Totally lost or lust?

THere is a lady at work right now this second that really wants me. She typically tells me how she likes older men (I'm 10 years older than her) and that she hasn't had sex in about a year and is about to hump the couch.

I have high morals and values but I too also have needs. I don't want to influence our friendship and working relationship.

I want to take her on my desk and only please her orally and maybe she can perform oral on me.

Am I about to mess up?

Well, if I were your boss and I walked in on you having oral sex with a co-worker on your desk I'd be just a bit irritated. I'd certainly deduct an hour's pay from your check.

Sounds like you've got a pretty swinging workplace there.

This lady doesn't sound like she's going to be any kind of serious relationship so just have that understanding up front. Make plans to go to your place or hers after work and do the deed. Don't do it at work.

Meanwhile, let her hump the couch in the office until it's time to go home. At least she'll get fired and not you. Of course, you run the risk that she'll enjoy the couch enough to be totally satisfied.

• Author

Hilarious Tony! LMFA off!

Swinging, definitely.

Decided that the work relationship was more important the sex.