How long have you been with mm/mw ?

Unforgetable77

Was with MM on and off for a total of 14 years (mainly on) for the last year i have been seeing him everyday except a sunday, I very rarely called him, I didnt have to he initiated most convos and texts i just replied...

We talk to each other 5 days a week. Sometimes he would sms me during the weekend. When he goes golfing and sometimes Sunday morning when W is not around.

But lately, it's been just on Sats. I think it's dangerous to sms each other on Sundays. There was this one time, he texted me late at night and I was asleep. Got up and replied... his wife replied!!

PoshPrincess

There was this one time, he texted me late at night and I was asleep. Got up and replied... his wife replied!!

That's how my MM and I got busted. He sent me a text but by the time I replied he had fallen asleep. He had one of those phones that bleeped until the message was picked up and his W got to it before he did!

That's how my MM and I got busted. He sent me a text but by the time I replied he had fallen asleep. He had one of those phones that bleeped until the message was picked up and his W got to it before he did!

Ouch! Mine was received when he was in the shower. W read it replied but I didn't reply back. I think she has my number written somewhere - but haven't received any calls.... yet!

greengoddess
How long have you been with MM?

I've known him for three years. But first year was online/phone/LDR only.

And how often do you see/ talk with them?

It's varied over the three years. At the moment he gets down here on Tuesday evening, and stays til Friday morning every week. In the daytime he's at work in the office usually right now. But as I say, it's varied. Not so long ago he used to work from my home in the daytime too.

eta: Oh, when he's not here and it's a weekday, he'll call me on his way to and from work. All the rest of the time he texts and emails and calls when he can (i.e. when/if he's away from home at the weekend).

Wow he really is living two totally different lives. He has his hidden wife to support him at his long distance job during the week and his real wife and family to be with on the weekends. This man has it made. WOW!!!

PoshPrincess

Ouch! Mine was received when he was in the shower. W read it replied but I didn't reply back. I think she has my number written somewhere - but haven't received any calls.... yet!

I got a call from W before MM even knew that SHE knew. I guess she spoke to be before confronting him as she didn't want him to call me and warn me and for us to get our stories straight. I got one text the following day asking me if we had slept together and promising that if I answered she would leave me alone. I answered her and she kept her word. I would have totally understood though if she had wanted to smash my face in! ;)