Whats a good brand for eye drops? My eyes have alot of pain in them.Today when I was sitting down outside,I noticed a real sharp pain in my eye.I tried rinsing my eye out several times.But they sting like crazy.Its been like this for awhile but I thought maybe it was my allergies acting up.Im hoping tommorow I can get appointment with my eye doctor cause the pain and stinging,I have no idea what it is.It must be some infection but I dont know why they sting all the time.I need a good brand of eye drops.What can I get for this if anyone knows.Thanks.

Patty

Just A Girl2

You should definitely NOT be putting ANY eye drops in your eye.....do NOT try treating "this" yourself. You need to get yourself into an eye doctor as soon as possible to have this checked out. Nobody on the internet should be dispensing info on how to deal with eyes that are painful and stinging. Go to an eye doctor, that's what they're there for.

• Author

[color=darkred] It could be IcyHot but I had much of the burning and stinging symptoms a long time before I got IcyHot in my eyes.[/color]

Patty