What can I do to make this up to her

Tacticalegg

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for six months now and when I started dating her she started getting really badly bullied and a few times basically kidnapped I feel like I am at least partly responsible for what happened to her and I am trying toa think of a way to make it up to her I'm normally good at this stuff but I really want to do a good job of this one is there any kind of gift or gesture I could give to at least a little bit make it up to her

• Author

It is really hard to not be able to help her at all she has had some incredibly traumatic experiences just because she started dating me and she often has nightmares about it is there anything I can do

find new friends... make a you-and-me against the world atmosphere so that all your aspects are shared specially, like his n her stuff, towels, tea-cups whatnot ...a secret code, for example " i want to leave this party" becomes the inoffensive "the sky is so lovely in spring"... flowers, or if poor, or a flower every time you see her, just pinch one on your way to her place, but buy her a vase ... cuddle her a lot

Edited by darkmoon
  • Author

The bad bit it wasn't my friends it was random people I have a reputation because I play for a sports team I got us to the championship so strangers would treat her badly because of my reputation and I feel really bad because of it its really damaged her in a lot of ways

Is Olivia Davis on this board your GF? You seem to be telling the other side of her story.

First WTF; where you when these people were freaking KIDNAPPING her?! I mean seriously. This is way beyond catty girls talking behind her back. She was criminally abused.

To start you better make it clear to the whole school -- all your teammates, everybody you know -- that she is your GF, that you will not tolerate anybody who is so much as impolite to her & assuming that those other people actually went to jail for what they did to your GF that you will move heaven & earth to keep her safe.

Since you are an athlete get your large BMOC buddies to come up with a schedule to walk your GF to & from class all the time to show to the whole campus that she is not to be trifled with.

You are so lucky she stuck by you while you were ignoring the horrors she endured. You need to spend your life kissing the ground on which she walks.

Try taking her to campus mental health & make sure she goes in. She won't admit it & you don't understand it but this poor thing has PTSD. You can't love somebody through that. They need HELP. Get her some.

• Author

I have done as much of this stuff as I could but most of this stuff would happen when I couldn't be there is was at a game miles away I have teammates with her or myself there almost all the time but there are times I can't be there I didn't ignore this stuff I tried everything and it wasn't like people didn't know she was my girlfriend

• Author

I do get she has ptsd I've heard her having nightmares or hallucinations and snapping at her friends and I help her cool down when this happens I am taking her to mental health I go to the gym with her I try to be there

Edited by Tacticalegg
Are you one of her friends or smth I know one of them is on here

Never met her. It's a pretty bizarre story she tells so it's easy to remember.

Yes, she is on here. I assumed you got here because she suggested you read her posts.

• Author

Jesus I knew it was bad but I never knew it was. This bad when I ask she doesn't tell me anything also i knew about what happened with my sister I didn't know she took it that badly

• Author

She is telling me not to worry about it and that she can stop going to therapy I don't believe her she also has told me barely any of this stuff