I want to surprise this girl for a date, but she wants to know what.

grokcahsevol

grokcahsevol

I invited a girl out this Sunday, gave her a date and time I will pick her up.

She asked what will we be doing, and I said I'll keep it a Surprise, just dress comfortable.

She replied back by saying

"I don't want to agree to something if I don't know what it is"

I would like to keep it a surprise.

My plan was just to take her out to dinner, have drinks, and go to a concert.

My take, is I want to stick with not telling her and keeping it a surprise, but then again, she might hate concerts.

How should I go about this?

RecentChange

Is this a FIRST date?

You are asking for a fair bit of trust from you - trust that is not yet earned. Perhaps surprises would be better for after you get to know her a bit?

My advice, tell her that you would like to take her to a concert - ask her if that sounds good to her.

Also, if it is a first date, dinner, drinks, and a concert sound like a long day, with no eject plan.

If you two have been dating for a while - maybe tell her it's an outdoor event (or whatever is appropriate) and see if she is comfortable with that

• Like 3
todreaminblue

First date option shouldnt be a surprise......it should be relatively short and public so i feel if you want to go this date route still,you should tell her she may have just thought it would be a short date...the length of time actually important she may have made other plans for later on or be expected somewhere..........as is the venue for a first date .ifeel you should ask her if its ok with her as the above poster suggested...solid advice....i second it..deb

She doesn't want this surprise. Tell her what you have planned. She has to dress right for getting around a concert. If she's mad at you or cancels, you'll have no date at all.

• Like 2

Just tell her what you got planned. Do you know if she even likes the band you're going to go see? Also, concerts require a certain state of mind. What if she wasn't prepared for a long loud night? Surprises are overrated. Just tell her.

• Like 1

Wait till you know what she enjoys doing before you surprise her. I also think dinner, drinks and a concert is overkill for a first date. It's too long to spend together if you don't get on well.

• Like 1
todreaminblue
Just tell her what you got planned. Do you know if she even likes the band you're going to go see? Also, concerts require a certain state of mind. What if she wasn't prepared for a long loud night? Surprises are overrated. Just tell her.

for sure.....concerts are loud and packed out...if you dont have good seats are at the middle of the throng....yuck.........i dont actually feel or think a concert is a good first date..but thats me..deb