Dr. Brother's "Sexless Marriage" Test

portableversion

Hey all I'm the original portableversion, (wifey uses my profile cause her others were banned)

Horse and op maybe try to quit mastubating, I read at a hindu site that a man's eye color will intensify and maybe he'll emit more pheromones, I know my wife gets a kick out of it. Its not easy but I'll tell wifey I'm tired of jo I'll try to have a wet dream for something new, and then she'll come along and mess it up. But then also I find I am just more assertive and will try harder to seduce her, hell the other day appeared to be nothing going on but I persisted and she had a blast.

Cripes I've been the stay at home dad and ,tell you what, I remember how the little kid got here and when she came home from work I was ready. Actually had to threaten a housework strike unless sex imporved. " Fine you wannna go day in and day out without guess what we can live in filth and squalor I ain't doing anything around here! You can live without sex I can live without order and cleanliness.

Man she was really angry after she came home one day and I hadn't done squat no dishes nothing she got fired up and I fired it right back -- I'm not getting paid enough if you know what I mean.. this filth will continue until my "wages " increase... whew glad that is in the past

• Author
I hear ya. sometimes I am tempted to start a thread, but then I already know what all of the advice will be, so it seems pointless.

My wife can tell me over and over again that she thinks I am the best husdband in the world and that I spoil her... but still no booty.

When I find something that hasn't been already suggested 500 times, something that actually works, I will let you know.

The truth is Horse, when you realize that there is nothing you can do, and she's not going to change, it's quite liberating. Gives you permission to go to plan B...

Mr. Lucky

Hey all I'm the original portableversion, (wifey uses my profile cause her others were banned)

Horse and op maybe try to quit mastubating, I read at a hindu site that a man's eye color will intensify and maybe he'll emit more pheromones, I know my wife gets a kick out of it. Its not easy but I'll tell wifey I'm tired of jo I'll try to have a wet dream for something new, and then she'll come along and mess it up. But then also I find I am just more assertive and will try harder to seduce her, hell the other day appeared to be nothing going on but I persisted and she had a blast.

Cripes I've been the stay at home dad and ,tell you what, I remember how the little kid got here and when she came home from work I was ready. Actually had to threaten a housework strike unless sex imporved. " Fine you wannna go day in and day out without guess what we can live in filth and squalor I ain't doing anything around here! You can live without sex I can live without order and cleanliness.

Man she was really angry after she came home one day and I hadn't done squat no dishes nothing she got fired up and I fired it right back -- I'm not getting paid enough if you know what I mean.. this filth will continue until my "wages " increase... whew glad that is in the past

yup tried that too... After a while, I just don't care any more. I just see her as a friend and my libido diminishes. That is pretty much where I am at now. I'm worried about it because I'm not really motivated to be romantic and to try to seduce her anymore. It's less confrontational, but if there is no romance, then there is no real reason to be married.

right now my excess sexual energy just turns into anger which fuels really good workouts at the gym, so at least I have a good body to jerk off with.

Housework strikes and other assholish behavior work great in the short term.

The truth is Horse, when you realize that there is nothing you can do, and she's not going to change, it's quite liberating. Gives you permission to go to plan B...

Mr. Lucky

True. You don't feel rejected when you stop trying.

But what is plan B? I'm not ready for divorce or an affair yet.

Personally. I'm not ready to give up hope yet. I think she can change, if she wants to.

If a chick needs to watch a guy have a blast while making a salad to get turned on then she's got some serious issues. :laugh:

"Lettuce, baby, F**K YEAAAAAAHHH!!!"

"Mmmmm, come to mama.."

:D

well TB...

You could possibly learn a lot from a man who knows how to make a good salad.

If he knows how to prep in the kitchen then how would it be any different in the bedroom?

:laugh:

Pricilla - exactly!! Just the thought of it...

Generally speaking for (some not all) women - It's about letting other pressures/demands go and relaxing into that "there it is, feels kinda, oh yeah..." sensation. Sorry, I realize this isn't that kinda thread.

My man has just found it to be a lot easier when there's a little anticipation involved vs. him pointing out "here I am, the sex camel, busting my ass and you still won't put out"!

Sex is always better when its a mutual reward vs. an obligatory act.

well TB...

You could possibly learn a lot from a man who knows how to make a good salad.

If he knows how to prep in the kitchen then how would it be any different in the bedroom?

:laugh:

Oh, I can cook, baby. I make a mean jambalaya. :cool:

• Author
True. You don't feel rejected when you stop trying.

But what is plan B? I'm not ready for divorce or an affair yet.

Personally. I'm not ready to give up hope yet. I think she can change, if she wants to.

Well, I tried for 13 years. Tried every approach, read every book, went to both IC and MC (both church and secular). What emerged was an unshakeable belief on my ex-wife's part that she could have her own singular version of marriage - kids, house, cars, extended family - with everything but sex. She was not a victim of sexual abuse, no medical problems, cheerful outlook on life, told everyone I was a great H and that she was happy. She was a "good" wife, great Mom to our son, good cook and, as a SAHM, kept the house spotless. She would cuddle, hug and kiss, again, everything but sex. She would "submit" every 3 or 4 weeks, lay there while I finished (usually quickly) and that was it. No interest in any foreplay (oral sex was "icky") or variety. Even our church counselor told her that she didn't seem to want to be a wife in the Biblical sense.

It finally dawned on me that she simply didn't want to change. And that realization was a relief because it meant the struggle was simply over - I could stop beating myself up because it wasn't about me. Long story short, we divorced and I eventually remarried someone who simply understood the importance of a healthy sex life. Knowing what I know know, I wouldn't have wasted the 13 years. I hope you similarly find what you are looking for :)

Mr. Lucky