My boyfriend takes pics of other women

BlueLilly333

BlueLilly333

My boyfriend has been taking pictures of other women in public,without their knowledge for years. It has always bothered me because it makes me feel like I am not good enough. He has taken a pic of a college girl walking around in her underwear, a woman wearing pants that were very tight and other various photos. Recently I found an iPhone Live pic (the pic records 3 seconds of movement). This photo was of a woman in a blue dress it shows from the upper thigh and down. You can see the dress hitting her knees then, the next second you can't see the dress and it looks like there is a flash of bare stomach, and possibly panties. So it seems like this woman may have flashed him. He didn't tell me about this.

Why are you dating a man who has been taking photos of women without their consent - for years?

At best, it's creepy. At worst, it's illegal.

Seriously, your question is "when he does this, it makes me feel not good enough..."

Run, don't walk, away from this guy...

• Like 3
My boyfriend has been taking pictures of other women in public,without their knowledge for years. It has always bothered me because it makes me feel like I am not good enough. He has taken a pic of a college girl walking around in her underwear, a woman wearing pants that were very tight and other various photos. Recently I found an iPhone Live pic (the pic records 3 seconds of movement). This photo was of a woman in a blue dress it shows from the upper thigh and down. You can see the dress hitting her knees then, the next second you can't see the dress and it looks like there is a flash of bare stomach, and possibly panties. So it seems like this woman may have flashed him. He didn't tell me about this.

Why would you want to be with a guy that takes photos of girls without their knowledge for a start? No offence but he sounds like a major creeper and no prize.

You're not happy, get rid.

• Like 1

I'm going to guess that you have not expressed your disgust out of fear of him breaking up with you...

How long have you two been dating?

This should bother you because it's a creepy-pervy thing to do, not because you're not good enough. You could be firing on all cylinders and he would still do this because this is what he is.

My advice for you is to make him your ex as soon as possible. There is nothing we or anyone else can say to you other than leave him if his behavior bothers you that much. There is nothing we can say to him to make him stop--that may take him in a orange jumpsuit courtesy of the county jail for him to open a can of "act right".

• Like 4
Interstellar
My boyfriend has been taking pictures of other women in public,without their knowledge for years. It has always bothered me because it makes me feel like I am not good enough.

What’s his age?

That's his fetishism (obsessive fascination") He's arouse in particular body features of strangers in this case women. Since he's being it for years, well you can't change him. If it bothers you then walk away from this relationship!

ExpatInItaly

Why are you still dating this disturbed creep?

How did he manage to get a photo of a woman walking around in her underwear? That would have to be one incredible zoom on his phone's camera to capture that, unless he was in the room with her.

• Like 1

That behavior is creepy at best. Not only are you dealing with the fact it makes you feel inadequate, but that behavior is just plain creepy. I wouldn't even want to stay involved with someone who doesn't seem to have the common sense or morals to understand what is acceptable behavior. His morals and standards are questionable.

Past is prologue

No matter how many times you try to slide this in, we're all going to tell you the same thing: you need to lose this chump.

He is abusive. I refer you to my signature line:

If the person you're with treats you in any way other than well, and you keep sticking around trying to make it work, you're no longer a victim of what they're doing--you're a volunteer. ~ Derrick Jaxn

Your boyfriend is a creep. Wow. I hope you don’t have kids esp girls.

Weirdo. Get some self respect and break up with him

• Like 1