I took a test....

sb129

and whaddya know!

Two pink lines were on it. So I took another one to be sure, and there they were again.

Early early days, but it looks like Wonderbaby is going to be here sometime in October. :D:D:love:

Can't really tell people IRL as its still so early but I HAVE TO TELL SOMEONE!!!

Didn't think it would be THIS quick- so much for it taking up to a year and all that bollock!

um ... sb? You DO know how babies get here, don't you? And if there's a lot of THAT, well ... TA-DA!!!! ;)

<big hug>

congratulations on the good news, kiddo! :love::love::love::love:

• Author
Congratulations! You may now begin worrying. You will not stop for the rest of your life. :)

I know! What is it with that? I am already worrying about our finances and suchlike, even though we have a pretty good savings plan in place for this.

B_O, don't you go anywhere, I will be picking your brains alot I suspect!

I feel I should ask you to make sure he or she learns the correct way to say chips...ha ha again, Yay! :love::bunny:

Now looky here Missy. Don't even start with that nonsense.... Chups chups chups. yum! (with sex fush too you know:cool:).

Thanks everyone. I am still in a state of shock about it all- honestly didn't expect WB to get one past the goalie so quickly, and what with the stress of my Dads cancer AND we just moved house again, I was convinced it would take a while.

My parents are absolutely ecstatic- they needed some good news!

Citizen Erased

Now looky here Missy. Don't even start with that nonsense.... Chups chups chups. yum! (with sex fush too you know:cool:).

Thanks everyone. I am still in a state of shock about it all- honestly didn't expect WB to get one past the goalie so quickly, and what with the stress of my Dads cancer AND we just moved house again, I was convinced it would take a while.

My parents are absolutely ecstatic- they needed some good news!

:lmao: I guess seeing as you're so wonderful it can be excused. :love::p But only just...

That's sweet your parents are excited, will this be their first grandchild? Can't recall if you have siblings.

:lmao: dumbledore, you nut!

I dunno, SB – maybe this is a divine happenstance to balance out all the crap y'all have dealt with in the past several months concerning yer pa's health concerns? Like, "Okay, now that they've sailed through the whammy, let's REALLY throw them for a loop ... but in a good way!" ;)

sb!!!!!!

This is beautiful news!! You are going to be an exceptional mother! Lil' Wonderkid is quite the lucky one.

How did WB respond?

• Author

Wonderboy is very pleased with himself, he says its good proof of his virility!

He keeps congratulating himself for having "strong swimmers"!

He is being very cute and wants his own pregnancy book to read. (From a dads perspective).

He also is being very good about researching what kind of food I am OK to eat.

He keeps congratulating himself for having "strong swimmers"!

I don't think WB has swimmers - more like miniature rocket ships. Previously, were you on the pill, or using a missile defense shield?

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

How absolutely wonderful!

I am GREEN with envy as well you know! :bunny:

What a fantastic amazing story of love you have and now a baby!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

I guess you get the pleasure of popping five little packages out in quick succession, instead of bracing for one huge bundle of endurance.