Strange Circumstances

Felixstowe

This is officially my first Thread.

Hi everyone, I am a 20 year old college student.

I was homeschooled all the way through highschool, so I rarely had much of a chance there for social interaction. I've spent the last two years making up for this.

Anyways, I've never really had any solid female relationships. I went out a couple of times with this absolutely gorgous girl, who turned out to be a complete slut. Then I ended up meeting this beautiful girl, whom I got really close to. But she had a boyfriend and that pretty much killed the relationship before it started.

Well, a about a month ago a new girl moved into the place where my sister works, as a dog groomer. I have a big dog so I was taking him to obedience lessons, and she was taking her dog as well. To cut a long story short, I ended up asking her out for coffee.

Our first date went extremely well, the thing is she has a boyfriend. Normally I wouldn't venture to try and sweep her away from him. But the picture she paints of him is a real *******. And what I've managed to gather she's rather fed up with him. (Most of her friends are pary animals, and I think she's getting to the point where she wants more solidity in her life.) The problem is, is that they own a house together, and she's trying to sell out her half to him, and as such is trying to keep everything kosher until then. So much to the point, that every date we've gone on except for the coffee, she has had one of her female friends come along with.

I can dig having to wait for her, because she really is in my mind worth waiting for. The thing is though, I feel somewhat guilty dating her while she's still with her boyfriend. (We've not done anything yet, that would constitute cheating, but its getting hard to supress my more animilistic urges.)

Another thing thats recently popped up is the fact that I'm in acting, and I'm acting in a two person play. The girl I invited was someone I met a few years earlier. She is another lovely person, though really shy. But recently she's started to warm up to me more. She beautiful, smart, sensible, and mature. My problem is, that she is sixteen. (Even though she could easily pass for a 20 year old.) And i'm not exactly sure how to go about it. I was going to ask her out two years ago but thought better of it, because I was eighteen. Now though, I'm really past the point of caring. And if I keep everything on the level, (whatever she's comfortable with, I'm comfortable with) as I always do there should be no problems in us going out?

I suppose its selfish but I've tried to have serious relationships for the past four years and nothing has worked out. Now I just want to date casually, and whatever happens, happens.

Any thoughts, or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks. :p