Short girls are unattractive

nerdlingZA

First of all I'm not short nor iam tall as le broyn (basketball player) I'm considered as an avarage-tall guy like most. I see that a lot of short girls think they're super attractive (well in my class anyway) but I just can't find one single short female attractive no matter how good she looks if she doesn't reach my end of shoulders she becomes unattractive. I've hugged a lot of short female whom only reach under my armpits (which is a NO!!). I just don't understand guys who like midget. They're soo unattractive. Meanwhile I find tall females super attractives. Those long legs make them completely attractive compared to midget legs. Tall girls are mainly sexually attractive, meanwhile short girls are just meh! I would like to date someone who's my height or a little shorter like how kim and kanye west are, not date a short grown up women who will look like your daughter when seen in public. Short legs are just plain meh! Completely Unattractive!

It's a personal preference.

A lot of people love coffee. It's a billion dollar business. I hate the stuff. It doesn't mean anything.

If you like tall girls, good for you but don't be mean to short ones or call them names.

• Like 6

Women have a thing too, most women (no matter what their height is) don't like dating men who insult others.

It's one of the things we watch out for when dating and getting to know someone.

• Like 11
  • Author
It's a personal preference.

A lot of people love coffee. It's a billion dollar business. I hate the stuff. It doesn't mean anything.

If you like tall girls, good for you but don't be mean to short ones or call them names.

Its more than a personal preference when its comes to height

The majority of women don't want short guys.

ExpatInItaly

I think inarticulate and rude boys are unattractive. I just don't understand girls who like rude boys. On the other hand, I find articulate and respectful men soo attractive. They're sexually attractive, while name-calling boys are just plain meh!!

• Like 4
Griesfootball

I don't get the point to this, as a tall guy I like a girl who is shorter than me but it really doesn't matter to me because height is something that humans can't control

Griesfootball
I think inarticulate and rude boys are unattractive. I just don't understand girls who like rude boys. On the other hand, I find articulate and respectful men soo attractive. They're sexually attractive, while name-calling boys are just plain meh!!

I also agree, some girls like bad guys and no matter how many times a guy bad mouths her some girls always stick around for unwarranted reasons while nice guys often go unoticed

lollipopspot
I would like to date someone who's my height or a little shorter like how kim and kanye west are, not date a short grown up women who will look like your daughter when seen in public. Short legs are just plain meh! Completely Unattractive!

Are you kidding? She's 5'3". That's short. You are easily fooled by heels.

• Like 4
rocketman122

Im 183cm. yea, google that.

I prefer to date women up to 170cm.prefer to keep my height advantage over them. tall women have a harder time finding tall men. I prefer shorter girls. for me 160-165cm is perfect. when I hug her, her head rests exactly on my boobages (rock hard pecs, not flabby tities) and my chin on top of her head. perfect hug.

Ill send all the stretches your way :)

• Like 1
isisisweeping

2. It is personal preference even if not. I don't really care if he finds short girls unattractive (as someone who is only 5'4)

3. Most guys don't feel that way - my dating history has (coincidentally, because I don't care) been guy's 6'1 or taller.

4. Long legs on women are hot. I'm always jealous of them - but long legs relative to height can also happen at any height. Just not to me. :(

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
removed rude comment

From a 6'1 ish guy, short girls are really hot, :love:. Plus short girls are way easier to pick up :D (physically btw)

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Its more than a personal preference when its comes to height

The majority of women don't want short guys.

First your Q expressed your preference for tall women.

Second some women do like short men.

My point which you missed was just because you like something doesn't mean everybody has to.

The person who asked your age was trying to ascertain whether you are a child in which case the advice will be different than if you are an adult who is behaving badly who will then lambasted for being mean about your preference. It's not that you can have a preference. It's how you express it.

I'm 5'3' and the only thing I hate about my size is that tall guys just walk by very closely to get a look at my boobs from above. :laugh:

• Like 1
Nickierose19
First of all I'm not short nor iam tall as le broyn (basketball player) I'm considered as an avarage-tall guy like most. I see that a lot of short girls think they're super attractive (well in my class anyway) but I just can't find one single short female attractive no matter how good she looks if she doesn't reach my end of shoulders she becomes unattractive. I've hugged a lot of short female whom only reach under my armpits (which is a NO!!). I just don't understand guys who like midget. They're soo unattractive. Meanwhile I find tall females super attractives. Those long legs make them completely attractive compared to midget legs. Tall girls are mainly sexually attractive, meanwhile short girls are just meh! I would like to date someone who's my height or a little shorter like how kim and kanye west are, not date a short grown up women who will look like your daughter when seen in public. Short legs are just plain meh! Completely Unattractive!

kim kardashian is short lol.

Short women are more essentially feminine than tall women.

You don't like small women. Good for you, I guess. I've a friend who's 6 ft and she's always on the look out for men who like women of that height. However, since she's not a bitch she would probably find your attitude too unappealing to want to date you.

• Like 1
Grumpybutfun

Petite women are adorable to me too. My wife is petite and she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen with legs that are shapely and gorgeous. However, you have a right to your preference, but I get the feeling this is a revenge thread for all those women who prefer tall men....petty, really.

G

• Like 5

I often wish I was "petite". I find it attractive. I am 5.8.

And they get all the good end of the season sales...

Yeah petite is good! :laugh:

• Like 1

all women are beautiful, its a bad personality / demeanor that can make them unattractive to me.

• Like 1