People who disappear/ignore you

shadowplay

Soooooooooo beautifully spoken lindya ! :) I love how you write and get deep into the heart of our souls.....

Thanks Mary, that's much appreciated :love:

And imagine if you were dating somebody for awhile and they suddenly disappeared and stopped responding to your calls. How can you even get closure in a situation where you have no clue why they didn't want you, what if anything you did wrong, not to mention whether they're ok or even freakin' alive??

I just don't understand why people don't have the decency to respond and offer some sort of explanation. Don't they realize how much this hurts the other person?

So my question is how can you trust anybody and let yourself fall in love when you know that person could just disappear at any moment because apparently that's what people do when they lose interest? Whenever something like this happens I feel like never trying again. You can say "you just need to find a guy who's really into you," but it seems like so many guys are good at disguising their disinterest and then suddenly bailing out of the blue that it's impossible to trust anyone.

Are most people just rotten? I don't think cowardice is any excuse. If they were decent enough their impulse to do the right thing would overcome their impulse to avoid confrontation.

Something like this happened to me awhile ago. I was dating this guy pretty seriously then he disappeared. No calls. No explanations. So I talked to some of his closest friends to find out what happened, and they told me he was gay. So I got my closure. Not what I wanted to hear. For so long, I thought it was something I did wrong, but I just wasn't his type.

Yeah, I hate it when it happens. I think I've become used to it to an extent that it's scary how I can be such a cold person...but hey, their actions made me that way.

burning 4 revenge
Yeah, I hate it when it happens. I think I've become used to it to an extent that it's scary how I can be such a cold person...but hey, their actions made me that way.

Yeah, but if you don't become cold you're a loser. So it's either be human and be a wanker or be a bastard and get repsect. That's life

I think we've all played this role at some point or another in our lives. I tend to believe someone else's desire/need to respond/talk to you is only relative to their own needs and in conjunction with their association with you. For that reason i find it's very common for people to be unreliable or unreachable.

There's really nothing one can do about it, just accept that it's a fact of life and some people are more guilty of doing this than others.

burning 4 revenge
I think we've all played this role at some point or another in our lives. I tend to believe someone else's desire/need to respond/talk to you is only relative to their own needs and in conjunction with their association with you.
Exactly right, so the best thing you can do is accept the f*cked nature of the human condition and go on as if they never existed

There are too many uncertainty out there,

they maybe lose interests in us

they may meet another person

they may get caught up something very seriously that they don't left energy to woo

they may like apple, but we are oranges

they may get tired and depressed themselves

they may not be your destined mate, their disappear actually do you a favor:D

they may not know what to say in fear of hurting you no matter what they say

so if we are oranges, and if we let those who define us as a bad apple, we find trouble for ourselves. nothing is certain in life except of God. maybe we will learn to accept what come to us, and learn to see things with big picture. If they disapear, that doesn't define us, but I will ask God to show me how I did wrong or what problems I have, If I have, I ask God to change me. then God showed me one day that what is inside of me (heart and soul) is important, and instantly I knew that God has one good man for me.

Nobody can define us but God, and God defines us not according to what we did and didn't, not according to we are good looking or not, not according to we have good family or not, God defines us with his unconditional love and mercy.

If we define us with what we did what we achieved, when we get what we want, we can easily become proud; when we don't get what we want, we instantly hit bottom. This is large roller coaster we find difficult to handle.

If we let others to define us, we will never find peace in mind

But lb, isn't it a form of arrogance to believe that God has the time to find or create someone for you? I would expect that He's a little busy with natural disasters and the like, to be concerned about our love lives. :laugh:

But lb, isn't it a form of arrogance to believe that God has the time to find or create someone for you? I would expect that He's a little busy with natural disasters and the like, to be concerned about our love lives. :laugh:

God cares about big things and small things. God does care about little things about his children :love: personal relationship with God is wonderful :bunny:

God cares about big things and small things. God does care about little things about his children :love: personal relationship with God is wonderful :bunny:

You know someone has to tease and prod you about your beliefs. :laugh:

i hate these kind of people. these people who dont confront us. they are hurting us more by just leaving like that? why coz it means were just nothing to them :(