Your boyfriend/ girlfriend wants to continue to see ex partners just as friends?

samantharichards

I dont know...I was seeing my boyfriend for 3 years when we broke up. He is one of my best friends now. We have been apart for nearly a year, I talk to him every 3 days at least and any time that i have any relationship problems or problems in general i talk to him about it. We have both moved on, and we both can go to each other with our problems.

It really depends on the type of relationship that was present. We had a long relationship, and so he was there for so much of my hardships, and i was there for his too...sometimes its just more comforting to have an old shoulder to cry on. 9/10 times nothing happens, because as said previously by others, they are "ex-es" for reasons.

So if you are uncomfortable with the situation then talk to your other half...express your concerns, so at least they are aware of them...and they can take that into consideration. If they totally ignore your concerns, then you need to have a very serious conversation...but most people, if they care enough about you, will understand that you're not comfortable with it, and try and tone it down a bit.