Nervous Nervous Nervous I Think This Is It

Leigh 87

OH god oh god oh god oh god.

I think this is the real deal guys.

Well. I am at that anxious moment where I met a wonderful guy out, and I am awaiting him to call.

He is my type, but he is not the player/good looking type that picks up often.

OH god.

It was one of those things were..... It was an out of our mind experience in terms of how much we liked each other after such little time together. I recently thought I had that with a guy I met in Berlin, but this guy was even .....better.

We were both like omg. I honestly do not think either of us have met anyone who we liked so much upon the first meeting.

I think it was one of those experiences where we BOTH admitted that, with our long term relationships, we did not feel " this" with our exes.

We both seemed to feel "something" more, than we had ever felt before towards any of our serious exes.

Something was missing from them; upon first meeting we were just so.. drawn to each other, that it made us question if something was missing with our exes, as we DID NOT feel this way about them upon first meeting them!

I admit, I a funny and unique girl with a LOT of funny travel and life stories to tell, and I can talk about just about any topic with great interest. I do not blame him for thinking I am the coolest girl he has met:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

We were at a bar. We talked all night. I am a funny girl and we just laughed all night and he thought I was cute (as I am sort of shy and self conscious at times:o)

So yeah. Spent the whole night together and I needed some place to stay and stayed with him, but we both agreed there was to be no sex. He was respectful of that.

We did fool around and it was the best I have ever had. It was more intimate than with my ex, even though I only just met the guy... It is hard to explain, but we just could not stop kissing.

He was just so, so into making me feel good and, in turn, we both got incredibly into it and could not stop kissing even though we kept trying to go to sleep.

I have not been looking for a boyfriend or someone to date, as I have a very good looking and very lovely FWB to satisfy me sexually.

This happened out of the blue and I am incredibly NERVOUS about whether or not he woke up and thought " uhhh, yeah, she is not as hot as I remember, I am not interested anymore"

I AM SO nervous.

I Have NEVER been this.....nervous about a guy.

The guy from Berlin made my heart race whenever he messaged me.

THIS guy takes it to a whole new level; I am IMMENSELY worried he will decide they hey, he aint interested. The night just seemed so .....out of body experience ( to me, it was THAT good, and I feel it was mutual).

So yeah.

Very nervous.

Yikes.

:confused::confused::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Fingers crossed he calls! I have options but I just really felt so strongly about this guy.

I guess the worst that can happen is that I had an incredibly experience and I will learn that not all guys feel the same way the next morning:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Like 6
  • Author

I really need the moral support right now.

I have never felt like this about a dude I just met. I thought I had, but it was not quiet like this......

And I do talk to a lot of guys often enough, so........

He also said he had never met anyone like me either, who had such a strong pull on him; to make him want to get to know me more.

Anyways.

He may text and have changed his mind, as this DOES happen all the time to women!

It is early days though, so at least it will not be upsetting like a break up!

• Like 1
  • Author
sounds very sweet OP, I hope it works out well :)

It felt so convincing that he was crazy about me but hey, I have been wrong before.

• Like 1
  • Author
No it will upsetting if it doesn't work out but that just means you like him a lot. Good for you.

I will be very upset for a good day or two! It sucks when you think something felt genuine between you and another person, only to realise it was all in your own head.

I FELT like it was a mutual ecstasy that was shared between us.

Time will tell.

He may call to hang out tonight/watch a movie/ have dinner or something.

• Like 1
Forever Learning

Good luck Leigh!!!! I am SO EXCITED for you!!!! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :D :D :D :D :D

I LOVE the part about how you two could not stop kissing!!!!! :love::love::love:

• Like 1
  • Author
Good luck Leigh!!!! I am SO EXCITED for you!!!! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny::bunny: :bunny: :bunny::D:D :D :D :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:bunny:

I just think that I am a really funny (to some!) and cool girl, and I know one guy will fall hard for me. One day!

I may not have the best self esteem, however; I do know a great guy will be crazy for me, I just have zero doubt about it, and I think it will happen for me in life, and soon!

I actually felt like he truly appreciated me and was really taken with who I was as a person; and there was a lot of sexual chemistry in addition to him liking me so much ( well so I think ^^ we shall see!)

Lets hope I am right for once.

• Like 3
  • Author
I know that feeling :love:, great ain't it?

Sending good vibes your way babe ;).

:DThanks!

I was in love with my ex, yet I felt something in this guy that was missing with my ex.

The sexual act we DID do, ahem, was just so much more enjoyable than it EVER was with my ex. And I was crazy in love with my ex.

Anyways.

I got a strong feeling from him that he also felt that he had something with me that was missing with his ex.

Cos I am so fun and interesting and all:D

• Like 1
I know that feeling :love:, great ain't it?

No, it's the worst! :mad::(

It's agony!

I feel for you, Leigh! Excited, but I feel for you too... it's a mixture of :bunny: and :sick: that you hope eventually gets to :love: ... :laugh:

• Like 3
Forever Learning

Cos I am so fun and interesting and all:D

You really are you know. For real!!! :)

You've grown SOOOOOOOOOO much in the short time you've hung around this joint (Love Shack).

You're awesome Leigh, in so many beautiful ways, inside and out!! It sounds like this guy realizes that as well. :D :D :D

Very exciting stuff :bunny: :bunny: :bunny::)

• Like 2
No, it's the worst! :mad::(

It's agony!

I feel for you, Leigh! Excited, but I feel for you too... it's a mixture of :bunny: and :sick: that you hope eventually gets to :love: ... :laugh:

Today I am riding the high. And worried like Leigh because we haven't talked in a few days, so I'm being a weirdo and reading our past texts/emails and listening to the clip he sent me of him singing "Can't help falling" by Frank Sinatra :love::love::love:.

Sorry for thread jacking :o

• Like 1
Forever Learning
Today I am riding the high. And worried like Leigh because we haven't talked in a few days, so I'm being a weirdo and reading our past texts/emails and listening to the clip he sent me of him singing "Can't help falling" by Frank Sinatra :love::love::love:.

Sorry for thread jacking :o

That is an extremely adorable thread jack you know!!! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :love::D

• Like 1
That is an extremely adorable thread jack you know!!! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :love::D

If you heard his voice you'd die. Just imagine deep manly sensual goodness. Like. WOW.

I put it on repeat and put the speaker on my chest so it's almost like he's singing to my heart :love:.

• Like 3
Forever Learning
If you heard his voice you'd die. Just imagine deep manly sensual goodness. Like. WOW.

I put it on repeat and put the speaker on my chest so it's almost like he's singing to my heart :love:.

I was smitten with someone once, the way you (and Leigh) are. It's beautiful stuff. I am so happy for you both. :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Magical times ladies :D

• Like 1
I was smitten with someone once, the way you (and Leigh) are. It's beautiful stuff. I am so happy for you both. :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Magical times ladies :D

Yes they are!!!

I wish you the absolute best Leigh!!! It's very fun and easy to get caught up so I'll be a mama bear and remind both of us to keep our wits about us. Be safe and have fun!!!

• Like 1
  • Author

Well. My guy did not have a stereotypically sexy voice, he was a bit overweight and had a bit of acne.

My FWB is EXTREMELY good looking. With a flashy job and a lovely personality; he initiates a message every day, just to say good morning to me.

Yet the guy last night has a look that I love. It is what gets me going.

In bed, it was completely crazy.

He was not the best kisser; my FWB IS amazing at kissing:love::o

In spite of the fact that this dude was not the best looker by most girls standards, or the best kisser... It was the most amazing sexual experience I have ever had.

Really.

I very much enjoyed being sexual with my ex, but it did not compare to this.

No one has so far. Not even my much "better looking" FWB, who is actually a WONDERFUL guy too.....

Yikes.

• Like 1
ScreamingTrees

Guess good things are happening all over! Today was a great day for me as well, I was in the best mood I've been in a long time, and I've realized that I've become the complete opposite of what I was.. Not going to get into what happened, but today was a freaking great day! The future is looker brighter than ever.

I'm really excited for you, honestly. I'm just getting pangs of excitement in the pit of my stomach just knowing that you might've met a really great guy.. You're a great girl, Leigh! :)

• Like 1
  • Author

Kiwi - Um, are you actually a Kiwi? That lives in Europe?

Just wondering!

Anyways. How long have you known your guy for? How did you meet? Does he stand out from all the other guys you have hooked up with?

My guy does. Stand out.

Star Gazer - Thanks:D And yes it is bloody awful waiting to see if they still feel the same way.

..............................................................................................

I DEFINATELY think it felt genuine, guys...... From his end. I do not think he strikes me as the type of guy who does go out and hook up regularly.

Further, I do not think he was faking how he felt. And what he felt seemed to me like something he had never felt for other girls before me.

If anything, he would have only changed his mind in the morning (after!), and realised that hey, the girl he thought he was SO into is actually not as hot as she was the night before:lmao:

He did say, when we woke up, that " I looked pretty"

I looked like crap:sick:

Anyways. I 100% feel he felt very strongly about me, and if he is not interested anymore, it would definitely be based on the morning after; the fact he changed his mind.

I do think he felt very strongly in the heat of the moment. We did talk all nigh though prior to coming home together..

So I think he got a fair idea of who I was and the sort of time we would have together.

He told me he really wanted to learn more about me, once we got home. Said he was really interested.

So I think that is a good sign when a guy actually tells you that he wants to know everything about you:o

At least I hope he still feels the same way.

Fingers crossed!

I recently got very hurt by yet ANOTHER guy that I just went much, in Berlin, before I flew home (the day after meeting him).

Thing is, this guy ALSO thought I was amazing! Honestly, he did. After we said our goodbyes, however, facebook got the better of me and it did not work out.

Another instance of a guy I TRULY believe to have been VERY into me, only to change his mind.

I did tell him that I liked another guy. That could have had some bearing over him wanting to forget about a relationship with me once he returned home:lmao:

• Like 1
  • Author
Wait, you met a guy last night and slept with him the same night?

No no, we kissed and cuddled and I let him... fool around with me.

No oral or sex.

• Like 1
  • Author
Guess good things are happening all over! Today was a great day for me as well, I was in the best mood I've been in a long time, and I've realized that I've become the complete opposite of what I was.. Not going to get into what happened, but today was a freaking great day! The future is looker brighter than ever.

I'm really excited for you, honestly. I'm just getting pangs of excitement in the pit of my stomach just knowing that you might've met a really great guy.. You're a great girl, Leigh! :)

:bunny::bunny::bunny::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Why Thankyou!

All this positive feedback is helping me.

I do not feel very attractive to that many guys, but I truly felt his guy was very turned on by me when it came to kissing and him wanting to .... do things with me.

• Like 2
  • Author

I only had long term relationships.

After my last 3 year R ended, I was heartbroken and waited a month and a half before I had a one night stand with an incredibly hot English guy.

Although not my usual style, it was JUST what I needed, frankly; he showed me how good in bed a guy could be. LOL.

My ex was good, great sex with him, but.... The one night stand showed me how much better it could be:lmao::lmao:

And he was so much hotter than my ex.

So it took me a month and a half to hook up again after my ex, Andrew.

In Europe, the night I flew into Berlin I literally made out and fooled around with a hot Polish guy. The next night, I danced and made out with a fellow Aussie guy.

I kissed and fooled around with two other guys; slept with 3 guys total during my trip overseas.

And I kissed a random Polish dude on the Dance floor. In Warsaw/Poland.

Where as the other Polish was Polish/ Australian, and from my tour group Dude I kissed first day of arriving:lmao::o:o:o

I was away for a period of 30 ish days.

I HAVE NEVER behaved like that before, and I have to say; I felt crap about myself and it is not who I am.

I had two more slip ups once I returned to Aus and hated myself more for it and my self esteem took a nose dive.

Even though the last guy I slept with was a cute 19 year old who I really enjoyed dancing with all night until the club closed! However, having full sex with him disgusted me that I could just go that far after not knowing him.

This new guy... believe me, we both WANTED to have sex, but we wanted to save it to make is special.

Gay gay gay. I know. That is what it sounds like.. " making it special" hahaha.

Anyways. This guy blew my mind and I hope I blew his

• Like 1
No no, we kissed and cuddled and I let him... fool around with me.

No oral or sex.

You said it was the best sexual experience you ever had? If no sex, how was it a sexual experience?

• Like 3

Damn you woman. :mad: I wish I were able to get all 'goo-goo ga-ga' like that after 24 hours of meeting someone for the first time. :laugh:

• Like 3

Good things are starting to happen for all the LS ladies! First Iris, then Seuss, now Leigh...maybe LS really does help people!

Good luck OP!

• Like 2