does my boss desire me?

whichwayisup
Read between the lines she wants this guy.

I agree with you, she is taking the bait and as I mentioned earlier, she writes him emails, but he NEVER replies to them, he talks to her about them. No evidence of him writing her, it's all one sided = his word against her word...He's smart and KNOWS exactly what he is doing.

She wants him like * a fat kid wants cake * .

He's either :

A. Just checking out her rack~ like normal males do ( but should be done with some discretion ).

B. Not checking out her rack or HER and is not interested in her at all and she is the Persuer .

C. Wants her very bad and throws the Supervisor stance out the window and will get her into bed before Memorial Day. :lmao:

bridget_jones

I have to agree with this! And she wants her boss, he has picked up on that. In fact, he could have picked up on that first and THEN started the leering and flirting behavior with her.

See everyone is still taking her word for it that the Boss is checking out her body. I check out a lot of woman. Men are visual we like looking at woman. Just becuse we look does not mean we want to slepp with them It just means we find them atractive.

The OP has some clear issues about her boss. Read between the lines she wants this guy. She might even be stalking him. The whole checking her out thing could be her just hoping he is checking here out. If he was learing at her in a meeting I'm sure others would have noticed.

RecordProducer

Can't you guys see the beginning of another OW + MM boss saga? :rolleyes:

I am waiting for her in the OW forum.

It's stupid to cheat with a married person: you can hide yourself as much as you want, but if the other person makes a mistake and their spouse finds out, they will tell YOUR spouse.

There is no respect for marriage from either party so this affair will not progress into something meaningful down the road. Both would have to divorce their spouses first to signal that they want to start something serious and go from there. That's being respectful and mature.

It's obvious she wants to have sex with him bc any other normal woman would be highly offened and/or leave a job if they had their boss checking them out and staring at their chest all the time. Come on now:rolleyes:

RecordProducer
It's obvious she wants to have sex with him bc any other normal woman would be highly offened and/or leave a job if they had their boss checking them out and staring at their chest all the time. Come on now:rolleyes:
I would be offended even if I wanted to sleep with him. It would show that it only wants me for sex. And if I want him only for sex (let's say I live in a sexless marriage and I have the green light from my husband to sleep with someone else), it means I disrespect my boss. He - of all men in the city - would not be the one for me to treat like meat. And I would expect from him to treat me like an employee and a respectable human being, not like a sex doll.

M boss is no devil, neither am I. We both are normal human beings.It all started last year when he hired me , when I did not have any job. I am smart girl ,with a 4.0 GPA - good certifications. I am not a blonde hair, neither do I have a big bust. I am decent looking ( pretty face) girl and neiher do i dress up like a slut.

My goal was to find a decent job which I did. When my boss interviewed we talked about our kids and we connected very well. I am freindly person and I do have to say that I smile with everyone. He also knows that I am very close with my husband and my kid.

He started looking at me from second week, I always thought I was thinking too much, because I knew that I am married woman with a kid at home. I never paid any attention. However , six months ago when we were in meeting he looked in my eye, stared at my boos and looked back in my eyes. ( my boobs are normal size - not sure why anyone would stare like that) Our eyes met and I felt weird. When he sees me walking in the hallway he turns back to look at me.

Believe me , I have not done anything to him.I do smile and say hello as a coutesy, because he is my boss and I just want to greet him.

I recently got a promotion and I am leading his projects. The only mistake that i have made is with respect to not disclosing too much about my husband. Since he startes at my body and flirt with me, I decided not to mention my husband because I thought he may not like me.

But I do find him attractive and since no one has given me so much attention as my boss has, I have started to have feelings for him. It is weird, I did not join that co to go fall in love with him. I do not know even when it happened.

Last week I met him at the elevator- he could not take his eyes off me. He gives me long stare, not sure what he wants?

My manager looks at me everytime my boss comes in her office . I do not why she would stare at me, she should be staring at him.I have not harmed anybody? My co-workers said that my boss likes me more than my manager- not sure what they meant but I did not like the sound of it.

I need this job-I need to support my family , however, I am also kind of fed up with the stuff that is going on at work. You guys tell me what to do?

I decided not to mention my husband because I thought he may not like me.But I do find him attractive and since no one has given me so much attention as my boss has, I have started to have feelings for him. It is weird, I did not join that co to go fall in love with him. I do not know even when it happened. ----You don't mention your husband because your eyes are marked for your boss , you WANT him to want you this way

Last week I met him at the elevator- he could not take his eyes off me. He gives me long stare, not sure what he wants? ----He wants hot sex with you and you KNOW it.

My manager looks at me everytime my boss comes in her office . I do not why she would stare at me, she should be staring at him.I have not harmed anybody? ----You keep believing that all the way to Divorce Court. My co-workers said that my boss likes me more than my manager- not sure what they meant but I did not like the sound of it. ----- They see whats happening. Its no mystery

I need this job-I need to support my family , however, I am also kind of fed up with the stuff that is going on at work. You guys tell me what to do?

It would seem to be that a smart woman with a 4.0 GPA should know exactly how to handle this guy. You should have told him long ago that you did not feel comfortable with his stares. If he is a MM and knows you are married he would stop immediately. I don't think you want him to stop. You mentioned when he sees you in the hallway he turns back to look at you - well you wouldn't know this unless you were checking him out too. I can't believe you are asking on this thread - what does he want - when you know darn well what he wants. You are a MW with a child you know the deal. You mentioned you needed this job, well if you don't set your boss straight and set boundaries you will have a bad reputation and may end up losing your job in the end. This guy sounds like a jerk and I bet you aren't the first one over there he has done this to nor will you be the last.