Post here instead of contacting your ex!

polywog

seekingpeaceinlove

I'm doing really well today. My anger for you has started to ease. I can't really blame you anymore. We both knew things weren't working and I can't blame you for doing what you felt was right. I still don't agree with the way you broke up with me but I forgive you.

I forgive you for the way you treated me at times. I know that you too are a product of your environment and you did not grow up witnessing healthy relationships.

I also thank you for the good times. I thank you because, for a while, you made me feel like a queen. You made me feel like the most incredible, beautiful, dynamic woman that ever existed. With you, I felt better about myself. For a while, I couldn't have been any happier than to be with you and to love you and be loved. I'm sorry for the things I've done or said to hurt you.

In the end, I learned alot about myself and how to love during our relationship. I recognize that you took a chance and tried with us..in the best way that you knew how. I know that it was hard for you a lot of the times. I know that you did really love me at some point and, for a time, we were in heaven. I will always cherish that.

For 4 years, you were my lover, best friend and my first and last thought every morning and night.

I'm finally letting you go and I wish you all the very best in life.

Goodbye, A.

Its so hard constantly seeing you, hearing your voice, it tears me apart. Its not even quick and painless, its like someones running barbed wire through every cell of my body.

I genuinely hope that you feel the pain I feel at some point in your life, not out of malice, so you know how much unrequited love hurts.

I just don't understand S, we have the weirdest friendship, its not even platonic, yes nothing physical has happened between us but it was definitely emotional. I still refuse to believe you consider me a close friend, but even if I am right about how you feel about me, this is your decision amd you laid your bed so lay in it.

I have never so sure about this in my life, why am I wrong?!

Its so hard constantly seeing you, hearing your voice, it tears me apart. Its not even quick and painless, its like someones running barbed wire through every cell of my body.

I genuinely hope that you feel the pain I feel at some point in your life, not out of malice, so you know how much unrequited love hurts.

I just don't understand S, we have the weirdest friendship, its not even platonic, yes nothing physical has happened between us but it was definitely emotional. I still refuse to believe you consider me a close friend, but even if I am right about how you feel about me, this is your decision amd you laid your bed so lay in it.

I have never so sure about this in my life, why am I wrong?!

Just so you know I totally feel the same.

• Like 1

Mikki and I had this talk last night. He's made me realize that you've done and risked more for me in a few months than anyone has in my life, and that it was self-absorbed of me to expect you to carry the weight of our relationship alone. Though that doesn't justify some of your bigger faults, it meant that I'd been taking a lot of things for granted, including you.

I know it might already be too late. I don't want to be in a relationship, but I still do have feelings for you. I only hope that doesn't push you away.

I'm at a point in my life where I can't really afford to cut people off, especially the ones who are dear to me. You told me once, that you wanted to exit my life knowing you made a difference. No one has ever had a bigger impact in my life than you did, and no one has inspired me to make better decisions in life that you did. You gave me so many gifts. The biggest gift you ever gave me was the opportunity to restart my career.

Please don't give up on me yet.

Sucks doesn't it?

Yeah I can't handle the fact that we never got physical. You're handling it much better though posting here, I had to blow it all up via text messages and we now hate each other. Unfortunately we will see each other this weekend unless one of us chickens out.

Yeah I can't handle the fact that we never got physical. You're handling it much better though posting here, I had to blow it all up via text messages and we now hate each other. Unfortunately we will see each other this weekend unless one of us chickens out.

I see her 2+ times a week, I've basically gone NC on her, I make sure there's distance between us and keep myself busy with my friends who are there aswell. I slipped up last week but alcohol was involved!

Its the best thing that you hate each other, it means she won't have a reason to talk to you :)

I love you, I miss you so much, I just want to see you. I just want to be wrapped up in your arms. Im in my new place. It's safe, but it's not home. You're home. I know I can call you and you'll come. I don't want to. Im glad you know you made a mistake. I'm don't know what that means for me yet. I miss you. I'm still so angry. Sxxx

Like in my last post i'm still fully over you and it feels so good and glad in such a good place with my life now.

But today i've been thinking that maybe your not the person for me and we're not each others 'one' which quite frankly feels strange but maybe its true. Maybe we both lied to each other when we said we wanted to spend the rest of our life together and how we always wanted to be with each other etc...

TheLoveBelow92

I hate the way even after all this time, you never seemed to care when I had all the time in the world for you, even now after nearly 4 months I still cant get you out of mind as much as I want to, Ive made the mistakes and taken all the pain and did my best in every aspect and still have you haunting my thoughts 24/7. you thought me a lot over the past year how to open up to someone and truly love someone more so than myself and In a way thats what I hate the most. you never wanted to try, you never cared enough and thought I was like the rest.

its been almost a month since I last spoke to you, although Id like to say its getting easier I cant just up and forget you and stop feeling how I do as you have done. I feel stupid and hurt for far to long for someone who never cared enough and thought I was never good enough, I told you every night before bed that "I love you and kiss you" and you say the same. the worst part is I believed it.

I gave you everything I ever had never thinking you could hurt me and the last person I expected Ive learned a lot and hope you are just a bad example.

I want to hate you so much for everything youve done to me and the how happy you where to see me hurt when i never wanted to see you cry, as I said it goes to show your true colours but I still cant help but loving more than I ever should.

I miss you and thats what I hate the most

I see her 2+ times a week, I've basically gone NC on her, I make sure there's distance between us and keep myself busy with my friends who are there aswell. I slipped up last week but alcohol was involved!

Its the best thing that you hate each other, it means she won't have a reason to talk to you :)

I have to admit I feel really good after making her hate me. She is either oblivious or pretending to be oblivious of the pain she caused me. She hasn't been a good friend lately either. It was the best thing, although I still really regret having to throw away a chance of sex with her. My ego could have used that validation. There are more deserving people I should spend time with though. I will probably see her weekly and am not sure how I should handle it. Probably with professionalism, a good way to not show emotions. She will probably stare at me awkwardly, but that's because she does not give a **** about me.

• Like 1

Even after all the **** you put me through, after fooling around with your "gay" friend and leaving me for him, after putting the blame on me, i still miss you and i hate myself for it. I hate that my feelings for you haven't changed and that I'm still madly in love with you. I'm sorry that i worked extra hours to give you a comfortable life so that you could focus on school, I'm sorry for taking you on surprise trips to places you've always wanted to go to, I'm sorry for telling you how beautiful you were everyday and how much i loved you. I still can't believe that after almost 6 years that you could just throw everything away in the blink of an eye and blame it on me not knowing spanish (which i was learning and could speak moderately) and that i didn't help enough around the house even when i was working 12 hours a day and doing another 6 at school and still managing to make time for you. I always made you feel wanted, i cooked you your favorite dinners, took you on romantic dates. I never gave you a reason to doubt us but for some reason you always thought i was unfaithful maybe that was the first clue i should have picked up on to see who you really are.

I quit my ****ing job just so we can have more "us" time and all you ever did for me was take everything i did for granted. You always thought i was doing nice things for you because i was hiding something when the truth was i was doing it because i loved you. It's so surreal that i found out about your cheating on the day i planned to propose to you. I was ready to take that leap with you but i should be thanking you for saving me a lifetime of heartache. It's been 2 months since i cut all ties with you and it hasn't been easy. Everything reminds me of you, the dreams i have every night are torture, it kills me that i run into your family sometimes because i can see the way they look at me. The pity in their eyes because of what you did to me. They were so excited when i asked for their permission to ask for your hand and after everything went down you cut your family off and left me to console them. How ****ed up is that? Anyways i hope the coward your with now was worth it and that his drug business doesn't interfere with your school but its not my problem anymore and I'm going to keep you out of my life no matter how much it hurts or how hard it is for me to do so. But you ****ed up everything we had for some dude you just met this summer. I hope to god you don't come running back to me when the "honeymoon" phase wears off and you finally see this guy for what he truly is. You made your bed, its about time you lie in it.

• Like 1

Two weeks after the fact and things aren't getting any easier. Why did you do this? I still don't understand. All of the things you said, all of the plans we made through mid-November. You said I was every girl's dream guy, that I had done things for you no one else ever had before. You said you love me two hours before breaking my heart. How can you say all of these things, how can you show me you're working on the things we discussed in July, and then come to me saying you don't see a future with me? How can you say that you don't think living with me and marrying me will fulfill you? I've seen your smile when I do the things I've done for you over the past 14 months. I've heard your friends tell me how much you talked about me. To this day, I still think you are learning how to be in a relationship that isn't long distance. I still think you are stressed and are having trouble organizing your priorities. But that's no reason to break up with me. You know I was patient. You know I was willing to take things at your pace. Not because I'm compromising my wants and needs and not because it was easy for me to be patient. But because I love you and you are worth every ounce of patience.

People keep telling me it will get easier. People keep telling me to drop it, move on, and forget about it. How can I do that when things seemed to be going so well? How can I move on knowing that a week and a half before you broke up with me, you were wrapped around me, commenting about the future and making subtle hints about rings? Were these jokes? Were you saying these things to appease me? I just don't get it. I don't think I ever will.

I still love you and probably always will.

To make some things very clear:

1.) I did not make a Yik Yak post asking "No I am not going out with S." I don't even have a Yik Yak account!

2.) I did not leave because of you on Monday, I left because I wasn't in the mood which funnily enough had nothing to do with you. My world doesn't revolve around you.

3.) I did not get the air conditioner for you because you said that you were hot, I got it because I was hot and when it wouldn't reach I went outside to cool down a bit.

4.) All of the above was made by A, she's a **** stirring, compulsive liar, manipulative son of a b*tch.

5.) I know you had a very deep long conversation about me with A, she'll only use that against you.

Its so petty that A is deciding to spread rumors about me. I have better things to do then to approach her, as she'll only compulsively lie about it anyway. I hope you're not gullible enough to believe it all.

Last night I went on a date, just to get myself out there again after you tore out my heart. I had a good time, there was good conversation, but when I got home, it wasn't like the first time I met you. I wasn't giddy like a schoolboy, I didn't want to immediately reach out and tell her how much I enjoyed grabbing a drink. All I could think about was you. All I could think about was the great memories we had, how beautiful you are, how much you made me laugh, your quirks, the feeling of you next to me in bed.

Why did you make me believe there was ever a future if there wasn't? I was vocal our entire relationship. You knew what I wanted. You said you wanted the same. I can't even describe how empty I feel inside. The fact that I was going to make a concerted effort to start saving up for a ring kills me every time I think about it. You gave me signs, you made comments. You'll say they were jokes, but that's not something you joke about. I wouldn't have thought about it had I not thought you were serious. I'm almost 29, do you think I would have stayed with you had you told me 6 months ago that you don't know if you see a future? 6 months ago you told me that you did see a future with me, but that you weren't ready to move in together. I accepted that, because your reasons seemed legitimate. You wanted to live alone for the first time in your life, and I know how exciting that feeling is. You were moving out on your own for the first time, you were starting one of the most demanding careers, and I supported you EVERY step of the way. I was your shoulder to cry on, I tried to explain to your friends what was going on and why you didn't have time when they didn't understand it. And this is how you do me? 14 months gone, like that. I know people are together longer, but I allowed myself to believe you were the one who was going to be here for the long haul, and you helped allow me to believe that.

But as much as I want to lash out, I can't. And maybe that's the worst part. I can't bring myself to get angry with you, because I love you that much.

H,

Where to begin. Lets start with, you are a lying, cheating, piece of trash. First you lie to me and told me you were being honest about being over your exes. Then you lie numerous times about your communication with them. And now after we have broken up you lie to me more that you weren’t looking to get right back into a relationship with anyone right away, all the while you WERE ****ING TALKING TO THE GUY YOU ARE NOW DATING!!!! Forget what I said when you were depressed about not being absolutely crazy. YOU ARE CRAZY, it’s an undeniable fact now back by facts. YOU ARE A CRAZY ****ING CUNT. DATING A RECOVERING HEROINE ADDICT? LMAO. BUT.. you know what.. the biggest lie you ever told me was the one you told me everyday, and not at all, was that you loved me. When you love someone you want to take care of their heart, their feelings, you want to see them succeed, you bring everything you have and more to the table, you don’t lie, you appreciate them for who they are, you make time for the things they want to do, you help them grow and they do the same in return, you sacrifice like I sacrificed, you protect them and don’t put them down just because it makes you feel powerful. H****** YOU DID NOT FOLLOW ANY OF THAT. You never appreciated one thing I did for you. When I took your parents to a Knicks Celtics game with you it took your mom to tell you to say thank you. When I bought you things in Europe it was like they counted for nothing. When I stuck out your depression being a voice for you to your parents AND friends – who at the time I thought were good people – are just ungrateful whores to me now. Remember you telling me you thought you were bi-polar, well I have done some research and sorry babe but you have all the tell tale symptoms and while things might be really great now with this guy you are seeing, one day, some day your little time bomb will go off and guess what, I hope he is there for you like I was, to hold your hand when you couldn’t talk. To help control your anxiety attacks when you could not calm down. To hold you when you couldn’t stop crying from the pain you were enduring. From talking you out of killing yourself every ****ing aggravating day I spent with you those four months, and only got frustrated maybe twice which was farrrrr better than anyone else that spent that amount of time with you in your circle. SO YOU ****ING CUNT DIRTBAG PIECE OF ****.. I HOPE WHEN IT HAPPENS AND IT WILL ****ING HAPPEN AGAIN, I HOPE YOU DO IT. GO FIND A HIGH BRIDGE SOMEWHERE AND MAKE SURE THERE ARE SOME ROCKS UNDERNEATH SO THAT WHEN YOU JUMP YOUR BODY BREAKS INTO MANY MANY PIECES.

WHY DOES HE HATE ME THIS MUCH YOU MIGHT ASK YOURSELF. LET ME GIVE YOU A LITTLE OVERVIEW EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IT WONT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A SELFFISH< NARSASISTIC WORM. FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS I HAVE BEEN IN THAT POSITION. I HAVE WANTED TO DRIVE TO THAT VERY BRIDGE MYSELF YOU TALKED ABOUT SO MUCH AND TAKE THAT LEAP. BUT GUESS WHAT, YOU WERE NOT THERE FOR ME. EVEN IF YOU KNEW HOW BAD IT WAS YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN THERE FOR ME. NO BECAUSE YOU ARE THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT, IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED BACK IN APRIL-MAY YOU WOULD LEAVE ME BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT AS STRONG AS ME, YOU CANT LOVE LIKE ME. THE ONLY PEOPLE YOU LOVE ARE THE ONES WHO, AND I AM SAYING THIS WITHOUT DOUBT, WILL SHOW YOU LESS LOVE THAN YOU SHOW THEM BECAUSE YOU DON’T FEEL WORTHY OF IT. I WILL BE FINE HERE ON MY OWN, IMPROVING EACH DAY, REACHING MY FULL POTENTIAL WHILE YOU JUMP BACK INTO RELATIOSHIP TO RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT EVER FULLY FIGUREING YOUR OWN SELF OUT. SO GOOD LUCK IN LIFE UNTIL YOUR NEXT COLLAPSE, GOOD LUCK BECAUSE KARMA IS A SON OF A BITCH AND IT WILL FIND YOU EVENTUALLY.

-K

Edited by HandyMan101
  • Like 1

Your FWB/ex/thing is back in town, I know because he came up to me and said hello when I was out Friday night so I assume that you two are a thing again. I want to say I'm happy for you (its not love if I don't want you to be happy,) but he's a complete pr*ck and you could do so much better then him.

Plus, I found it ironic Friday that you stayed in my general area constantly but the only time you give me space is when I'm speaking to your housemate.

To you... You broke my heart and then found yourself a new girl. When I realized many things, I wanted you back. I was ready to tell you to give me a second chance, to fight for you but then you got a new girl. Everything you did with me, you're going to do with her now. You were actually really wonderful to me... she's a lucky girl. I'd do anything to be in her place.

I'm not ready to hear from other people that we 'weren't meant to be' or 'there are other guys out there' or 'you need to move on'. I have to let go but it hurts too damn much right now. I guess I have to crawl before I walk.

I'll step away. Slowly but surely, I'll distance myself. I want you to be happy and to have the best possible life. I wish it was with me but no... Take care my sweet. I hope you two have a wonderful life. I'll just have to move on... it'll happen eventually I guess... but I just wish it could have been you and me.

Not doing well today even though i'm over you but i've fallen off the wagon today. Firstly I had a horrible dream about you last night, in it we got back together and spent a night together (which was brilliant) just being close to you and your body etc. but then the next day we was carrying on like normal and we went out for lunch and again things where going good but then you suddenly turned and said you hate me and how can we be together with what I done to you, which I know it sounds stupid but this dream really hurt me and it all seemed very surreal.

One a side note i've decided to quit drinking, I got all the partying out of my system in the past month since our BU and decided its not worth it anyway and the amount of money i've been spending on it.

Again i'm fully over you now and been moving forward in my life, I haven't had one outburst of anger since we split and feel been controlling it really well (still waiting to hear back from counselling as well). I'm also hoping for someone else to come along but i'm just relaxing, being myself and hopefully someone will come along. No contact is going really well as we haven't spoke 2 weeks this Thursday and i'm determined to stick to it (and will)

I will always love you no matter what happens.

Edited by Ace799

I realize my mistakes. Not just in my head, but deep in my insides.

Please give me one tiny sliver of a chance. I will lead us on a journey of such joy, love, fulfillment, and prosperity that we will feel it is a dream.

I love you with every fiber of my being. I'm so sorry I ever took you for granted, and made you feel that you were not an urgent life priority.

Marry me and let's make a family. You are my heart.

• Like 5

The hardest thing I do everyday is waking up, everyday i think about you as soon as I open my eyes and expect you to be lay next to me or a text from you or something and it's obviously not the case. I love you so much. I just want to talk to you and hold you close to me again but I know it's never going to happen and that makes me feel horrible. When you told me I made you feel unwanted and that the relationship was an inconvenience to me I felt like ****. I realized then what I had been doing when I kept choosing work over you and choosing not to be at your house whenever I had the time. If I could turn the clock back now I'd be with you as often as I could, I wish I had a time machine to go back to say to myself step back and listen to your girlfriend your pushing her away without wanting to, but I don't have one and I can't do that so now I have to find a way to live my life without you. I've tried talking to you and you still seem so angry at me and I just don't know what to do. I probably made it worse when we had the argument the night we broke up when I deleted you from Facebook and everything else but at the time I was hurt so badly and I just didn't want to see your face pop up all the time and make me feel more hurt. I should of just let you calm down and not rejected your feelings as well. I just want to say that the best time of my life is the time I spent with you and I'll miss it and you forever, you said you don't love me anymore when we broke up and I understand how I've made you feel this way, now you won't even talk to me, hopefully in time you will sit back and think about us and remember how good it was and how much we laughed together and when we were just so in love, I miss holding your hand, I miss you coming to my house, climbing in my bed and cuddling up to me, I miss everything about us. I just want you back and I'm not sure if you've met someone else, my brother said he saw you walking down the street with someone else and everyone automatically went into she must have cheated mode, at first I reacted with anger, I didn't say anything to you and gave myself time to vent and came to the decision it could have just been a friend and even if it wasn't it's none of my business anymore, I hope you look back at us and remember how much I loved you. I learnt a lesson from all of this and I'll never put work before my happiness or health again, remember I used to say I was going to hand my notice in and find a new job ?, I'm doing it Monday, I can no longer work these stupid **** shifts and not have time for myself or anyone else around me, I pushed away the one person I wanted to keep close and I just can't do it anymore, I'll end by just saying I love you and I always will I know we're in NC right now but I hope in the future that changes and I get one more chance with you, believe me when I say it I will never waste another moment if I do get that chance and if I don't I just hope your happy <\3

• Like 1

D,

I'd be lying if I said I still didn't think about you everyday. However, I have finally come to the realization that you're never coming back and that you probably won't ever talk to me again. As much as that hurts, and as much as I will always love and care about you, I guess that's the way that it needs to be. I wish I could have left our breakup letting you know how much you meant to me and how formative our 15 months together was. I was too distraught to think straight at the time and yeah, I did kind of keep pestering you and a few people close to you. For that, I am sincerely sorry and hope you will forgive me one day and think about our great times together.

I couldn't help but think back a year ago to this time. We were so happy together, everything was still so new and so fresh. Every night when I go to bed, I miss your presence. I miss wrapping my arm around you. I miss the smell of your hair. I miss you.

It's my hope that you really did love me for the majority of our relationship. I hope that you really did enjoy our time together. I believe you did, but breakups make people question those things. The only thing I wish you could have done differently is communicated with me better. Maybe I was naive, but when you said things were fine between us and that you being quiet and wanting to be alone because of stress, I believed you. Not just because you said those things, but because I know you really were stressed. I just know that had you been upfront about your feelings when I did ask you if you were mad at me or if there was a problem. I feel like it would have saved you months of wondering if I was the one for you and it could have spared me this awful heartache. When I heard from K that things weren't great in Florida at the end of May and that you maybe were having thoughts at the beginning of June when we were staying at M's, I was pretty devastated. Why did you pretend like it wasn't an issue? Why did you try blaming outside factors instead of admitting that you weren't sure of our relationship? It's just all disheartening and breaks me every time I think about it because we had great times yet after that.

Finally, maybe I could have been the guy for you had you ever let me know what you wanted. You never expressed your feelings to me very often and, when you did, you gave me positive feedback through words and emotions. I'll never forget the look on your face when I gave you your flowers on our 1-year anniversary. You were beaming. No one had ever done that for you before. Maybe you didn't want me to be your rock, but I've never know because you never said what you wanted.

I'm still confused, but I'm trying to better myself and move on. I know you're doing the same, and it stings that I heard you're on Tinder, because that means I know you're moving on and finding my replacement. I knew it was inevitable, but I didn't think you'd do it so quickly.

Cassie,

It's been so long since I've seen your beautiful face, heard your sweet voice, and felt your warm grasp. I know you moved on and you say that you lost all feeling for me but I just wish you would give me another chance, another chance to be what we use to be. I miss cuddling with you all night long and you falling asleep in my arms.

I dream of you every night only to wake up and realize I am in a nightmare. My body has been physically hurting ever since you left. I find my self crying every day when my brain sparks a memory or an image of you. You are my everything, you make my world go round, you were the best thing to happen in my life.

I wish you would come back even though I know you won't.. I miss you so much, I love you so much.. You are still my babydoll.. You are still my precious..

Please come back to me.. I miss you so very very much.. I would do anything to have you back..

I love you so much..

-James

So this Wednesday when we were both out, I pulled, as you know because I've had 2 people tell me that you were glaring at us as you were jealous.

Were you jealous because you realised that you lost out? Or because I'm moving on from you, as you did reject me as you considered me a "close friend?"

Either way, the girl I got with was hot and we're still talking so I'm gonna see where that goes.

But now you know that I'm not waiting around, so if I'm right and you have feelings for me, you better tell me soon.

• Like 1