Is there anyway to make lukewarm feelings become extremely hot feelings?

kyle77

As a guy, I would love to know how to make a girl, who has lukewarm feelings for me, become crazy passionately in love with me....

Is this possible? I am guessing there is not a formula, but is there any general rules I should maybe follow?

I would love to hear both guys and girls perspectives on this!

Play it cool, don't be indifferent, but act as if, actually, yes, you DO have a life....

• Like 1
  • Author

could you go into more detail? By not being indifferent do you mean I should let her know my feelings or not? Kind of seems like I am doing nothing to accelerate her feelings for me if I just play it cool, won't her feelings just stay the same? or worse slowly fade away? Maybe I am wrong and this does work.....

This is an incorrect approach, IMO, if you're looking for a LTR. It's important to be yourself, so that you find the right match for you.

If you are looking to just get laid, then there's tons of info on how to be a PUA on the net.

• Author

I am definitely looking for a LTR with this particular girl, so I should definitely be myself that makes sense, but is there anything I should be actively doing to pique her interest or accelerate the situation? or just accept that it might fizzle and die?

• Author

no but there has been hints thrown both ways that there is something, without actually saying there is something, if you know what I mean. I mean there has been some pretty obvious moves on both our parts, but it just doesn't seems kind of lukewarm, and not steaming hot....

no but there has been hints thrown both ways that there is something, without actually saying there is something, if you know what I mean. I mean there has been some pretty obvious moves on both our parts, but it just doesn't seems kind of lukewarm, and not steaming hot....

if you haven't asked her out, then your 'obvious moves' weren't so obvious. hence the lukewarm response.

• Author

do you guys think I should ask her out then? I just don't want to ask her out if lukewarm is as hot as its going to get.....you know what I mean?

As a guy, I would love to know how to make a girl, who has lukewarm feelings for me, become crazy passionately in love with me....

Go get a degree in biomedical engineering. Then get an MD/pHd. Johns Hopkins has an excellent school for plastic and reconstructive surgery.

Work for a lab/job that specializes in exploratory reconstructive surgery. Develop groundbreaking procedures for bone structure reconstruction and face transplantation. Kidnap Brad Pitt. Then, train a team of top plastic surgeons yourself to transplant Brad Pitt's face onto your own.

Then, go back to said woman and ... Voi-la-la.

That was easy...:bunny:

• Like 1
Go get a degree in biomedical engineering. Then get an MD/pHd. Johns Hopkins has an excellent school for plastic and reconstructive surgery.

Work for a lab/job that specializes in exploratory reconstructive surgery. Develop groundbreaking procedures for bone structure reconstruction and face transplantation. Kidnap Brad Pitt. Then, train a team of top plastic surgeons yourself to transplant Brad Pitt's face onto your own.

Then, go back to said woman and ... Voi-la-la.

That was easy...:bunny:

Hmmm....not every woman fancies Brad Pitt (I don't for a start), so that could be a lot of effort for little reward! :laugh:

Also....I'm not sure if anyone on LS has ever heard this before but.....attraction isn't all about looks! :p

Seriously though, OP, if she isn't hot for you there is probably nothing you can do about it.....but then, you might want to actually ask her out first, otherwise you will never know either way. :)

• Like 3
Hmmm....not every woman fancies Brad Pitt (I don't for a start), so that could be a lot of effort for little reward! :laugh:

Also....I'm not sure if anyone on LS has ever heard this before but.....attraction isn't all about looks! :p

Seriously though, OP, if she isn't hot for you there is probably nothing you can do about it.....but then, you might want to actually ask her out first, otherwise you will never know either way. :)

You have to go with odds though.

Would you go Brad Pitt, or William Hung? :eek:

If OP knows what guy she is exactly into (Tom Brady, Orlando Bloom, Mario Lopez, Ryan Gosling), then that becomes the target.

Otherwise, go with your best chances.

BTW, I don't buy for a second the women who say they wouldn't date Brad Pitt. Sure, he might not be the MOST attractive movie star according to your personal tastes. But if his name was Brad Jablonski, and he liked cooking Mixed pepper and ****take omlettes, liked cats, and was an network administrator that made $75K a year, you gals would be all over it.

Edited by jobaba
  • Author
You have to go with odds though.

Would you go Brad Pitt, or William Hung? :eek:

If OP knows what guy she is exactly into (Tom Brady, Orlando Bloom, Mario Lopez, Ryan Gosling), then that becomes the target.

Otherwise, go with your best chances.

BTW, I don't buy for a second the women who say they wouldn't date Brad Pitt. Sure, he might not be the MOST attractive movie star according to your personal tastes. But if his name was Brad Jablonski, and he liked cooking Mixed pepper and ****take omlettes, liked cats, and was an network administrator that made $75K a year, you gals would be all over it.

That is totally truth...

Y

BTW, I don't buy for a second the women who say they wouldn't date Brad Pitt.

Meet me. He actually leaves me a bit cold... :sick::sick::sick:

• Like 2

Hmm I will say that the boyfriend I am with now, I had lukewarm feelings for awhile. He pursued me so hard and he was so consistent that I was impressed and I fell for him. He wasn't my type and I was brutal with him. I told him that I didnt have any plans to date him and that he should date others but he kept trying. However, the way he went about it wasn't creepy. He didn't call me all the time or become stalkerish, he was very patient and relaxed with me and so sweet I gave him a chance and I'm so glad I did. In your situation, you'll have to take the chance and let her know you're interested but know when to back off if she's not into it. You can't force anyone to have stronger feelings for you but to be yourself and hope that someone will see you as great, if not, move onto someone who will think you're amazing.

Brad Pitt does nothing for me. I don't like omlettes and prefer cooking for men over them cooking for me. I like guys who can't cook or stay out of my way in the kitchen. I prefer dogs over cats. But generally guys I'm attracted to usually are in tech jobs like network admin or software engineers... So I suppose he'd have one thing going for him.

So OP. I don't get why you think her feelings are only luke warm when you haven't even asked her out. What is she doing that you read as luke warm? And what are you expecting from her to show she's more than luke warm?

Edited by The Way I Am
Brad Pitt does nothing for me. I don't like omlettes and prefer cooking for men over them cooking for me. I like guys who can't cook or stay out of my way in the kitchen. I prefer dogs over cats. But generally guys I'm attracted to usually are in tech jobs like network admin or software engineers... So I suppose he'd have one thing going for him.

So OP. I don't get why you think her feelings are only luke warm when you haven't even asked her out. What is she doing that you read as luke warm? And what are you expecting from her to show she's more than luke warm?

See below thread...

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/345921-should-guys-pickier-women

Absolutely not. Can't stand the guy. Even if his name was Bert Jablonski, he wouldn't so much as earn a second look from me either....

• Like 1
Brad Pitt does nothing for me. I don't like omlettes and prefer cooking for men over them cooking for me. I like guys who can't cook or stay out of my way in the kitchen. I prefer dogs over cats. But generally guys I'm attracted to usually are in tech jobs like network admin or software engineers... So I suppose he'd have one thing going for him.QUOTE]

And, I grow my own pot!

Is this possible? I am guessing there is not a formula, but is there any general rules I should maybe follow?

I would love to hear both guys and girls perspectives on this!

if you mix ice and salt together it burns dry ice burns maybe its a surface lukewarm reaction hold he rin your hands for a little while.....you might find out that lukewarm feeling you are getting is just not what is really happening....is that obscure....good job done..

seriously now if you like her let her know,be yourself ,dont play games and her lukewarm response could be hiding heat under the surface ..best wishes.......deb

Here's a third 'definitely not'!

Sure, he has a fit body which I'll admit is in his favour and his facial features are all 'well positioned' but, to me, based only on what I have seen of him on tv etc, he has about as much sex appeal as a wilting cabbage. :D

Clint Eastwood on the other hand (in his 30s and 40s) - hot as hell! :laugh:

Women like what they like and there's not much you can do to change that!

Edited by LittleTiger