"Hi" was all he said...

Channa

We have broken up and been in NC for about a month now. Long story short, 1.5+ years LDR, he dumped me and jumped right into a relationship with another girl about a week or so afterwards. My original post and full story if you want to read the long story: Here

Even after a month, I'm still switching on and off from autopilot. Last weekend, he decided to text me out of the blue "Hi". That is all. I was torn between thinking "The -insert bad word- do you want you little piece of -insert another bad word-", "Omg, what happen, are you dying?", and "Do you have my money?". See, he owes me money that he cannot pay me back immediately so I cannot completely ignore his text due to that reason. I texted back "What?" but got no response after that. That night before I went to bed, I still did not get a response so I texted "What happen? Do you have the money or something?" No response since then. Did I make a mistake in responding to his text at all? Or perhaps was the 2nd text that I sent the mistake? Is this the ex tossing some breadcrumbs that I read about on different posts?

The fact that I am waiting on him to finally pay me back the sum of money he owes me is probably hindering on me moving on as well. If it was a small sum like under $100, then I'd just write it off as if it was a expensive bag that I bought and never used but he owes me a lot more than that so I can't just ignore it.

Any thoughts/advice is much appreciated.

sensible to ask for your money, yes, I would have texted twice too, I have only dragged money out of people who owed me by asking for it in public, in front of people to embarrass them, so I would be in there asking, hand out, then making a quick exit, be firm, be resolute, take a friend with maybe, or try judge judy

"Hi" = "I wanna ****" he is a player

Edited by darkmoon