Do women prefer a guy with muscles ?

alextop30

that was funny !!! Hahaha. The videos especially were really funny. The chicks on the videos are obviously shallow and it was created for a purpoce - someone is trying to sell their item. Also - chicks who want only muscules all I will say to you is go to the gym and find yourself a nice muscular idot.

If guys start demanding from girls not to be so girly and start playing sports that would be very hard for the type of girls that are more conserned with their makeup than to go out and play some fun sport with their boy friend.

Well I also thought that a woman should like you for whats inside not your big muscules which if not kept in shape become fat - like the one that wiggles LOL.

But still this made me laugh.

• Author
Internet Junkie
Obviously you're selling this ridiculous system

No. Not at all. I actually thought the video was hilarious. I checked out the website, and bought the ebook. I'm going to get toned, definetly, but just asked the question, on the side.

• Author
Internet Junkie
LOL...nice try spammer. Your site is a joke.

It is not my site. :mad: I have no affilition with it, whatsoever. I'm not the Muscly Jerk, i'm Internet Junkie.

I think muscles are extremely sexy on a guy if they've been developed as a result of hard physical graft or involvement in a sport (ie a proper outdoor sport - not gym nonsense, unless the gym is a necessary part of getting fit for the sport itself). So, they'd be sexy on a guy who has the general aura of a manual labourer or a sportsman. Yum to that.

If I spot some spruced up, gel-haired gym-obsessed knob sporting a skin-tight t-shirt and a sunbed tan, then I just think "yeuch." I like to think of men's muscles as having been earned as a result of good old fashioned work or play - not as the result of endless steroid abuse and vacuous grunting sessions in a sweaty weights room. Yuk to that.

ruby_gloom

I like guys who're a little bit chubby. I like to be able to poke them and be able to feel meet, not bones or hard muscles.

I like softness. Not to the point where I can completely sink my finger in, though. It just wouldn't be right for me because I'm on the small side.

But yes to a slightly chubby dude. No to skinny, skinny skeleton guys. And no to guys with big bulging muscles.

Ewww.