hair loss and dating

burning 4 revenge

women with hair loss should qualify for hair trasnplantation covered by health insurance. most health insurance doesnt cover it, but i think they should since its the result of a disease.

oh man! this chicks whole life was ruined by that disease. she was obsessed with it. major psychological issues. only went out with her for 6 wks or so cause I saw the red flags.

• Author
burning 4 revenge
Hey, burning. We all have a cross to bear. Happy birthday!

lol i missed this post. thanks man

Yes, happy birthday Mark. How old are you, 33? You are just a young wipper snapper.

And Alpha, are you saying the female baldness was no problem for you but her neuroses over the baldness was an issue? Or was it both?

Its not easy turning 33. As of today Im as old as Jesus ever got. That creeps me out for some reason (and he never lost any hair).

I may have to pull up my Hair avatar again:

"Hair like Jesus wore it, Hallelujah I adore it! Hallelujah Mary loved her son, why don't my mother love me?"

Um, but you have the opposite issue I guess. Maybe you are more like Herod or Pontius Pilate. Didn't the Romans shave their heads?

• Author
burning 4 revenge

No they didn't shave their heads for the most part, but wore it in a close-cropped style. Heres a bust of Caligula, who, according to Seutonius, was also very sensitive about his hair loss (as was Caesar..also according to Seutonius...maybe it was Seutonius who was sensitive about hairloss...)

Heres a bust of Caligula, who, according to Seutonius, was also very sensitive about his hair loss...

That explains all those cranky mass executions...

And Alpha, are you saying the female baldness was no problem for you but her neuroses over the baldness was an issue? Or was it both?

It was both SR....but more so her neuroses because it affected every aspect of her life. She was totally obsessed with the loss of her hair. Apparently it causes much more distress for women than for men.

Actually, she looked very pretty with her wigs on.

It was both SR....but more so her neuroses because it affected every aspect of her life. She was totally obsessed with the loss of her hair. Apparently it causes much more distress for women than for men.

How did she keep her wig situated in the bedroom?

(I know, insensitive question, but my curiosity is trumping my political correctness, and I'm drinking wine.)

• Author
burning 4 revenge

It wouldn't bother me dating a woman with alopecia if she shaved her head and wore a plausible looking hair system, but Ill admit to being superficial enough that if a woman had extensive alopecia and didn't cover it up cosmetically it would probably bother me.

But Egyptians shaved their heads, including the women who then wore wigs.

Go figure!

I didnt't know about you tour in Vietnam. Thanks for your service C-L

No! That's not right. You're quite welcome.

For me, that was 38 years ago when I returned and it's obvious we haven't learned much since, have we?

Thank you!

How did she keep her wig situated in the bedroom?

the natural hair wigs could be kept on for a long time and washed in the shower like regular hair. and one week she could be a redhead and next week a blonde...

It wouldn't bother me dating a woman with alopecia if she shaved her head and wore a plausible looking hair system, but Ill admit to being superficial enough that if a woman had extensive alopecia and didn't cover it up cosmetically it would probably bother me.

For women hair is of utmost importance so I would think most of them would have some type of artificial hairpiece. Unless she's a crackhead.

the natural hair wigs could be kept on for a long time and washed in the shower like regular hair. and one week she could be a redhead and next week a blonde...

No I mean, did it get all cockeyed and knocked off kilter when you were doing the wild thing?

• Author
burning 4 revenge
No I mean, did it get all cockeyed and knocked off kilter when you were doing the wild thing?

yeah then Alpha would grab it and put it on

no, they're on pretty good with this whole fastening system. I knew it was a wig so I didn't mess around with it too much. Nothing to make you go limp like a bald woman riding you.

yeah then Alpha would grab it and put it on

:lmao:

This_Too_Shall_Pass
Its not easy turning 33. As of today Im as old as Jesus ever got. That creeps me out for some reason (and he never lost any hair).

Happy Birthday, B4R.

The Caligula bust is mystifying, as was the Earl of Rochester avatar, with the Elizabethan curls.

Then again, it might be all about the hair. Elizabethan curls one week, and the short, efficient Roman hairstyle the next.

By the way, if you don't get what you want this year, you're free to unleash your desires with all the depravity you can muster.

i started goin thin up top a few years ago. im 28 now. i decided to start shaving it down really close but not to the skin. i use clippers with no guard. its great!! i get more attention when im out that i ever did. i think as long as you look confident and smile they dont care much.

My b/f is thinning on top- he was when I met him. He's still absolutely sexy. :) He is quite sensitive and distressed about the whole thing though- when he was young he had a LONG flowing mane of thick, wavy hair. He misses it.

Hopefully someday he will be able to get it repaired as he so desperately desires.

I don't care about the effect it has on his appearance- it's the effect on his self-esteem that distresses me. He is no less wonderful for the having of less hair.

Of course, my daddy has had only a half of head of hair since his early 20's... And I am a big daddy's girl. You know what they say about women going for men who are like their daddies...

Ick, not to say my dad is attractive or anything like that, I can't judge, he's my dad (shudders.) But despite half a head of hair and a height of 5'5", my much taller stepmom adores him. But he's a very confident, intelligent, and outgoing person.

I guess for me, the ideal man IS someone like my dad; I appreciate confidence, intelligence, and charisma. The fact that my dad is such a great guy despite his hair loss just taught me there is more to a guy then his hair, I guess.

All that aside, my b/f is hot and I don't care that he's losing some hair.