How should I go about this?

grokcahsevol

First of, I had no idea where to even post this, hoping these forums are a good source for such question. In my past, these forums had been a great resource for help.

Hey all,

I will try to make this short as possible.

Met this girl at a house party, got her number, talked for a few weeks ( I went away to EU, so I couldn't make plans right away). However, I stopped talking to her for a bit while I was away enjoying myself.

I came back last week, and last friday she texted me out of the blue and asked "Hi, what are your plans for tonight? =)" I joking said, doing laundry, want to come help?

Her: **** you!

Her: Lets hang out!

Her: I'm with a friend

Me: Ok, you both come over will find something to do ;)

Her: hahahahahaha

Me: I'll invite a friend, we can play beer pong ( I said this as it's really hard to know how a girl really is acting over text, so this kinda eased it out)

Her: Let's do it! send me your address.

**At this point, this is the second time we hung out**

They both come over we are playing beer pong and drinking, blah blah blah, however, they had to leave early as they had work early morning.

The girl and I did make non-sexual physical contact and gave each other some hip-bumps, and I had her laughing non-stop.

The next morning, I made definite plans with her to head out to the city for the following weekend.

The whole week, we text back and forth, her answering right away, sending snaps (she was snapping me at 1am at one point) and so forth.

**So, the evening before we are suppose to meet.**

Me: What time are you normally up on Sun?

Her: Lol why?

Me: Oh, you know just trying to figure out your sleep schedule.

Her: hahahhah

Her: That's a good question, I don't even know what it is.

Me: Ok, then let's meet on the 12PM train.

Her: I'm drinking tonight not sure if I will be up.

Me: I'm drinking as well, I'm sure you can manage.

Her:lol not so sure

Me: We could go later in the day (this was around midnight, night before)

**Next morning**

Her: lol I just woke up

Me: Lazy.

Me: You still down

Her: I am hungover af.

Me: I never met anyone who gets hangovers after two beers

Her: it wasn't two beers

Me: Best way to cure a hangover is to drink more, you know right?

Her: lol yeah i know

Me: And I thought russians can handle their drinking

Her: Not me lol

**At this point, I made new plans, went to city and met up with other friends and got drinks then texted her back 2 hours later**

Me: Prove me wrong, come drink later

Her: But you are not wrong I am just probably half russian.

Mer: Your other half is probably asian.

Her: Hahahahaha after last night I am not sure.

I left it at that, didn't text her back at all and this is where we are at.

However, she did send me two snaps and one was of her inside looking sexy af and the other was her and her lady friend.

I do want to say this, and this is not me trying to defend her. When we first met at the party, she was very shy and to her self. When she came over, she was also shy, but some drinks later she opened up. Part of me felt like she got nervous and didn't want to come.

At this point, I feel as if I have two options.

1)Wait a week, see what happens, if noting, maybe make plans to hang out once more and take it from there.

or

2) Do nothing. Her move.

Also, in regards to Snapchat every time I put a snapchat story up, she is literally 94% the first person to view it every time.

I am 28, she is 24.

Thanks!

She's flirty, but what you need to do is not just ask her to hang out, but at least a couple days ahead of time (to be respectful), ask her out on a real date and take her out to dinner or movie or whatever you like. I mean, hanging out is fun, but taking a woman on a real date shows that you are not just trying to nail her and that's all you're interested in. So ask her out for something specific 2-3 days from now.

• Author
grokcahsevol
She's flirty, but what you need to do is not just ask her to hang out, but at least a couple days ahead of time (to be respectful), ask her out on a real date and take her out to dinner or movie or whatever you like. I mean, hanging out is fun, but taking a woman on a real date shows that you are not just trying to nail her and that's all you're interested in. So ask her out for something specific 2-3 days from now.

I mean, I did ask her a few days in advance let's hangout and go to the city. My intentions were pure to get to know her and see if we click. I guess I did also ask her to bring her friend as well and I could bring one of my friends.

I will try again in 2-3 days and see what happens.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Just give her a couple of days in advance so she can plan and it's mostly just about respect. Just ask her out this time. I mean, fine to go with friends but for now, you want her to be clear this is a date with her and you.

• Author
grokcahsevol
Just give her a couple of days in advance so she can plan and it's mostly just about respect. Just ask her out this time. I mean, fine to go with friends but for now, you want her to be clear this is a date with her and you.

Didn't see this reply until now, sorry!

I just posted this, what do you think?

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/622915-i-want-surprise-girl-date-but-she-wants-know-what

Saw that and responded. I didn't put it together you were the same one as this post at the time though.

I'll add to what I said there. It's all a good plan except for the surprise is trying to hard and making her nervous. You know, it's hard for men to understand, but women have to be cautious about accepting too much before they know how into the guy they are. Just tell her the plan. As long as you don't talk about it like it's a big deal, which it is very generous, just tell her what the concert is. Then offer to buy her dinner before or a drink afterward, but don't be disappointed if she doesn't want to have that long a night or something. Concerts are pretty time consuming! But glad you asked her out and I hope it goes well. Tell her what it is. She may be afraid you're going to drive her to the country or something sinister.

Superchicken

You should be asking yourself, not US about what you should do, or what YOU want from her.

We all have reasons, and mine may be nothing like yours.

Do you like her ?.

Can you see yourself being with her in a week, a month, or a year from now ?.

Make a time for yourself to sit down and figure this out.

Is she everything you want in a women, or just a fun partner to hook-up every now and then.

When your sure, then let her know.

But take your time, and don't just jump in blindly.

This way neither of you get hurt when one misunderstood the other.

So, serious ?, or great time ?..

Ask her questions.. And ask her if she has any for you.

Ted.

Superchicken
I'm so glad I'm old and didn't have to deal with texting during dating:lmao:

Yeah, but our phone bills where high !.

Ted.