don't think she'll leave me, but can any of us ever truly KNOW that?

Certainyl at the moment, although money is now tight I do more for my family than I have ever done, before, during or after the A. Not in the sense of spending money on them, but I mean giving my time to them, doing stuff as a family. It sounds perverse but in some ways I believe this whole awful thing has brought us as a family closer together.

Not that I don't wish it had never happened though now, looking back

Matt

• Author
Nice to hear the update Matty. Take things slow, give your wife the time to deal with her current feelings and the ones that will come up. It will be a slow building of a new relationship, but well worth if you both are truly committed. God bless you and your family.

Thanks for your kind words BNB. When I read some of my old posts on here it frightens me how close I came to losing everything

Hopefully I can offer a word or two to people in similar situations... :)