How important is confidence and a good personality?

Several times. In 2001 I did a gig in San Fran. Metallica showed up. I got to jam with them on stage for 6 songs. So yeah, that was a great time.

But other than that, it was too cold for my blood. That was in Sept. It was freaking 40* in the shade!

1. SF has its own micro-climate. It's always at least 10 degrees colder there than anywhere else in the Bay. I personally think SF is vastly overrated.

2. S_G has tremendous boobs.

3. And that sucks some balls about your flight troubles.

:bunny:

• Author
1. SF has its own micro-climate. It's always at least 10 degrees colder there than anywhere else in the Bay. I personally think SF is vastly overrated.

True dat. But I never noticed the cold when I was standing (and jamming) within a few feet of Lars and Kirk :)

2. S_G has tremendous boobs.

*worthless without pics* :D

(But I believe you)

3. And that sucks some balls about your flight troubles.

:bunny:

I'm gonna raise some hell with the President of United Airlines when I get back. They sold me a service they could not provide, screwed me out of another $300 not to mention wasted my vacation time as well.

Jerks.

(Never EVER fly United Airlines people. EVER!)

• Author
Aww... :love: :love: :love:

Don't make me put the fire hose to you two.

(Bah. You'd both probably like it! haha)

doiask42much

SG, what made you decide to get implants? And you went from a size.... to a size....? Sorry if I'm being impertinent. Had a bit of wine. Inquiring minds want to know!

I'm not deriding your choice at all, just curious.

I have to say that I read a book called "The Four Agreements" by Don Ruiz Miguel. This book will open your eyes. It has helped me to understand how to love myself more. It is really true that if you love yourself and understand what that really means then you will not have all these questions. I have completely felt different in the last week, but i still do revert to my old self. but now i have a better structure to keep things in persepective and restore order in my mind. I don't have any interest in the sale of this book, but a friend recommended it to me for self-esteem and it really is worth spending a few bucks on.