Men want a woman who will put on a dress or skirt once in a while....

Yeah but I mean how can women wear them without it blowing up in the wind or sitting down and accidentally showing underwear. Not that I'm sure men mind, so of course men like skirts. You have to be too careful..It probably feels more cool in the summer that is one good thing.

You know exactly what most of them will say. Short, tight skirts/dresses and where's my dinner?

I find skirts and dresses that are NOT too revealing very attractive. A hint here. A hint there. But leave the rest to the imagination.

I'm also decidedly a leg-lover and connoisseur. That might be why I married a 5'8" former professional dancer. But of course, that's not the only reason. But it helped! ;)

I still wear 2.5" to 3" heels regularly, sometimes higher. It's part of being short, I guess. :laugh:

Thankfully, my wife doesn't. She's 5'8" and I'm a mere 5'11". Maybe a bit shorter now. Gravity works! :laugh:

If he demands it, he can wear a kilt and I'll be more than happy to wear a skirt. I've always wanted to find out what men wear under their kilts.

I'm a Scot. I own kilts (some over 100 years old -- full court dress). I coyuld tell you what we wear underneath, but then I'd have to kill you! :p

So far though he seems fine with the fact that I HATE "girly" crap. :D

Is he the one who loves it and he doesn't want the competition? ;)

It would be nice to see men dress up a tad as well.

...five days a week, and when appropriate when we go out (fine dining, theater, etc.).

My wife loves "dressing" me because her former husband was strictly jeans and t-shirts. She has marvelous tastes in men's clothing and I do very well myself, with a flair for color coordination. It's part of what attracted her to me.

Trialbyfire

:laugh:

I find skirts and dresses that are NOT too revealing very attractive. A hint here. A hint there. But leave the rest to the imagination.

I'm also decidedly a leg-lover and connoisseur. That might be why I married a 5'8" former professional dancer. But of course, that's not the only reason. But it helped! ;)

A little mystery, a little discretion, never hurts. Sounds like you've found the perfect person to suite you. :)

Thankfully, my wife doesn't. She's 5'8" and I'm a mere 5'11". Maybe a bit shorter now. Gravity works! :laugh:

Oh fine, make me feel like mini-me. Please tell your wife she's a lucky lady, in more ways than one. ;)

I'm a Scot. I own kilts (some over 100 years old -- full court dress). I coyuld tell you what we wear underneath, but then I'd have to kill you! :p

Haha...and you're in public service/politics/law, formerly military, so not only do you have the ability, you also have the means. I won't be asking you for certain. :laugh:

My wife loves "dressing" me because her former husband was strictly jeans and t-shirts. She has marvelous tastes in men's clothing and I do very well myself, with a flair for color coordination. It's part of what attracted her to me.

A little mystery in the (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more) region goes a long way. Some say that clothes make the man, but it's really what's underneath that counts.