burning jealously

Doc Green

My girlfriend thinks George Clooney is hot. I think she loves him more than me! She pretends I am him while we are together and even wants to call me "George". What should I do?

Doc Green

• 3 weeks later...
LoveAngel
My girlfriend thinks George Clooney is hot. I think she loves him more than me! She pretends I am him while we are together and even wants to call me "George". What should I do?

Doc Green

Doc,

First of all, my apologies for taking so long to respond to your post. Secondly, if you feel she "loves him more than [you]" then I have news for you -- she doesn't love either of you at all. What you are describing sounds like infatuation to me, not love. While she may have a strong admiration for Mr. Clooney and perhaps find him sexually attractive, neither of those qualities define what love really is. If you're going to rate your relationship on that level, then it will be that shallow. If her actions are getting to the point that they are becoming bothersome or uncomfortable, then discuss it with her. It's highly unlikely that she's going to form a relationship with the aforementioned actor and perhaps her state of dellusion requires further, professional intervention. Let her know who you are and what you are. Get to know each other so that "Doc" is someone special to her, rather than "George" (unless that is your name). I'd be very careful calling this love, Doc, as it seems to be inheriently missing most of the qualities and emotions attributed to standard definitions currently in practice. In short -- talk to her, not to your computer. Best wishes.

LoveAngel

Doc Green

Say "fine", so long as she dresses like Catwoman /Batgirl etc etc, and she allows you to call her Alicia or Uma or Michelle

• 2 months later...

Doc Green

she is just going threw a fase it will pass! do the same to her