I'm becoming very suspicious

I'll bring the special sauce;);)

Gurl like ice cream

ya think? I do like ice cream. All girls like ice cream. Maybe you should use that as a pick up line for your next order. lol Special sauce is a plus; however, I have a stash of it in my glove compartment. I hope this will not be a problem. I would hate to add too many unfond memories of the ex to which we are celebrating her dismissal.

Snkpack baby, send me a kiss... make this damn whore jealous!

All you other lovely ladies please send me and online kiss to make my cheating whore of a cheeseburger wife jealous

Infinite kisses babe! I hope that this strikes a chord with her as I can tell you are in an enormous amount of pain!

Maybe she didn't like your buns.

Where the damn seseme seeds Chaos? All girls need a little variety!

shellys-trying

If I was this guy, I'd be headin' on over to Subway.

I'm sure there's a lonely girl who's more than willing to share her meatball on herb & cheese there. :p

Those revenge affairs really take the bite out of the shock of finding out about your cheatin' cheeseburger eatin' W. :lmao:

Citizen Erased

Come to think of it, my boyfriend has been spending ALOT of times at Maccas lately... lying cheating ********* is getting @ss****ed by Ronald, Hamburgalur and God knows who. I am always finding rappers in his car, he never shares his time with me after he visits the place and I just know he hoards sweet and sour sauce *sobs*

shellys-trying

When you start finding more than average amounts of ketchup packets from any one place, you just know, deep down in your gut, that something is going on.

D*amn! Why did Magnum PI ever go off the air!? :mad:

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to hire that Joey Greco guy from Cheaters! :bunny:

I heard from a friends uncles wifes second brothers sister in laws garbage man that a steady diet of pickled eggs for 1 month might cure that. Worth a try. He saw it on Dr Phil!

shellys-trying

Well, geez Louise! Thanks for tellin' this poor guy 5 or 6 pages down the thread, dontcha know!

Let's just hope this cure all hasn't come alittle too late!

For God's sake, AHIWON! The man's W could already be graduated up to the quarter pounder, and you know if that happens, it's allllll over for this poor man!

He'll have lost his W for sure! Geez Louise! Tack a boat getting there at the 11th hour!

• Author

She did not eat ANY cheeseburgers last night. Instead, she decided to have pizza. What do you guys think could be happening here?

1. she found this site and knows I'm on to her

2. the affair is over

3. She likes Italian's better

any help would be welcome

shellys-trying

He's italian! With extra cheese!

You are in truuuuuh-ble!

You better learn how to make some demmed fine pizzas, Pal or your woman is GOOONNNE!

jus' sayin'! :cool:

shellys-trying

Will you never learn?

You're worth more than hand tossed with extra cheese and mushrooms!

Snap out of it, Man!

I'm not a miracle worker, Jim! (thank you for that comment ,Bones, from Star Trek) :lmao:

SweetHeart, I'm one step ahead of you. Go back to page 2 or so for my iron clad evidence on this whore. I've timed her trips and even managed to decipher a very complex code with symbolic meaning in the sentence that describes her actions. It's really deep stuff.

Big props to you Jaded for getting my back

Have you considered using a FDA Agent to track her? I mean, just to make sure that American cheese is being used?

• Author
Have you considered using a FDA Agent to track her? I mean, just to make sure that American cheese is being used?

Never thought of that... but now she may be moving on to Pizza, so I'll have to start the investigation all over again.

I'm in the process of timing the trips and deciphering the code contained within

"two slices of pizza with extra cheese, pepperoni and onions"

I'm sure GOD will be warning me within the text above

stay tuned

She did not eat ANY cheeseburgers last night. Instead, she decided to have pizza. What do you guys think could be happening here?

1. she found this site and knows I'm on to her

2. the affair is over

3. She likes Italian's better

any help would be welcome

You didn't have auto log in, or cookies on did you? Make sure that's been turned off!

Sup!......uhh.... :o hmmm....Sup....

Good point! ;)

I KNOW!!! Thank You. A little confusing, but, it's called reading between the pickles! If ya know wadda mean!:p

• Author
You didn't have auto log in, or cookies on did you? Make sure that's been turned off!

Nope.. I even cleared my internet cache before stepping away from the computer. Keyboard loggers are not a possibility as she is not technically savvy that way.

Where is she getting the pizza from? If she's getting it from one of those cheapy, greasy pizza joints, that's just wrong. You should mushroom stamp her *ss ASAP.

• Author
Where is she getting the pizza from? If she's getting it from one of those cheapy, greasy pizza joints, that's just wrong. You should mushroom stamp her *ss ASAP.

Dominos pizza... I think. I think she tries to keep her affairs upscale if you know what I mean. I am finding some interesting code which I will post shortly.

And she thinks she can do this to me and get away with it! HA!

Let her go, let her go, man. Another quaalude, she gonna love me again

Yes, this might be some much needed thearpy! LMAO

Pizza hmmmmmmmmmmmm..... Was it Godfather's? This might shed some in sight into why the sudden change.

I think this definitely means she jumped from Irish (Ronald McDonald) to Sicilian.

There is good and bad news along with this. The good news. Ronald McDonald is a complete tool and you would have embarassed yourself greatly trying to explain to your family that's who your wife left you for. Sicilian men are a much more acceptive alternative. The bad news. She will probably have you offed and pay for the service in blow jobs.

I think this definitely means she jumped from Irish (Ronald McDonald) to Sicilian.

There is good and bad news along with this. The good news. Ronald McDonald is a complete tool and you would have embarassed yourself greatly trying to explain to your family that's who your wife left you for. Sicilian men are a much more acceptive alternative. The bad news. She will probably have you offed and pay for the service in blow jobs.

SNK- I do love sausage! She should have taken that route all along! I mean. If she were going to take one.....which she should have never done.

I am in complete agreement my fellow sausage gobbler. If you're going to be unfaithful, Italian sausage is the way to go.