wrong choice!!

Emily55555

i liked this other guy and i broke up with my boyfriend today for him....then he just well ignored me..stoped liking me.. so now i think maybe i shudnt broke up with my bf..i still really like him....how do i get him back??? he probably is mad at me and wont take me back... o ****

You need to learn to consider your choices more wisely. You are obviously not ready to have a boyfriend if you will drop one for another on a whim.

Why don't you just stay single and date around for a while. Pay attention to the world and learn that actions have consequences. The fact that you dropped your boyfriend for another guy you hardly knew tells me you weren't all that crazy about your boyfriend. You want him back now because perhaps you're afraid of being alone...or maybe you feel foolish. Neither reason is sufficient to get back with him.

Stay cool and get in some more hours of life in general before you fly off the handle of love again and botch it up. I would never, ever want a lady in my life who would play with my feelings. If you believe in karma at all, you can look forward to the day when you get it up the butt from a guy you love just like you gave it to your ex boyfriend.

I hope you learned two things from this: Actions have consequences...and don't make decisions without giving them a lot of thought.

• Author

hey!! thats not helping!! i realise i made a mistake.. i have been going out with him for 2 months ...i do really really like him...i didnt realise how much i loved him until he wasn't there. the only thing is my friend likes him!! he almost dumped me for her once...right now they are together at school because my friend ans my ex-bf are friends and he sumtimes stays and watched her at dance (shes in dance club) so what if they start to go out b4 i can apoligize...and get him back.. omg what have i done... i want him back

• Author

also i gave her permission to go out with him!!!!! she sed today she wud....he wud probably go out wit her!!!! how can i get him back..i am ready for a boyfriend really i am!!!! i dont want to date around...i wanna stay wit 1 guy...

First of all Emily honey, I know it's hard but you wanna calm down a little. You said you only broke up with your guy today yet you say:

"...i didnt realise how much i loved him until he wasn't there."

from what I can see he only went to school. You're scared he'll pick up with this other girl on the same day he broke up with you? Well, if he does it wouldn't look like he was too cut up about loosing you would it?

You say...

"...i am ready for a boyfriend really i am!!!!"

Well, if you are you'll treat him, the dancer and yourself with a little respect, give your boyfriend the time to maybe be mad, apologize and see if he wants to get back together with you.

If he doesn't you know what? As Tony said, it's not a choice between being with your ex or 'dating around' as you put it. You are young, and it might do you some good to get to know a wide group of friends, hang out, have fun and maybe learn a little more about feelings...

Anyway, if you choose to ignore all this, and run like a maniac over to the dance club, try to stay calm and don't fall over coz everyone will laugh and you'll look really silly. Okay?

• Author

guess what.. i dumped my bf yesterday..he was really sad..then last nite i realized i made a mistake... that i didnt really like the other guy after all.....that it was just a short crush... i cryed all today..my bf wont take me back....he wants to be........(gulp) ............friends... (it still hurts) i want him back more then anythings...i like him more then just friends....do you think he maybe likes me still..and hes just hurt..or do you think maybe its over 4 good.... i dunno...all i do kno is that i made a really stupid decision without thinking about it...and it really hurts...*cry*

HokeyReligions
Originally posted by Emily55555

hey!! thats not helping!! i realise i made a mistake.. i have been going out with him for 2 months ...i do really really like him...i didnt realise how much i loved him until he wasn't there. the only thing is my friend likes him!! he almost dumped me for her once...right now they are together at school because my friend ans my ex-bf are friends and he sumtimes stays and watched her at dance (shes in dance club) so what if they start to go out b4 i can apoligize...and get him back.. omg what have i done... i want him back

This is about the most helpful advice you will receive. It's just not what you want to hear.

do you think he maybe likes me still..and hes just hurt..or do you think maybe its over 4 good...

no one can answer that except HIM.