zzzzzzz me what shud I do

krishna.iiita

I love a girl and I praposed her before six months but she rejected that there is no future in this relation for us.she said that she has some family problem,her family will not allow and wat are you today so that i should select you.but today I come to know that she loves someone else and also she accepted it and that guy knows me also from six month.At that time I shared all these talks with him and he said that you should not be so serious for a girl just enjoy and said that just use like me. I think that he is just using her.I told her but she does not believe me and does not talk to me.and now I am feeling very much hurting that she told me lie at that time.Now she says that family problems can be solved.I have not feeling for you.But I love her very very much.so plzzzz help me what should I do??????????/

Well..this is a very hard situation, but your best bet is..you have to let her go. You already tried and she rejected you. You told the guy and think he's just playing, but if he was he's not going to admit it.

Eventually if he is just playing around, she will findout. She could come back to you, but you shouldnt settle for being 2nd best. You deserve so much more then that.

It takes a long time to move on, even more since you feel you really love her, and do. But trust me, it will fade after time. It just may take a longg time. And you will meet other people.

Who knows, maybe she will realize that you are the one she really is in love with and not that other guy.

But for now, there's nothing you can do, because the other guy could always make it seem like "you're the bad one" and "he's the good one".

Hope I was somewhat of a help. Just rermber that it will workout for the best in the ned. You just have to believe.

Jennifer