Three Things You Hate About Your Spouse or EX

In the mornings when he has to be up way before me, he'll wake up and just sit on the middle of the bed and stare at the wall for like 10 minutes. If he has to get up I wish he'd just get up so i could stretch out already.

:laugh: Sorry but I'd wack him with my pillow or push him over. Gosh I'm mean.:p

:laugh: Sorry but I'd wack him with my pillow or push him over. Gosh I'm mean.:p

Sometimes I push him with my feet :laugh:

whichwayisup
In the mornings when he has to be up way before me, he'll wake up and just sit on the middle of the bed and stare at the wall for like 10 minutes. If he has to get up I wish he'd just get up so i could stretch out already.

That's funny and I can relate. There's nothing like a good morning stare at the wall...:laugh: Though, I don't sit in the middle of the bed while staring.

my exH was

1. a cheater - and justified it in his own mind! WTF?

2. selfish and self centered

3. controlling

4. cocky attitude - like everyone owed him something extra

5. it also bothered me that he didn't have a good sense of humor.

ooooh - the list could go on and on.... :eek:

1) The way the cigars smell

2) The way he makes the car smell after he smokes cigars in the car

3) The way his cloth / breath smell after he as been smoking cigars

KeysGirl07

Just THREE? I can name hundreds......

1. His stupid mustache and beady little eyes. 2. His restless leg that never stopped bouncing and shaking. 3. His damn country and western music (I always had to say "Will you turn that **** down - sheez!". Talk about a mood killer going out to dinner. 4. His stupid "Are ya gonna gimme sum luvin?" when he wanted sex. Barf! 5. Calling me "hon".

Gross - what did I ever see in that loser? YUK!!!! Makes me want to take a shower and disinfect just thinking about him.

My current SO:

1. He CANNOT and I mean CANNOT walk past me without pinchin/slapping my butt REAL hard or Poking me hard in the ribs (he's got mean poking/slapping hands!)

2. Those god damn mechanics hands and overalls - ALWAYS ALWAYS black and ALWAYS ALWAYS covered in oil & diesel & grease & crap. He can't ever get the dirt out from behind his nails so when we go out he always looks like he's just come out from under a car!! And if I go to give him a hug or a kiss and I've got ANYTHING white on, its covered by the time I've finished (he uses it as an excuse to get me naked! - "well, you better take them clothes off then or they're gonna get filthy!!") :rolleyes: Oh and he NEVER takes the nuts/bolts/screwdrivers/wheel nuts etc out of his overall pockets so they end up going through the wash and I get the blame for breaking the washing machine.

3. His stupid hair-brained ideas that he constantly comes up with. I came home from work last week and he'd smashed the wall down between the kitchen and the bathroom cause he said he wanted to make it more "open plan" OPEN PLAN FRIGGIN OPEN PLAN - You now have to take a crap in the middle of the god damn kitchen with everybody staring at you whilst your trying to turf one out. He'd also decided that he wanted a sunken bath so sunk the bath into the bathroom floor which was fine until my jack russell terrier fell into it when it had boiling hot water in it. Oh and whilst i'm on the subject of hot, our house always has to be about a 100 degrees cause he's always complaining he's cold, I have to sit watching tv in the lounge in my knickers and bra, sweat puring off me and with a bucket of ice water to chuck over me every 5 minutes cause it's always so damn hot in there!!

(p.s the dog was fine once I'd stuck him in the freezer for a bit !!!)

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

open floor plan.......... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I know !! - dont even get me started on the wishing well in the bedroom idea! :lmao:

He wanted to tear down the wall between the kitchen and the bathroom? Is he on drugs or something?

whichwayisup

Turf one out! :lmao::laugh::lmao:

I know !! - dont even get me started on the wishing well in the bedroom idea! :lmao:

I must know. Spill it.......Go for it...I can tell you have it in you to do more ranting.

littlekitty
(p.s the dog was fine once I'd stuck him in the freezer for a bit !!!)

:lmao::laugh::lmao:

He wanted to tear down the wall between the kitchen and the bathroom? Is he on drugs or something?

He didn't WANT to tear the wall down - He DID tear the wall down.

And unfortunately, no he's not on drugs. Sometimes I wish he was, at least then I'd have an excuse for his behavior :laugh::laugh:

• Author
He didn't WANT to tear the wall down - He DID tear the wall down.

And unfortunately, no he's not on drugs. Sometimes I wish he was, at least then I'd have an excuse for his behavior :laugh::laugh:

Perhaps he thought it would be easier to drain pasta over the toilet?

Sounds like a lovely idea, is he into interior design? :lmao::lmao:

What was his logic for making the toilet visible from the kitchen? That makes no sense whatsoever. I like to do home projects myself but they usually have some rhyme and reason. I don't want to look at the toilet while I am making dinner.

Turf one out! :lmao::laugh::lmao:

I must know. Spill it.......Go for it...I can tell you have it in you to do more ranting.

Ok.....

I swear on my mothers life that what I am about to tell you is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth....

He decides in his wisdom that he want's to build in a stone built wishing well into the bedroom cause he saw one in a house on the tv. Some grand design show or something.. you know the shows, when a couple with too much money decides that they want to renovate an old building and turn it into a castle or something. Anyway.. I go away for a weeks vacation and he thinks it'll be a nice surprise for me to come home to (a wishing well in my bedroom = nice surprise = I dont freaking think so :rolleyes:)

Except he gets as far as cutting the hole in the bedroom floor and then gets called away urgently for work so doesn't get the rest finished. I come home 3 days later. (I know nothing about this scheme he's doing).. potter around downstairs for a bit and then go upstairs to unpack my case, have a bath etc etc. Oh god... do I need to go any further.??!!! Lets just say, imagine me, falling through bedroom floor, naked, landing in kitchen, covered in plaster, dust, woodchip, you name it .. I don't think I need to say anymore do i?

What was his logic for making the toilet visible from the kitchen? That makes no sense whatsoever. I like to do home projects myself but they usually have some rhyme and reason. I don't want to look at the toilet while I am making dinner.

If I knew that woggle, it wouldn't be on my list of things that I find annoying about him :laugh:

If he wants something like that done why not just hire somebody?

Oh, no...they never want to do that. Too expensive, they're going to do it themselves. Except they never finish the job.

Anyway, you're expecting logic from the guy who knocked down the wall between kitchen and bathroom???

whichwayisup

:laugh:

Ok.....

I swear on my mothers life that what I am about to tell you is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth....

He decides in his wisdom that he want's to build in a stone built wishing well into the bedroom cause he saw one in a house on the tv. Some grand design show or something.. you know the shows, when a couple with too much money decides that they want to renovate an old building and turn it into a castle or something. Anyway.. I go away for a weeks vacation and he thinks it'll be a nice surprise for me to come home to (a wishing well in my bedroom = nice surprise = I dont freaking think so :rolleyes:)

Except he gets as far as cutting the hole in the bedroom floor and then gets called away urgently for work so doesn't get the rest finished. I come home 3 days later. (I know nothing about this scheme he's doing).. potter around downstairs for a bit and then go upstairs to unpack my case, have a bath etc etc. Oh god... do I need to go any further.??!!! Lets just say, imagine me, falling through bedroom floor, naked, landing in kitchen, covered in plaster, dust, woodchip, you name it .. I don't think I need to say anymore do i?

Wow, he's freaky! Like maybe he did too many drugs growing up and it's affected how he thinks, short and long term into the future! :laugh:

I know it probably wasn't funny at the time, falling through the floor, but man, I'm laughing now! :lmao: Hope you didn't break anything!

Trialbyfire
Oh, no...they never want to do that. Too expensive, they're going to do it themselves. Except they never finish the job.

Anyway, you're expecting logic from the guy who knocked down the wall between kitchen and bathroom???

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Missy, you're killing me. :lmao:

• Author

Oh you mean like the new french door leading out to my deck with no handle or lock?? Just the holes drilled out for them....... :lmao::lmao:

I will not fix it, I will not fix it, I will not fix it........ it's been 3 weeks like that!!!!!!!! I refuse to fix it.

whichwayisup
I don't want to look at the toilet while I am making dinner.

Or, be on the toilet and watch your wife make dinner!

1. He CANNOT and I mean CANNOT walk past me without pinchin/slapping my butt REAL hard

I'm guilty of doing this to my SO, sometimes I even bite it :o:laugh:

Trialbyfire
Oh you mean like the new french door leading out to my deck with no handle or lock?? Just the holes drilled out for them....... :lmao::lmao:

I will not fix it, I will not fix it, I will not fix it........ it's been 3 weeks like that!!!!!!!! I refuse to fix it.

I had crown moulding on 1/2 of my living room for two years and he kept saying, "don't touch it, I'll finish it". I finally finished him and the job myself. ;)