Would you stay in affair when mm isnt leaving

Love is Tragic

Personally, my affair with my MM i thought was just a one night stand that turned into much more, sexually and emotionally. I am married as well, so him leaving his wife was never anything i ever considered or thought about. I love him, but i also love my husband greatly, and im not even 100% sure i would want to completely be with MM. So i would never expect him to leave her, even though he is unhappy staying with her. So i suppose maybe my situation doesnt apply. Although if i was single, perhaps i would be upset if we couldnt be together.

Would you stay in affair when mm isnt leaving?

Well if they choose to stay, that really gonna to be a big LOSS!!!

1. Commit adultery, so cannot enter kingdom of heaven, and end up in hell. unless you repent and SIN NO MORE

2. hurt others and children, big time

3. damage self-esteem, BIG TIME

4. loose the chance that you can find a WHOLE man, not just half

5. more delusion, begin to tell yourself "I just want a little crumb" and justify it!

If you don't have a man, you still have your dignity; but if you want to be OW, you don't have that man AND dignity.

If a husband is in love with someone other than his wife--his WIFE is the OW--get it? Your religious beliefs are not everyones beliefs, do you understand that? The fact is, when a H finds love with someone other than his W, the W is clearly the loser. Sorry, it's true

mopar crazy
If a husband is in love with someone other than his wife--his WIFE is the OW--get it? Your religious beliefs are not everyones beliefs, do you understand that? The fact is, when a H finds love with someone other than his W, the W is clearly the loser. Sorry, it's true

LMAO!!! His W is the OW? OMGOSH that is too hilarious! No, the W is NOT the OW. The H is committing adultery, plain and simple. The H made vows to his W and to the Lord that he would be faithful to his W. The H never made vows to the OW.

lonelybirds beliefs are hers, but there is nothing wrong w/ sharing your beliefs. God wants us to spread His word and if you don't like it, then don't read it. She isn't jamming it down your throat. She isn't ashamed to share her beliefs and I respect that.

child_of_isis

I think it would be very easy for the W to turn herself into the OW.

Kick him out and get on with life. Start dating or going out.

He will then chase her.

She could easily string him along, giving him the hope that he may eventually win her back.

It would end up being FALSE hope of course. Because in all probabilities she will start feeling good about herself, having a good time, and decide she doesn't want to go back to her old life of being a door mat.

Overandout: You are dead-on in your thinking, Do not deviate from your position-in the end it is you who will suffer. There are people, I suppose who can do it, but they are either not emotionally invested in the realtionship or are in deep sh*t emotionally to begin with. Why settle? Life is short and there are many fish in the sea. The trick is catching one-therein lies the rub! Open your eyes and heart to more promising possibilities. More importantly, respect and protect yourself-that's what he would do were the shoe on the other foot-trust me.

The H made vows to his W and to the Lord that he would be faithful to his W. The H never made vows to the OW.

Well yes, vows to the W. Not necessarily to the 'Lord'. Not all marriages are based on religion, but are civil ceremonies and arrangements.

I think another part of the reluctance for MM to leave the wife, is knowing that if he leaves, she will eventually find another lover.

I know most MM say they don't like or care for the wife, and they aren't sleeping with her, but most of the time that is not true. Okay, they may get too busy and skip a week here or there, but not often.

Anyway, the MM eventually has to make a decision of which woman he is willing to throw out there for other men to paw on. The thought of another man pawing on OW may bruise his ego a bit.

But the thought of another man pawing on his W can bring them to their knees.

I think your first sentence makes sense, but not in the way you meant it. I think a lot of men would be reluctant for their W to find another, not because of the new man 'pawing' (as you put it) her, but rather because he doesn't like the idea of another man living in a house with, and essentially bringing up his children.

That's how my MM has expressed this (minor) concern. Minor, but nevertheless present.

precious1357

Hi,

anyone have a response to this? What if the MM is 61, children are grown

and not in love with his wife, married for 40 years. He says he will leave but does anyone think he will REALLY LEAVE??? I'm do not want to waste a lot of time, I understand that have built up things together. The house is in wife's name

alone...so can someone give me a heads up?

MM has told me that he will never leave his family, and i have to believe him. but, and i really hate to say this, i still hope there is a chance something will happen and he will leave or she will kick him out. and as much as i would hate to get MM by default, right now i would take it.

not to say that he wouldnt try to win her back, and maybe wouldnt want to start something real with me. i dont know. but i love him and he says he loves me and i just cant give up on him yet.