Shallow or realistic? He's 2 feet taller than me

abby_tx

This guy messaged me on an OLD site. I usually keep conversation at a minimum until we meet, but I couldn't help it with him. We've been sending messages back and forth all day from the first time he messaged me. We hit it off really well. Anyway, he wasn't standing next to anyone so I had no idea how tall he was. When I found out I was kinda shocked. He's almost 2 feet taller than me. I don't want to get down on myself, but I fail to see what a tall guy would want in me. I'm really petite. His hand could fit around my waist. Is it worth meeting him?

• Like 1
This guy messaged me on an OLD site. I usually keep conversation at a minimum until we meet, but I couldn't help it with him. We've been sending messages back and forth all day from the first time he messaged me. We hit it off really well. Anyway, he wasn't standing next to anyone so I had no idea how tall he was. When I found out I was kinda shocked. He's almost 2 feet taller than me. I don't want to get down on myself, but I fail to see what a tall guy would want in me. I'm really petite. His hand could fit around my waist. Is it worth meeting him?

Lots of men LOVE petite women!

Even with a height difference.

Meet up.

And report back. ;)

• Like 5
  • Author

Okay thanks everyone! I am trying not to be so self-conscious. I just picture people seeing us in person and laughing or thinking, "Why is he with HER?" Or tall girls thinking he could do better. I have to work on my confidence I guess.

I'm average height 5'4" so that should tell you how tall he is. :eek:

• Like 2
  • Author
Wear some heels......

I actually planned on that. haha. But they're only 2" wedge sandals. I hate heels, so it's all I've got unless I go out and buy something.

• Like 1

Old Yiddish proverb:

"Bend down when you speak to your wife, even if she's taller than you."

You're not his wife, but I think you get the meaning

• Like 1
I actually planned on that. haha. But they're only 2" wedge sandals. I hate heels, so it's all I've got unless I go out and buy something.

Try platforms.

What kind of girls do you think nba basketball players date? Only tall wnba women? Lol ... I'm 6'4 and haven't ever dated a girl taller than 5'9 so the fact that he's a lot taller than you doesn't mean anything. Fun to be able to lift a girl up like you so go for it. Guarantee you it's not something he's concerned about at all.

• Like 2
What kind of girls do you think nba basketball players date? Only tall wnba women? Lol ... I'm 6'4 and haven't ever dated a girl taller than 5'9 so the fact that he's a lot taller than you doesn't mean anything. Fun to be able to lift a girl up like you so go for it. Guarantee you it's not something he's concerned about at all.

Well said!!

We hit it off really well. Is it worth meeting him?

This is the only bit of your post that matters

Yes you should meet him.

Then report back as we all like a happy story! :D

Just wear what you feel comfortable in. Be yourself.

6ft 4 is not all that tall. I have a few exes that would tower over him. So you can tell him he is a shortie!!! Tallest was 7ft 2 and I am only 5ft 5!

Edited by Toodaloo
  • Like 1
  • Author
This is the only bit of your post that matters

Yes you should meet him.

Then report back as we all like a happy story! :D

Just wear what you feel comfortable in. Be yourself.

6ft 4 is not all that tall. I have a few exes that would tower over him. So you can tell him he is a shortie!!! Tallest was 7ft 2 and I am only 5ft 5!

I might have had a typo. He's 7'. How was dating the 7'2" guy? I think they'd be good cuddlers.

LoveRefreshed

lol. I know a lot of tall men who like tiny girls. I had a friend once who told me he liked tiny girls with tiny hands so it made it cock look bigger

• Author
lol. I know a lot of tall men who like tiny girls. I had a friend once who told me he liked tiny girls with tiny hands so it made it cock look bigger

Oh my god. Hahah

• Like 1

abby you should definitely meetup with this tall drink of water! You said that you two clicked well when chatting online, so my guess is that you'll have that same chemistry in person. Does it matter that he's 7 ft tall? Does it matter that you're only 5"4? Height, schmeight.

Go have fun. Look at it this way: he can literally sweep you off your feet, when he picks you up to kiss. If you were hanging from a windowsill or off a cliff, he's so tall he could easily bend down and pull you back up.

Or, If you forgot your keys in your house and need to get in through a window, you can stand on his shoulders to get through a 2nd floor bedroom window! The only real problem I see is when you take him to an amusement park. He will be too tall to ride on the rollercoaster. ;)

• Like 1
Lois_Griffin

LOL. I'm also very petite at 5' tall. I remember years ago a very TALL man asked me to dance while I was out with my friends. I felt utterly ridiculous on the dance floor when I realized my face was only inches above his belt buckle - I kid you not.

If you date this guy, be reay to answer questions about his penis size from your girl friends! I'm not hyper tall by any stretch (I tell people I am 6'2", but I may be more like 6'3"), and my GF gets asked all the time if I have a huge penis. They usually position the question like this:

"Your BF is really tall. Does he have a big dick?"

Or

"Your BF is really tall. I bet he has a big dick."

And yes, I am aware that there is no correlation between height and penis size. Your GF's may know this as well, but they're going to wonder about his size if he is over 7 feet, that's for sure! Just telling you to be prepared, because in the beginning it made my GF blush.

• Like 1