What do you do when a man/ woman looks at you?

And what is your determination of creepy and non-creepy?

Just wondering.....:confused:

creepy is someone who is creepy

non creepy is someone who is non creepy

it is just a vibe that you get..

My reaction depends on a series of factors... Like one of the other posters said, the majority of my reaction depends on my mood and how I'm feeling about myself that particular day. If I'm not wearing makeup and feeling generally gross, I tend to avoid eye contact all together.

On a good day I will often give an admiring glance or two, but if the man I'm looking at notices I'll give him a quick smile and look away.

Another factor is the guy himself. I had a particularly strange encounter when I was walking down the mall one day and a guy that was about to walk past me actually jumped in front of me and started singing "Smack That". Soooo not appealing, I gave him a weird look and walked away as quickly as possible.

If I'm interested I will look, if I'm not then there is usually something [COLOR=#333333]intriguing[/COLOR] on the floor that I can pay attention to.

I've done what I think is typical guy behavior, and taken quick glances at other women. It's really bad when I've been caught doing it.

So now I'm trying to change things, and if there's another woman around, just glance over at my girlfriend to reassure her. Better than an elbow to the ribs. :)

If I pass someone as I'm walking through town, I tend to have a weird sort of conversation with myself. It goes something like this:

Are they looking at me? Look up, look down at the ground, look up, look off to the side. Don't stare, it's weird and rude. Ok, they're doing the look up, look down thing too. Ok, passing by, gotta acknowledge they're there. Ok, business-like smile, look away, don't look for too long. I hope they didn't think I was weird or rude.

I know it sounds kinda neurotic, but I guess it's trying to find the balance between a polite acknowledgement of existence and a glance that could be (mis)interpreted as interest.

I have been approached by creepy people for unwanted conversations after giving a polite and non-interested smile. I don't like being approached or hit on in general (at least when I'm in a committed relationship) so I try to give the hands-off vibe as much as possible (without being rude.) I don't want to seem like I've snubbed someone (and I don't know why I would care about snubbing a complete stranger on the street, but I do) and yet I don't want to indicate interest.

I love walking with either my iPod or my boyfriend- both of those tend to allow me to ignore other people without feeling rude.

if a woman looks at me , i look at her.

if a woman smiles at me , i smile back.

if she strikes a conversation , i do too ...

if she just looks at me , i wouldnt smile back.

you get what you give.