Which would you chose? Research Question

• Author
really why the question asked twice in the same forum??????

Pricilla,

It's my scenario OK.

I said you could ask questions about the two guys. But you can't ask that question about me, yet.

My toy and those are the rules :)

pelagicsands
Someone who cheats tends to break free of the confines of morality,

Ahhh, the confines of morality. Why must one see it as being confined, rather than continuing to hit the sweet spot? Besides, people often get more enjoyment out of things when they're tied up.

• Author
Ahhh, the confines of morality. Why must one see it as being confined, rather than continuing to hit the sweet spot? Besides, people often get more enjoyment out of things when they're tied up.

I'll bet you like to be spanked!

Trialbyfire

If you prefer, we can call it personal boundaries. My preference is to call it honour. A given and accepted word is as such, meaningful with all the intents and actions within it.

pelagicsands
, meaningful with all the intents and actions within it.

I think we're thrusting in different directions, but you should stand your ground. Sometimes a bit of firm opposition is just what one needs to get them off... a destructive path.

• Author
You've been a very bad Greg.

Thanks! I try. It gets me more girlfriends than they other way.

I wish I had figured it out long ago.

I finally figured out what grandpa meant when he used to say, "I wish I knew then what I know now". All this time I thought he was talking about wisdom and stuff like that. But now I know he was trying to wise me up about chicks, without telling me to much, which would have p*ssed off grandma.

Trialbyfire
I think we're thrusting in different directions, but you should stand your ground. Sometimes a bit of firm opposition is just what one needs to get them off... a destructive path.

I knew the direction you were going, I just chose to redirect...

Virgo1982

But, I like you, lmao!!!