Kissed First date, when to kiss second date?

Goatsbreath

We kissed quite a bit first date and have talked a lot, text, etc throughout the week. This will be second date. When I see her tonight do I just go for a kiss right from start when we meet or do I play out the second date and let it build a little. I know this isn't a big deal but just thought it would be fun to see what people thought.

Also, clearly, do what you feel like doing. Whatever your romantic and affection style is, own it :)

Personally, if I'm dating someone, I always greet them with a kiss and a light hug. To me, it sets the mood of intimacy. I don't grope them :)

Seduction is the art of building anticipation. ;)

Yes. A good reason to keep it simple and brief at the beginning of the date. Let her think about more during the date.

BTW, I do the same with friends, except the men just get a hug ;)

OP, I have a question, and it goes to confidence.... you say you 'kissed a lot' on the first date and now you're here questioning what to do on the second date. What's this really about?

Oh, NVM, now I know why I was wondering:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t203840/

This girl?

• Author

Carhill, lol, yeah, that's the girl. I truly believe she is very busy though. She tells me its so nice to come over and feels relaxed and comfortable. Her daughter just started school and her dad is moving back to another state that's a 25 hour drive. Shes a bit up in arms as to how to arrange things for babysitting and such sense he was the only one that really helped her. Her mom is not very supportive or helpful I guess.

Shes, also moved 2 times in the short while I talked to her. Once to her dads and put her stuff in storage, then out into a low income housing single parent housing.

Anyway, I don't know. I played it slow and just gave her a hug at start. We hung out probably 3 hours before we kissed then it got carried away and stopped short of sex because she said she was on that time of the month.

Well, If anything she has taken my mind of my ex. . I'm not sure where I'm headed