"I need space and I don't know if I love you like that anymore! !"

4whatItsWorth

Aw good to hear you're going to be able to find someone who will love you like you deserve to be loved. You sound like a very sweet guy and even though your wife won't realise it - you will be a dreamguy for many many women. :love: Best of luck!

Gunny has some really good info. The "the one that cares less is the one that controls the relationship" quote is stuck to my monitor!

Isn't that really true .. the one who cares less is the one that controls the relationship. like mine , I care more so my husband runs the show . I hate it . it isnt right but it is the way it is untill I care less and then I run it . what is up with that ?

anyway . do you have kids? I dont think you do. This is my opinion , if youhave no kids then you have no problem . If she wants to leave , just fricken let her. if she wants to still be with you she will show it . and if she doesnt who cares.. when you have children it is a million times harder to sort out what you want to do .

I think you should just move on , you dont have to go out and get laid to do that either. take some time for yourself. sometimes when your married you give all of yourself to someone and then when they walk out you feel like nothing , but let me tell you , you are not nothing. if you seperate yourself from her in time you will find yourself again .

my husband left me and now we are back together but I am not all that happy as i thought i would be ,and I dont think you will either if she decided to stay because in your mind you will think the only reason she is back with you is because you basically pleaded with her to be back and you wont ever know if she really "Loves" you . the best way is to set them free and keep yourself busy ( wish I did instead of trying to "work on it so hard ) and if she is back , if she is back it's because she wants to be.... and your relationship will be stronger.... and if she doesnt come back then you know that she wasnt worth all that .

Speaking of moving, she is urging ME to move now. We are living in her grandmother's old house pretty much rent cheap. She is urging me to buy a house, which I can do SOLO, and live there and basically live between the 2 homes with her while we work on things. We talked about this before. Do I do it? It provides me with what I want, my own space and a home that the two of us can move into IF she gets her things squared away. She even goes so far to say that if we did divorce, she would not screw me over. She also talks about how we would work on the house together and do things when our situation is worked out.

Talk soon.

Let me get this right, your wife wants you to buy a house, move out so she can live in your present home (which is YOUR grandmother's house)?

Am I missing something here? If she wants to 'test' being apart, why doesn't she want to test being financially independent?

Let me get this right, your wife wants you to buy a house, move out so she can live in your present home (which is YOUR grandmother's house)?

Am I missing something here? If she wants to 'test' being apart, why doesn't she want to test being financially independent?

Absolutetly, if she wants out of the relationship it's on her to do it ON HER OWN! She can't have it both ways! No way, no one tells you I don't want you anymore but I'll take your granny's house though.:mad:

LucreziaBorgia
I would say that if you love her you would fight for her and you would do everything to preserve your marriage.

Unfortunately, fighting for a marriage won't save it when one partner isn't interested in saving the marriage. Sometimes love isn't enough, and its better in the long run to simply cut your losses and move on.