LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Totally Not sure She Wants a Break

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st December 2014, 11:56 PM   #31

OK. So. She asked me for space, and then messaged me earlier today. Same old, because I was missing her I cracked. I told her I missed her, that I loved her. She didn't answer. Then at 2 minutes past midnight, she messaged me "Happy New Year".

Obviously, now I know it's over. I won't be trying anymore. It hurts but I will have to bag and box up her stuff. When she comes back I'll sit her down and tell her that I think it's best that she leaves ASAP.
lindyhop123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2015, 1:06 AM   #32
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindyhop123 View Post
OK. So. She asked me for space, and then messaged me earlier today. Same old, because I was missing her I cracked. I told her I missed her, that I loved her. She didn't answer. Then at 2 minutes past midnight, she messaged me "Happy New Year".

Obviously, now I know it's over. I won't be trying anymore. It hurts but I will have to bag and box up her stuff. When she comes back I'll sit her down and tell her that I think it's best that she leaves ASAP.
Dude.

You keep pushing her further away by being so needy and clingy. Honestly, what are you doing?

Don't even sit her down. Make the decision and kick her out.

Happy new years bro. Out with the old and in with the new :-).
lauri is offline   Reply With Quote