Should I wax my chest and back hair

Im a very hairy man and I want to look good at the beach. Personaly I dont feel like waxing my very hairy chest and only slightly hairy back but my muscles would show alot better if I did. So what do you people think should I do it...

Im a very hairy man and I want to look good at the beach. Personaly I dont feel like waxing my very hairy chest and only slightly hairy back but my muscles would show alot better if I did. So what do you people think should I do it...

I'll have to defer to Riddler on this one.

You've never seen The 40-year-old Virgin?

Regardless of what Riddler says, by the way, there's no way in hell I'd do that.

Oh K, are you trying to go for the bald look?

I bet it's not even that bad unless there's so much hair we can't even see skin. I mean how bad are we talking? Sorry but I'm trying to picture this.

But if you want to then go ahead. Just know it will hurt and it will come back.

• Author

olright this is my hairy body, Im more curiouse to hear from the women if they think I should wax. Alpha does have a good point though its kind of gay

olright this is my hairy body, Im more curiouse to hear from the women if they think I should wax. Alpha does have a good point though its kind of gay

kind of? that an understatement. your hair is not that bad, thats about the same that i have in the front but my back looks like a gorilla's. I would leave it be. You can always start to date oriental women...they like hairy white dudes.

I mean I think the chicks would think you're really hot the way you are.

Think of it this way, you could sit in front of a window and play with yourself, and people would pay to see.

Hopefully more women will respond but if you want my opinion get some sunlight, tanner, or something. You are really white.

It's up to you if you want to wax and it's not as bad as you said it was. I've seen a lot worse.

• Author

yeah I do need a tan and thats one of the reasons I wanted to wax so I could have an easier time with the beach look to pick up the babes

Lady Aurora

From the front I would say you look fine. That is not bad at all. But if the back hair is as thick as what is on your pecs, IMO it would have to go.

yeah I do need a tan and thats one of the reasons I wanted to wax so I could have an easier time with the beach look to pick up the babes

yea but when you get tanned your hair won't show as much

....the other option is to wax your scrotum, its all the rage on the french riveria

The front seems fine, but definitely take care of the back. A hairy back looks pretty disgusting IMO.

Couldn't hurt to get some color as well.

• Author

look im leaving scrotum hair idk what people think... and my back is not as hairy as my front there is some hair by the shoulders but no where near as much as the front. So im taking it that so far no one has told me to wax

I think you should see about laser hair removal for your back if you can afford it. That should just go away.

The front I think you could just use a buzzer and that would be best. No irratation and yet not narley delicioius.

Regards,

Unders

What underpants is hinting at is that you will look bigger if you give yourself a trim below the belt. Just a trim. BE CAREFUL! Use a mirror.

You don't need to wax your chest, once you have a tan you will look great. I bet your back is fine too.

RE:

This is honest, clear cut advice, coming from a woman. I'm not in any way involved in metro-sexual propaganda.

Yes. YES. Yes.

I think you will much better. Definitely, wax the hair off.

Sand&Water

Well, don't wax anything. That is painful and can cause irratation. Your chest does look fine, but my preference would be for it to be buzzed.

If you did ever did get the courage to shave your balls, you would really thank me. It's a sensitivity thing.

Regards,

Unders

You'll look good to the other metrosexuals out there, most of whom are likely gay even if they're still closeted.

Then there's the issue of stubble and itch. When I took the physical proficiency test for a police academy, one of the stations was a stress EKG and they shaved two spots on my chest to attach the sensors. The itch while the hair grew back in nearly drove me crazy.

Whatever happened to the good old admonition fathers used with their sons about eating or drinking certain things that "it will put hair on your chest?" If I wanted to look like a hairless little boy I might consider, it but I don't.

My wife loves me just the way I am and likes to play with my chest hair. She finds it sexy!

Lady Aurora
look im leaving scrotum hair idk what people think... and my back is not as hairy as my front there is some hair by the shoulders but no where near as much as the front. So im taking it that so far no one has told me to wax

Hard to call the back hair w/o seeing it. If the hair on the back of your shoulders is the lighter, finer stuff that lays flat you may get away with it, but if it is the thicker curlier stuff it would need to be removed. Back hair is just icky... right up there with the unibrow.

I wouldn't wax your chest or your back for a woman..

If the women you are dating are turned off by your hair then they aren't the kind that will stay around anyhow..

Shaving your chest will be a huge undertaking of time in maintenance.

anything other than 1-2 mins in the shower isn't worth it..

I trim down below with a Remington body razor.. but I do it for me.. not for a GF.. even though it was pressure from a GF that got me to start trimming down there..

But I do it today for me...